Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't think fetishes work on me or affect me like others in these chat threads. I do appreciate continuity from a writing standpoint. If the text makes no sense because it clearly is hinting heavily at relation...it bugs me, and I need that patch (not the case in this game).
If it's NTR fetish-wise give them whatever backstory you want. The stuff at first, if they are clearly opposed, I'll skip through it, doesn't do it for me. When they are drowning in extacy or start to enjoy the fetish personally or start getting into it themselves. That's what really does it for me. Doesn't matter the fetish or the context of relation. If the characters involved are into it. That's all that matters. I'm into it. But it do find it unfortunate when I can't relate to comments that are turned off due to some category/fetish. Exept scat...I will never never understand scat.

I swear this had a point somewhere, but I feel like I lost it...

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Well after learning more about the couple, I kinda feel like shit now even though I know this ain't real.
Sometimes I had the same feeling myself, but to be frank, I imagine myself into the position of both Ryunosuke and Shota. Therefore, you can actually find a bit of both in the game(though Ryunosuke's pov still dominates the game), especially in the later scenes.

Currently there were 5 short stories about the past of the couple in the game, and..there were actually 6 initially. The last one was about how Shota purposed to Chiho and how they got engaged. We took it off so that players wouldnt feel that shit guilty feeling. Well if standing on Shota's POV(so it is really netoare) then these stories will be a hot spice.

I am actually thinking if we should have that 6th story in the game and make it optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz and Troua

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Hey do you consider adding footjob to the pixel animations?
Not on the MC. Because I feel like footjob shows a more "dom" side in sex but looking at the three FMC only Lilith has that potential. Chiho and Alice are more submissive in the relation. However, since "a succubus giving a footjob on the MC" is already included in Ntrlegend, to avoid more similarity, we wont have that in this game. In case you havent played that game before, you are reckon to check it out.

Reactions: phantomz and Troua
Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes I had the same feeling myself, but to be frank, I imagine myself into the position of both Ryunosuke and Shota. Therefore, you can actually find a bit of both in the game(though Ryunosuke's pov still dominates the game), especially in the later scenes.

Currently there were 5 short stories about the past of the couple in the game, and..there were actually 6 initially. The last one was about how Shota purposed to Chiho and how they got engaged. We took it off so that players wouldnt feel that shit guilty feeling. Well if standing on Shota's POV(so it is really netoare) then these stories will be a hot spice.

I am actually thinking if we should have that 6th story in the game and make it optional.
I really like Netori and Netorare at the same time. I might like Netorare more but Netorare for me is like Netori because I don't feel guilty or sad or angry from seeing the guy cucked as I enjoy the women being stolen from the guy so Netorare is like Netori 2.0 for me :KEK:

Not on the MC. Because I feel like footjob shows a more "dom" side in sex but looking at the three FMC only Lilith has that potential. Chiho and Alice are more submissive in the relation. However, since "a succubus giving a footjob on the MC" is already included in Ntrlegend, to avoid more similarity, we wont have that in this game. In case you havent played that game before, you are reckon to check it out.
Oh okay I understand your reasoning on this topic. Footjob can be seen as female dominant of course but there is also a thing called feet fuck where the male is doing it instead of giving control to the female. I also haven't really seen this type of thing in hentai games before so if you are interested you could give it a try.

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
why are the character designs bad?
The artstyle might not be your kind of thing. (I'd put a shrug here, but I don't see one and I never figured how to do those ones with just the keyboard)
If your game is actually glitching and that's affecting the image. Feel free to elaborate.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
boys, alpha final version is dropping tonight, and I will pray to any known and unknown god that some kind soul will drop it here
:LUL:Dude that is the test version. I understand you(plural form) have interest in this game and I am glad to hear that. However, leaking it at this moment would be really frustrating because no one will buy the official version if there is a pirated one right before release:cry:. With a year and a half's effort, no one would want to see this happening:eek:. If there has to be a pirate version, my good F95 fellows, with respect, I kindly ask it to come at least a week or so after the final release. In that way we at least show the essential respect and understanding to each other. Thank you everyone.:love:
(Besides, to prevent this hassle from happening, I added an email verification and email access count utility in this test file. Anyone doesn't respect that will be straightly kicked out. Email verification will be removed when officially release.)

Last edited:

*//

Jan 17, 2018
:LUL:Dude that is the test version. I understand you(plural form) have interest in this game and I am glad to hear that. However, leaking it at this moment would be really frustrating because no one will buy the official version if there is a pirated one right before release:cry:. With a year and a half's effort, no one would want to see this happening:eek:. If there has to be a pirate version, my good F95 fellows, with respect, I kindly ask it to come at least a week or so after the final release. In that way we at least show the essential respect and understanding to each other. Thank you everyone.:love:
(Besides, to prevent this hassle from happening, I added an email verification and email access count utility in this test file. Anyone doesn't respect that will be straightly kicked out. Email verification will be removed when officially release.)
when will the game be on steam?

Reactions: Bs243333

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Well, not like I can, really. Because of the actions of my maniacal-idiot president Im now effectively stranded from any means of paying outside of my country. Paypal, visa, even bitcoin, all possible means of paying is out. Im a big fan, and unfortunately Im incapable of doing anything but pray here. But I totally understand your pov. It's just that I have no other choice.

Reactions: zekecrazy

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Well, not like I can, really. Because of the actions of my maniacal-idiot president Im now effectively stranded from any means of paying outside of my country. Paypal, visa, even bitcoin, all possible means of paying is out. Im a big fan, and unfortunately Im incapable of doing anything but pray here. But I totally understand your pov. It's just that I have no other choice.
"maniacal-idiot president" -> Hehehehe now I might know where you are from lol. No worries, dude. Fans are welcomed even though they might not be able to support financially.
I am just saying I hope the pirate version can at least come out a little bit later, so that both of us have room for living. A little bit of patience is appreciated.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
"maniacal-idiot president" -> Hehehehe now I might know where you are from lol. No worries, dude. Fans are welcomed even though they might not be able to support financially.
I am just saying I hope the pirate version can at least come out a little bit later, so that both of us have room for living. A little bit of patience is appreciated.
Yeah, I totally get you and respect all the effort that went into the game. And hey, when im able I definitely will buy it. However, I cant stop any leaks and definitely cant stop myself from using them. However for me there is no loss scenario, so I will pray for both and see which one will occur.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes