TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
So, I am at a point where I have the lastest version of this game for some time now and I haven't played it for awhile. However, it seems it takes forevers to load things, such as going to the market at night or going back home. And while it's still able to load(eventually) and everything functions normally(so far...), while it's loading the computer pretty clearly tells that the game "is not responding" and I never had this happen before. Again, everything still works, eventually, but I still would want know why this is happening, now, in case it gets worse.

I know next zero about these things, but it wouldn't have anything to do with something so silly as not playing the game for awhile, wouldn't it?
I think that's because I did not do well in optimization, due to my limited understanding into the engine. It did work well in both of my laptops(They are at a price of $1000 and $2500). I dont see any lagging on my ones, but hardware just differs case by case. I will try looking into this after everything is done.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
You don't want it to be too low or too high. Try looking at other game creators to see what is acceptable for you because only you can decide.

By the way can you share news of maybe including deepthroat for Chiho?
It seems some of those positions in the previous version include a deep throat(from the zoom-cut it did go deep).

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I think that's because I did not do well in optimization, due to my limited understanding into the engine. It did work well in both of my laptops(They are at a price of $1000 and $2500). I dont see any lagging on my ones, but hardware just differs case by case. I will try looking into this after everything is done.
That's very kind of you, but maybe this is on my part. I was just about to edit my comment, because I realized something today. I didn't have this problem, once I entered through the "non-extracted"(is it right to say that?) game. In other words, only when I extracted the game and played it, there was this increased loading time and "not responding" warning. Other than that, everything seems fine. Don't know if I was clear or if this info helps. Sorry for bothering you and thanks again!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That's very kind of you, but maybe this is on my part. I was just about to edit my comment, because I realized something today. I didn't have this problem, once I entered through the "non-extracted"(is it right to say that?) game. In other words, only when I extracted the game and played it, there was this increased loading time and "not responding" warning. Other than that, everything seems fine. Don't know if I was clear or if this info helps. Sorry for bothering you and thanks again!
There's always been lagging on mine as well, thankfully only when I go to the market. Probably a solid 1 or 2 minutes (never really timed it), I do other things and switch back over when I hear the music change. Image changes soon after. If I'm able to remove that delay it would probably knock a solid 30 minutes or more off the walkthrough. I'll try that not extracting trick. It's seemes counter intuitive to fixing delays, but it's worth a shot.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
There's always been lagging on mine as well, thankfully only when I go to the market. Probably a solid 1 or 2 minutes (never really timed it), I do other things and switch back over when I hear the music change. Image changes soon after. If I'm able to remove that delay it would probably knock a solid 30 minutes or more off the walkthrough. I'll try that not extracting trick. It's seemes counter intuitive to fixing delays, but it's worth a shot.
I haven't timed it either. But I definetly felt a great difference. I agree, I thought it was counter intuitive too. That's why I didn't realize right at first. I didn't think it would work. I really hope that helps you, even if kinda doesn't make sense. These things can be annoying.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
No sense at all. The same woman, the same plot, even less entertaining game, and also the same main character. If u are trying something diff I get it, but dude, is even the same hair, but the only change u made is the skin color, like?? Sorry but I like my mermaid ginger and white.
1666628725171.png 1666628767752.png
..? are you serious? I got no clue why you said the MC is white, he is clearly an Asian. Why are the characters the same, only if they all look Asian? Not sure if you played up to the balcony and night market but there are a lot of diffs after that. There are a lot of contents after that. The only similar minigames are the cooking and normal H. (They are the similar due to our starting point.)
"The MC has the same hair" Dude you really know NOTHING about Japanese anime and culture. Yellow hair is the sign for a gangster in JP anime culture and also a classic sign for a bull in such game. Girls also dyed their hairs yellow after they got corrupted (in hentai games).

If you are the ones judge before you think through your brain, then yeah it makes sense why you said the mermaid ginger is something for you.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
View attachment 2121534 View attachment 2121535
..? are you serious? I got no clue why you said the MC is white, he is clearly an Asian. Why are the characters the same, only if they all look Asian? Not sure if you played up to the balcony and night market but there are a lot of diffs after that. There are a lot of contents after that. The only similar minigames are the cooking and normal H. (They are the similar due to our starting point.)
"The MC has the same hair" Dude you really know NOTHING about Japanese anime and culture. Yellow hair is the sign for a gangster in JP anime culture and also a classic sign for a bull in such game. Girls also dyed their hairs yellow after they got corrupted (in hentai games).

If you are the ones judge before you think through your brain, then yeah it makes sense why you said the mermaid ginger is something for you.
I wouldn't sweat a troll this much. You'r making a great game. Seems like this one is also one of those trolls that has a problem with the live action little mermaid casting, so he's probably seeing race swapping in every piece of media he watches or plays and feels the need to comment on it.
It's nice of you to respond to the thread. This kind of thing though, I wouldn't give it your time and energy. The person plays or they don't. If they do, They are probably downloading it here for free. This is a one off post I won't be responding to it for the sake of keeping the thread focused on the game.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes