Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm stuck at 10 and 11
It's been awhile since I played through, I forget when it moves on to the next clue. My guesses are Call her over to your place at night (third phase, if you do midnight it won't work) this should trigger a balcony scene automatically that is more hand drawn art instead of the pixelated mini-game after which you have to do the balcony mini-game 3 or so times before moving on to the bar group dinners and calling her to the alley on his work party nights.

It could mean have sex with her on your bed during the night phase, butt sex triggers it for me. It will cut away to a similar hand drawn scene.
It has been months since I have played and recall when the wizard doll tips change. I know there is a glitch (or at least used to be) with too many balcony minigame attempts causing the alley scene to never trigger. But it doesn't sound like you have hit that point yet (the hint would be different) and I recall the bug being patched.
Good luck. Hope this helps.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
yes, guide to cheat this game
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$
the other half of that post :FacePalm:

hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)

Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic~version number~

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So i remember you talk about release the game around mid nov, when you say that is it around 15, or between 10-20 nov ?
There was a message a week or two ago that stated they got an eye infection. So it most likely will be delayed a bit.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2121534 View attachment 2121535
..? are you serious? I got no clue why you said the MC is white, he is clearly an Asian. Why are the characters the same, only if they all look Asian? Not sure if you played up to the balcony and night market but there are a lot of diffs after that. There are a lot of contents after that. The only similar minigames are the cooking and normal H. (They are the similar due to our starting point.)
"The MC has the same hair" Dude you really know NOTHING about Japanese anime and culture. Yellow hair is the sign for a gangster in JP anime culture and also a classic sign for a bull in such game. Girls also dyed their hairs yellow after they got corrupted (in hentai games).

If you are the ones judge before you think through your brain, then yeah it makes sense why you said the mermaid ginger is something for you.
:3 looks great <3

shinnypichu88

Jan 29, 2020
Meh, the MC don't look like a gonk slimeball like the NTR Legend MC does. Makes this feel too much like wish-fulfillment NTR, or netori.

If I wanted shameless wish-fulfillment where the self-inset is "dark and edgy," I would just go watch an isekai anime like Overlord.
Overlord is the exact opposite of what you're looking for, as it's literally a dark comedy making fun of the genre, Arifureta is a lot closer to home XD

Reactions: Troua

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I was just explaining how a hot game thread worked here to a newbie. I am sorry if your feelings were hurt.
I appreciate your concern, but, I think you're failing to realize that I'm asking, aware of the fact there's likely no news, out of a foolish hope that maybe someone will know something, just like it happened a few weeks or a month ago.

Reactions: Angel Nightsky

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I appreciate your concern, but, I think you're failing to realize that I'm asking, aware of the fact there's likely no news, out of a foolish hope that maybe someone will know something, just like it happened a few weeks or a month ago.
I do realize that you having a long shot hope that there was some news that was not already shared was why you posted your original post. I hope you realize I was only trying to educate you that those hopes are unproductive since any news would be shared immediately. So you won't have the need to ask again. Not trying to be mean, just trying to get people to not waste time here asking pointless questions.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes