Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
For some reason my screen just turns back when I try to activate the third Alice scene

Edit: Restarting fixed it, however I seem to be stuck at "Invite Chiho at night"

All the guides seem to tell me to just have sex on the balcony and cum 4 times, but she always ends up running after the third time. I also cannot have sex in the back alley while the husband has a business dinner, could this be because I unlocked the Neko Maid costume before I did the entire section that would let me fuck her there?

Edit 2: Okay, I just kept having sex with her on the balcony (Way more than 3 times) and it somehow worked out

I have to ask though, is it possible to go above 350 Lust? Or is this as far as I can go at this point in the game's development?
Where can i get the guide or walkthrough?

Jptraplord

Aug 31, 2020
I have her lust at 75 and have invited her her for tea, but while doing the circles I fill up the bar over and like 20 times without it finishing until the anxiety maxes out. I still havent unlocked skill 2 what am I doing wrong?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
View attachment 1810525

Overview:
Two years ago, Chiho and her high-school sweetheart decided to marry,
cementing their long-standing love for each other with a vow.
These two turtledoves spent each day since together, nurturing their commitment,
adoring each other, and whittling the days away blissfully.
But not all fairy-tales have happy endings, and this is no fairy-tale…
One day they received a letter, the rent was rising, and they knew they needed to find a new apartment.
Luckily, your father, in his last moments, bequeathed you two apartments that were right next to each other;
one for you and the other to make a living. As fate would have it the young couple found your advert and came to stay.
When you saw the young wife, you couldn’t believe your eyes. A massive chest,
thicc hips, a shy innocent smile – how did that loser ever marry such a babe?
You hatched a plan; you were going to do what you did to all of your previous beautiful tenants; you were going to
have some “fun”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-15
Release Date: 2022-08-11
Developer: Tiramisu - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.2.2a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Can we get this walkthrough link added to OP?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v2-2-2a-tiramisu.117037/post-8772496

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes