soki265657

May 7, 2019
I hope there is an ending where chiho got hypnotised and divorce his husband and become ryunosuke husband and after she become ryunosuke husband she become pregnant and she is happy right now for becoming ryunosuke wife

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Hey, i cant continue the story after s*x with the Heroine on Alley 2 Times. when i going to Night Market too look two guys that on walktrough say, i cant find them two

edit : oh there was a bug when u get coat skill too fast before alley done, we cant talk to that two guys.
Thank you.
True. I did not realize that before. I will try fixing it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Meh, the MC don't look like a gonk slimeball like the NTR Legend MC does. Makes this feel too much like wish-fulfillment NTR, or netori.

If I wanted shameless wish-fulfillment where the self-inset is "dark and edgy," I would just go watch an isekai anime like Overlord.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Meh, the MC don't look like a gonk slimeball like the NTR Legend MC does. Makes this feel too much like wish-fulfillment NTR, or netori.

If I wanted shameless wish-fulfillment where the self-inset is "dark and edgy," I would just go watch an isekai anime like Overlord.
Understand. It is just my own preference. After seeing a lot of old fat uncles, I want this MC to look strong, sly and somehow good-looking.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
But how am I supposed to project myself on someone strong, sly, and good-looking? Did you ever consider that?
Hmm I dont want to argue on this but RPG means heaps of different possibilities and setting up such an "old fat uncle" constrain just stops most of them. I don't mind that type of character, but I would more prefer Ryunosuke. I think a sly and strong MC, who understands women well, will make the story more interesting, also this fits his "family destroyer" setting more than an old fat uncle. In this way the corruption does not only consist of "threatening" but also some cheeky feeling(sly) and spotting her dark side and conquering her(strong)... Again, it is just about personal preference, you are free to play whatever you prefer.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Is there a gallery option for the live 2d scenes, or do I just need to use a save slot just before each scene? Because the gallery options seem only limited to the "cell phone" pics...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hmm I dont want to argue on this but RPG means heaps of different possibilities and setting up such an "old fat uncle" constrain just stops most of them. I don't mind that type of character, but I would more prefer Ryunosuke. I think a sly and strong MC, who understands women well, will make the story more interesting, also this fits his "family destroyer" setting more than an old fat uncle. In this way the corruption does not only consist of "threatening" but also some cheeky feeling(sly) and spotting her dark side and conquering her(strong)... Again, it is just about personal preference, you are free to play whatever you prefer.
I was just being sarcastic. Sorry you had to take that seriously. I never got why people liked "ugly man with beautiful woman" setting. Do they really see themselves as ugly? Or does it enhance the "defiling the beautiful" desire if an ugly person is doing it? If anything a suave man would get more opportunities to take advantage of the woman and a strong physique would let him do more sex positions. Looking forward to the finished work!!

• Haha
Reactions: TiramisuLntr

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
You're absolutely correct. No woman wants to be seduced by a fat, bald, ugly, old man. Just like how no man wants to be "seduced" by a fat, bald, ugly, old woman.

1200px-Melissa_McCarthy_2012.jpg

95% of fat, ugly, bastard NTR antagonists plot ends with "he's got a huge cock" or "he stinks and I love stink".

Stupid, disgusting, and unrealistic. I mean look at that woman in that photo. I don't care how good she sucks dick, I'm not going to "fall" for her.

Apr 28, 2022
You're absolutely correct. No woman wants to be seduced by a fat, bald, ugly, old man. Just like how no man wants to be "seduced" by a fat, bald, ugly, old woman.

View attachment 2082454

95% of fat, ugly, bastard NTR antagonists plot ends with "he's got a huge cock" or "he stinks and I love stink".

Stupid, disgusting, and unrealistic. I mean look at that woman in that photo. I don't care how good she sucks dick, I'm not going to "fall" for her.
dont you think its beautiful, that ugly bastards can find love too

• Haha
Reactions: cleanfeel

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

View attachment 2082454

Will be funny someone reply to that saying "Hey that's my wife"

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Well after learning more about the couple, I kinda feel like shit now even though I know this ain't real.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes