fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Appropriate name.
No no no. That's a silly story. I, like, tried at least six or seven times to create a username and everytime it said "username already taken". I know, with all username's possibilities, I was able to get it wrong seven times in a row. So, I got annoyed and created this. Of course, nobody had taken it.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I was working on the internal testing round 2. There have been a lot of issues coming up recently, partly due to my inappropriate workflow(I did not realize the importance of a proper workflow until now). I lost some of my files in a computer cpu usage strikes but I manage to fix most of them. Will launch the second round of testing by today and will also put up a change log after that.

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
where do you find the saves folder? im trying to install a save but i cant find the save folder anywhere in the game file

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I was working on the internal testing round 2. There have been a lot of issues coming up recently, partly due to my inappropriate workflow(I did not realize the importance of a proper workflow until now). I lost some of my files in a computer cpu usage strikes but I manage to fix most of them. Will launch the second round of testing by today and will also put up a change log after that.
Eyy Yoo, good to see you tiramisu. I hope you doing well though idk are still sick or not, Just want to let you know i like your work and i hardly to wait to buy it.
And here a little motivation for you, since i play your game every other game feel tasteless for me, that just show how good your work are.
That All. good work and hope you get well soon king~

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
can you please add the animated gallery too? XD kinda love to see it.

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Testing round2 started.
Change log see below(this tells our progress and updates)
-------------------- Update in Test round2 ---------------------
-. A live2d animation with mouse tractions added in menu.
-. Added voice acting to Alice(I forgot to put her voice acting before).(half done. The japanese scripts are different from our English scripts and I am figuring out the differnces)
-. Messages added(text only. 14+3 for Chiho, 12+3 for Shota and some for Lilith as instruction.) Image function will be added shortly.
-. SM training added with some interesting functions(3 out of 5 are done and the rest two will leave to later).
-. Lilith scenes. (so some scenes with Lilith)
-. Fixing most of the reported bugs. However due to system strike I lost some of my stories file. I redo them, but they might still have some small issues due to the limited time I have. Files that might have bug -> Alice stories & some voice mismatching in main story. I will get them fix soon.
-.Some more voice SFX are added to story 8-10(in chiho's home) and skip button has been improved.
-. One more main story(a prologue to the trip) is added, compared to testing round1.The new story is the end of version.(It triggers automatically after the last story in Chiho's home).
-. Chiho clothes status change after certain stage.
-. ppl nearby will blush if they hear Chiho's moaning.(Balcony and alley)
-. sOME MORE CGS added: SM training and Exhibitionism.
-. SOME CONVERSATION ADDED WITH SHOTA WHEN YOU ARE DINNING IN HIS HOME.
-. MAYBE SOME MORE CHANGES BUT i CANT REMEMBER, SORRY.

-------------------- Update in Test round1 ---------------------
-1. Help book has not been updated, but the little doll on the shelf has.
0. A normal H game in Chiho's home.
1. Bath sex.
2. Dinner sex.(A tricky play).
3. 3 new stories in Chiho's home.
4. A new item (dreamine).
5. money game gives more reward than before.
6. H game becomes easier, the targeting area wont change until Chiho hits an organsm.
7. H pleasure increase faster than before.
8. Lighting.(Changes during different time)
9. Maybe Something else? but my brain is just short circuited..

Bs243333

May 21, 2022
Testing round2 started.
-. Added voice acting to Alice(I forgot to put her voice acting before).(half done. The japanese scripts are different from our English scripts and I am figuring out the differnces)
-. Messages added(text only. 14+3 for Chiho, 12+3 for Shota and some for Lilith as instruction.) Image function will be added shortly.
-. SM training added with some interesting functions(3 out of 5 are done and the rest two will leave to later).
-. Fixing most of the reported bugs. However due to system strike I lost some of my stories file. I redo them, but they might still have some small issues due to the limited time I have. Files that might have bug -> Alice stories & some voice mismatching in main story. I will get them fix soon.
-.Some more voice SFX are added to story 8-10(in chiho's home) and skip button has been improved.
-. One more main story(a prologue to the trip) is added, compared to testing round1.The new story is the end of version.(It triggers automatically after the last story in Chiho's home).

1. Bath sex.
6. H game becomes easier, the targeting area wont change until Chiho hits an organsm.
Hello
TiramisuLntr

will update be anytime soon?

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Testing round2 started.

1. Bath sex.
holy moly... love you tiramisu... can't wait to see it XD. btw, i hope i can enter to chiho's house and spank her. LOVEEEEEE TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2021
Damm dude, this guy actually give us new things, other devs in 4-5 months only make 2 or 3 steady animations, my repects for this dev and his game

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Testing round2 started.

1. Bath sex.
I was wondering will using condom be eventually removed in the second tab of the sex menu? I mean after you enable the third tab and do it raw, going back to using condom doesn't make much sense. I mean as a toggle option.

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I was wondering will using condom be eventually removed in the second tab of the sex menu? I mean after you enable the third tab and do it raw, going back to using condom doesn't make much sense. I mean as a toggle option.
ahh, thanks dude, i was forgot about this too. i hope Tiramisu Added a toggle to Use and Remove the Condom. and of course, it wld be perfect if we can see Chiho's Reaction when we Remove the Condom. XD like will she get Pregnant? XD

Reactions: AleGame

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I too want see a pregnant Chiho having sex in the game. And maybe add some piercings...
The NTR Legend game developer had something planned for pregnant sex, but it was ultimately cut.

Reactions: @$Z
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes