pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I wouldn't sweat a troll this much. You'r making a great game. Seems like this one is also one of those trolls that has a problem with the live action little mermaid casting, so he's probably seeing race swapping in every piece of media he watches or plays and feels the need to comment on it.
It's nice of you to respond to the thread. This kind of thing though, I wouldn't give it your time and energy. The person plays or they don't. If they do, They are probably downloading it here for free. This is a one off post I won't be responding to it for the sake of keeping the thread focused on the game.
oh no.. you ate the bait.

Just ignore the trolls lmao

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
any screenshot?
I think he is referring to the game play and not a bug. He doesn't like the idea of sharing her with anyone except maybe her husband. He wants to be the one and only source of her corruption and pleasure, and sharing with the random people at the market is a turn off for him.

I understand where he is coming from, though it doesn't spoil the game for me. Doing naughty things in front of an audience is being the bull in an NTR situation. Watching her do naughty things with others is being the c*ck in the relationship. It sort of crosses the line that you talked about with the foot-job action. It gets away with it by sort of presuming that he is making her do this. Once she starts wanting to do this, however, which is presumably the goal, its like she is stepping out on the protagonist.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I think he is referring to the game play and not a bug. He doesn't like the idea of sharing her with anyone except maybe her husband. He wants to be the one and only source of her corruption and pleasure, and sharing with the random people at the market is a turn off for him.

I understand where he is coming from, though it doesn't spoil the game for me. Doing naughty things in front of an audience is being the bull in an NTR situation. Watching her do naughty things with others is being the c*ck in the relationship. It sort of crosses the line that you talked about with the foot-job action. It gets away with it by sort of presuming that he is making her do this. Once she starts wanting to do this, however, which is presumably the goal, its like she is stepping out on the protagonist.
Nah he's just turning her in a total whore .
He wasn't in relationship with her and she's not his lover , he was just using her and planed to corrupt her .

letting other to use her is the next step to corrupt her more and more .

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
yeah i was talking gameplay i'm not sure about the spoil rules so i'll will say it clearly to avoird more misunderstandings. i'm not against exhibitionism but having her go fuck the random guys is what i don't like. It's just personnal as the game is great.
I haven't played this game in a while. Is that a thing in the game now, where she fucks other guys? And is it avoidable? Thanks.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while. Is that a thing in the game now, where she fucks other guys? And is it avoidable? Thanks.
The creator posted a map of the game's progression, a while back. I think the exhibitionism path isn't necessary to reach the ending, but the final version didn't come out yet.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It seem to not be avoidable i think.
Game's not finished and it's been commented on a few times since the last release. I'd wait and see if it's optional come next release. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. It was only added in the last update.
It was commented back about...I think... it would be at least 30 to 40 pages back at this point, and I'm not digging. I'll just wait and see if an alt route was developed.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes