TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Nope, it doesn't work like that. As you progress the doll starts saying stuff that is too broad, it doesn't tell me what to do but where should I get.

I didn't get to the 90 day goal... or maybe I did and it suddenly changed 40 days for 4 days. I don't know, there are very weird bugs here.
What does the mission2 refer to? Is it the cooking scene2? or the afternoon tea? The cooking scene2 is a bit tricky.. you need to either listen to the heartbeat or buy a potion to see the actual heart. We might need to improve this a bit later.

Jul 12, 2020
I noticed in DLsite that this game is set to release in late October, does that mean the game will be completed by then or is it just a release for whatever is there so far.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Love Potion lowers the score requirement in Alice shooter mini-game by half.

Other items which are sold out from the start have a note that they're not implemented in this version.

zeloxpop

Apr 22, 2021
hi there is there anyone know how to win her when playing rock scissor paper, i currently stuck at that part cuz keep losing her. Am i missing anyone mechanic untold ? or am i just too dumb so i cant get the hint picture

Valkner.Zabi

Jun 23, 2020
How to beat Rock paper and scissors

Green outline means that you need to press what it shows (If it shows rock then choose rock)

Red outline means that you need to beat whatever it shows (If it shows rock choose paper)

Yellow outline means that whatever it shows need to be beaten (if it shows rock choose scissors)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
There is no cheats built into the game and using a save misses some scenes since there isn't a memory gallery yet. I'm assuming your bots, but I wanted to respond in case you weren't.

kohlberg

Sep 24, 2022
How do you get into Chiho's home? I've completed the exhibitionist and the final 2 talks at the bar already. The dude invited me to come over anytime for Chiho's dessert but whenever I try to come, Chiho says she's cleaning

Valkner.Zabi

Jun 23, 2020
How do you get into Chiho's home? I've completed the exhibitionist and the final 2 talks at the bar already. The dude invited me to come over anytime for Chiho's dessert but whenever I try to come, Chiho says she's cleaning
it's not implemented yet

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
There is no cheats built into the game and using a save misses some scenes since there isn't a memory gallery yet. I'm assuming your bots, but I wanted to respond in case you weren't.
i see because when i play that flappy bird mode i feel dizzy and sick and dam hard to grind some money.

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
Hey, i cant continue the story after s*x with the Heroine on Alley 2 Times. when i going to Night Market too look two guys that on walktrough say, i cant find them two

edit : oh there was a bug when u get coat skill too fast before alley done, we cant talk to that two guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiramisuLntr
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes