yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
It will probably be removed. The initial idea was to show chiho's mood when having sex. There would be a little cloud-shape pop up showing if she like this position or not.
what that is actually awesome. make it that this position will make her moan louder. i'm having hard time raise her noise to her husband can hear her. will there be development like NTRlegend that make each of her part gets more sensitive?

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Wait, Based on my understanding, Game is finished, and we are just waiting for the release? (plus 1 week out of respect to the dev of course).

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
Well, not like I can, really. Because of the actions of my maniacal-idiot president Im now effectively stranded from any means of paying outside of my country. Paypal, visa, even bitcoin, all possible means of paying is out. Im a big fan, and unfortunately Im incapable of doing anything but pray here. But I totally understand your pov. It's just that I have no other choice.
Man, it's like your first time in the Internet, we both know where stuff is uploaded in such cases. Just wait for release, even developer himself told you to wait. I'd prefer to buy it too but we have what we have.
I am launching a wishlist page these two days.
Release date is set? You said earlier that it could be moved to mid November

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Man, it's like your first time in the Internet, we both know where stuff is uploaded in such cases. Just wait for release, even developer himself told you to wait. I'd prefer to buy it too but we have what we have.

Release date is set? You said earlier that it could be moved to mid November
I am going to wait for any release. But that is not related to the time spent on the internet. I just explained my reasoning an wished well for the dev in any case. But that passive-aggressive take on my speech tells me I offended you and judging by your avatar and nickname I know how. I wish you no ill will as well.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
I am going to wait for any release. But that is not related to the time spent on the internet. I just explained my reasoning an wished well for the dev in any case. But that passive-aggressive take on my speech tells me I offended you and judging by your avatar and nickname I know how. I wish you no ill will as well.
Nah, it was unintentional, I didn't want to be mean, I just think that asking for a leaks from closed alpha in the thread where developer is present seems a bit shameless and impolite for me, no offence here.
P.S. I was registrated on this forum in past year, so nickname is just a bunch of meaningless symbols btw. And avatar have nothing with retarded politicians, it's just a cool heraldic idea symbolizes people struggle

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So I've never actually updated a game on this site before. How does one do that and not lose progress?
Depends on the game, most games on here save onto your computer seperate from the game folder. So if you download an updated version and delete the old version it shouldn't affect the saves.

Other games on the site specifically say to start over in their OP due to content in the old saves not being compatible with updated versions, or the save is within the game folder and all you need to do is move it over before deleting the old version.

It all depends on the game, but this one is saved in a seperate area. If memory serves you should be able to play with a previous versions save (if you are playing for the first time though and grab a full save from the thread, you'll miss game content due to no gallery yet). Check out the walkthrough in the OP if your stuck and playing for the first time.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I am launching a wishlist page these two days.
Is the game finished then? you are planning to release it on a specific site first or everywhere at the same time? asking cause i still don't see a specific date on dlsite (only late october so i assume it still not submitted) and i was planning to buy it there, if it comes somewhere else first then ill go where you point me.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021

image-800 (9).jpg To be short:1. Release delays to mid-late November.
2. Programming for Chiho's home 100% done. SM training and messages 70% done. Programming for the trip will begin soon.
3. Shared a little story of our side characters. (To make up for the delay.)

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Is the game finished then? you are planning to release it on a specific site first or everywhere at the same time? asking cause i still don't see a specific date on dlsite (only late october so i assume it still not submitted) and i was planning to buy it there, if it comes somewhere else first then ill go where you point me.
Thanks for asking. I believe we will launch to DLsite first, but not really sure yet. You can keep an eye on our twitter. However, I did notice that Hentai Games on Steam could be uncensored!(while it must be censored on DLsite).

Imotep400

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for asking. I believe we will launch to DLsite first, but not really sure yet. You can keep an eye on our twitter. However, I did notice that Hentai Games on Steam could be uncensored!(while it must be censored on DLsite).
So we gonna wait for it! Do you have any idea about price?

Jul 22, 2017
Not sure yet. Would something between 2200-2600 yen be a fair price?
You don't want it to be too low or too high. Try looking at other game creators to see what is acceptable for you because only you can decide.

By the way can you share news of maybe including deepthroat for Chiho?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
So, I am at a point where I have the lastest version of this game for some time now and I haven't played it for awhile. However, it seems it takes forevers to load things, such as going to the market at night or going back home. And while it's still able to load(eventually) and everything functions normally(so far...), while it's loading the computer pretty clearly tells that the game "is not responding" and I never had this happen before. Again, everything still works, eventually, but I still would want know why this is happening, now, in case it gets worse.

I know next zero about these things, but it wouldn't have anything to do with something so silly as not playing the game for awhile, wouldn't it?

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Owh shit it's finally here, and it's out on Nov?! gad dyam we got a really tough NNN this year, 1.Nikke, 2.NTRholic, 3.nebal

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes