quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
can someone tell me how to understand the rock scissors paper because even when the color of the hand and the sign is the same as in the tips chiho use something else so I don't know how to win or is this just full random because if that's the case having only 3 heart point against her five is bullcrap lmao ( if it's really full random/luck)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

nhat241010

Jan 14, 2020
Genius idea. It seems very doable. I will upload some during the weekend.

I like your saying of "dress up like a ... a walk". We have a "crack the whip" thing together with this dog-walking which might potentially give more of that feeling? Indeed I also played another game which has the walking FMC in the forest nude as an end game event but there are always some more fantasy to extend after that. I am a fan of hard core NTR so I will add some more after that.
also can you make the cuckold and suspicion bar tutorial rereadable? it seems like there are too many information, but I can't reread it since it's tied to the story

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Honestly the whole "sexy succubus" cliche has just been done to death. They arent even that appealing anymore for me. Its almost like its "too sexy" or better yet like its trying to hard to be sexy that it just fails to get a rise out of me.
Understand. It is just different personal preference. That part is optional so player can make their own decision to proceed or not.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
also can you make the cuckold and suspicion bar tutorial rereadable? it seems like there are too many information, but I can't reread it since it's tied to the story
Oh you are right... Yes, I definitely should add that into the tutorial book. I will do it before the release. Thanks.

Reactions: nhat241010

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm it seems too late for a drug, isnt it?
A bit, yes, though if you wanted to expand the "Afternoon Tea" event in early game that is possible, I suppose. Other than that you could use a drug to make her crazed and aggressive instead of passively receiving during a sex event.

Or drive her nuts during the "let's go out to dinner" where she would be getting horny with no real outlet, and might agree to a quickie in the bathroom or something.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
It keeps repeating "spend a night with chiho" but every time I am in the street during the night I try to message her and it repeats "there are higher priorities". There are always higher priorities whatever I try and I am very confused. Maybe I got to the limit of this version of the game?

Reactions: kaedann

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
It keeps repeating "spend a night with chiho" but every time I am in the street during the night I try to message her and it repeats "there are higher priorities". There are always higher priorities whatever I try and I am very confused. Maybe I got to the limit of this version of the game?
Sorry for the misleading information. You need to spend a night with Chiho in your home. To do that, you need to unlock your second skill first.

dry00dry

Jul 21, 2018
Hmm it seems too late for a drug, isnt it?
I'm not sure. Maybe at night the hero can meet a drug seller in the city and think about mixing drugs (sleeping pills) into tea during a tea party, because, if my memory serves me correctly, the neighbor runs home after the hero climbs into her underpants. And then you can develop this line and mix it with something addictive (which you can buy later from the same seller) and supply the neighbor with these substances for certain services

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
so is there any ending or something with Pab and alice? I already did the 3 scenes with her but dialogue with Pab remain the same saying to wait to corrupt her

Mar 26, 2022
Oh you are right... Yes, I definitely should add that into the tutorial book. I will do it before the release. Thanks.
You think there will have a possibility to add skins to Characters? Let's say, i want to NTR some popular character and be able to get interesting skins.
Or better yet, you can make different skins and sell them as DLC's

Climaxed

Sep 7, 2022
im stuck on "enjoy a night with chiho" altough already saw that scene. am i doing something wrong?
Had sex with chiho at the balcony until the volume max shota will heard...and a new sex scene will appear on balcony (number3add) have sex with chiho with the new sex scene twice the next day or midnight and then press the doll a new event will appear

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes