samurai_g

Oct 18, 2018
I stuck at drinking sake when MC groping the FMC. How can i get the scene? I mean, it's like i repeat the groping scene about 5 to 7 times yet nothing happen.

Note : i install the cheat, do i need original file?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I stuck at drinking sake when MC groping the FMC. How can i get the scene? I mean, it's like i repeat the groping scene about 5 to 7 times yet nothing happen.

Note : i install the cheat, do i need original file?
there is a link to the walkthrough in the OP. It's tough to tell where you are or I'd point to the specific step.

Feb 28, 2020
Honestly the whole "sexy succubus" cliche has just been done to death. They arent even that appealing anymore for me. Its almost like its "too sexy" or better yet like its trying to hard to be sexy that it just fails to get a rise out of me.
Damn sucks to be you. Maybe you should take a break from fapping or something, because that really seems like a you problem lol

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Damn sucks to be you. Maybe you should take a break from fapping or something, because that really seems like a you problem lol
The "Overtly Sexy Succubus" has been in various media. Its a trope, just because I lost interest in it doesnt mean its bad, it just means I have seen it too much to care what with all the movies, videogames, anime, tv shows...and I never said it was a problem either, I was just stating my opinion on it.

Feb 22, 2022
The "Overtly Sexy Succubus" has been in various media. Its a trope, just because I lost interest in it doesnt mean its bad, it just means I have seen it too much to care what with all the movies, videogames, anime, tv shows...and I never said it was a problem either, I was just stating my opinion on it.
I think I get what you mean, it's too aggressively sexual to the point that it loses it's appeal. Not to mention that its always the same thing with little variation.

Reactions: BBC King

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know, I think I am giving up for now. The game state is too unfinished, I was tricked by the 2.x.x. When a game has a time limit to do stuff, it has to be more finished to be really enjoyable, at least for me. For one or another reason I am not being able to complete the second mission. To be honest I am not completely sure of what am I supposed to do except rising the meter of the girl, but it takes FOREVER and I need to be correcting all the time the animation.

It's a lot of boring grinding just to get nowhere.

I think I'll just forget about the game for now and I'll come back in one or two years. If I am still into this.

Reactions: Eicosa

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't know, I think I am giving up for now. The game state is too unfinished, I was tricked by the 2.x.x. When a game has a time limit to do stuff, it has to be more finished to be really enjoyable, at least for me. For one or another reason I am not being able to complete the second mission. To be honest I am not completely sure of what am I supposed to do except rising the meter of the girl, but it takes FOREVER and I need to be correcting all the time the animation.

It's a lot of boring grinding just to get nowhere.

I think I'll just forget about the game for now and I'll come back in one or two years. If I am still into this.
the 90 or 60 day end goal isn't in the game yet. Check the doll or look at the walkthrough in the OP and you'll be able to tell where your at or if you have accomplished everything currently in the game.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
the 90 or 60 day end goal isn't in the game yet. Check the doll or look at the walkthrough in the OP and you'll be able to tell where your at or if you have accomplished everything currently in the game.
Nope, it doesn't work like that. As you progress the doll starts saying stuff that is too broad, it doesn't tell me what to do but where should I get.

I didn't get to the 90 day goal... or maybe I did and it suddenly changed 40 days for 4 days. I don't know, there are very weird bugs here.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes