Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Small cheat engine table using mono. Just money and stamina. Should be relatively future proof.
have you tested closing the game and reopening it? I've never seen a cheatengine table stay the same after closing the game

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
have you tested closing the game and reopening it? I've never seen a cheatengine table stay the same after closing the game
It should work. Used mono to get the relative address of the function to update money. Then injected FFFF in place of the update instruction.

Code:
{$STRICT}
define(address,scene_manager:increaseMoney+3a )
define(bytes,03 4D F0 83 38 00)

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
if LaunchMonoDataCollector() ~= 0 then
    local mId = mono_findMethod('Assembly-CSharp', 'scene_manager', 'increaseMoney')
    --local mId = mono_findMethod('', 'PlayerStatsManager', 'TakeDamage') ---- This also works
    mono_compile_method(mId)
end
{$asm}
assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,scene_manager:increaseMoney+3a )

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov ecx,FFFFFF
  cmp dword ptr [rax],00
  jmp return

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // add ecx,[rbp-10]
  // cmp dword ptr [rax],00

dealloc(newmem)

Reactions: TiramisuLntr
Jan 7, 2021
not promising anything because then it starts sounding like work, but what kind of multiplier would you want? double, triple, X10?
oh that actually isn't a problem anymore, however now I can't get to the alley scene, already did the balcony scene and had dinner with the couples 3 times

Reactions: knyght

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
oh that actually isn't a problem anymore, however now I can't get to the alley scene, already did the balcony scene and had dinner with the couples 3 times
It needs to be a day the husband is working. You can check the calendar or just make sure she is alone at night in her apartment.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Walkthrough link in OP, if you're get stuck.
If you are to that point though. You've done 90% of what's currently possible. You might as well wait for the update unless the completionist in you is compelled to finish.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
雑感。 | Tiramisu
Favourites in DLsite: 7.7k/10k.
Get well first, that's the most important thing.(y)

As for ideas, great (some wanted to change that part):love:

And finally, a lot didn't make it into the final product (park), which means if you're going to continue/sequel, or something new, don't forget to check them if you can't use something (we also suggested a few things here, use them whenever).

Lilit is a succubus, a demonic creature, what are the chances that, in the sequel, there will also be a Guardian Angel (who obviously fell asleep during the game):devilish:

Reactions: TiramisuLntr

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
hacked game save: "easy start"
save a game.
extract this file with 7zip.
the containing data file goes to (hold windows symbol key, press r, copy-paste path)
Code:
%appdata%\..\locallow\TiramisuLovesNtr\Ntraholic2.1.4\
contains:
gym membership
tears of sin
ninja scroll
9999999 bull red
9999999 choc & wine
9999999 soup
9999999$

MADE WITH v2.1.4 - MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER VERSION

initial reports state 2.2.1a+ is incompatible with the save provided here

I'm difficult doing where to pick file or what file just a guide ?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes