Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
From what I understand, you can't. Latest version that is uncensored is 3.3.3u. Apparently no plans to uncensor the content anymore. Closest thing you'll get is looking at the stills in the OP from when it used to be that way.
3.3.3u download also might be somewhere in the thread, but I wouldn't know where.
As for me, I'll cross my fingers that one of these days I see a "u" version posted, not downloading otherwise. It been stated though a few times it's not in the plan anymore.
So, I went back 50+ pages in this thread to find the only link to a 3.3.3u download (it was a mediafire link) and... link is down so there appears to be nowhere around here to find the last uncensored version.

Can any kind soul post a link to a 3.3.3u downloadable version ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No Game, No Life. Nice. It's become the Half-Life 3 of anime. We'll never see it come out.
I don't know? With the recent Ranma and Lum revival, anything is possible. Maybe decades from now another series of No Game, No Life will come out. Then the adults who saw season 1 as kids would tell their own kids: "Hey I remember that series!". :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there a trick to uncensor it? Bc it says it is not censored, but my version is. :(
There is no way to uncensor it. It still says not censored because the previous version was not censored but the current version is. This is the final version of the game so there won't be any uncensored version anymore.

Arndeir

Apr 3, 2023
Steam page has been updated with a release date of 31st of October. Wouldn't be the first time they delay the game though, but it's something.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
what the different with the new one? is there any change or not?
Here is the changelog:
Final update 4.2.1c

------------------------------------------------------ New update (compared to v3.3.3u):

• Improved the game flow. Players will not trigger the dinner event in Chiho's home after the hot spring trip.
  • Added extra NTR mode to Chiho's home normal sex scene.
  • Skill 7 and after story 4 added.
  • Added a "live" button in SM scene.
  • Some more bug fixing in hot spring scene.

New update (compared to v3.1.6c):

• Three final endings imported.
  • NTR mode added in Ryunosuke's home.
  • Threesome with Lilith added in Chiho's home. Call Lilith when Chiho is around.

• v4.2.2c

Dear all, we now release the version4.2.2c with a few bugs fixed. No new content added this time.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes