Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, I went back 50+ pages in this thread to find the only link to a 3.3.3u download (it was a mediafire link) and... link is down so there appears to be nowhere around here to find the last uncensored version.

Can any kind soul post a link to a 3.3.3u downloadable version ?
I downloaded this a while back from here. Uploaded it myself to Mediafire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Is the version releasing on steam this version or the DX version?
DX version is Renamed as NTRaholic Remix which is created by Critical Bliss studio with Tiramisu...It doesnt have a release date as of now and THAT is the version which will be released for STEAM, Not the classic NTRaholic that you see here.

Reactions: terratest

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
DX version is Renamed as NTRaholic Remix which is created by Critical Bliss studio with Tiramisu...It doesnt have a release date as of now and THAT is the version which will be released for STEAM, Not the classic NTRaholic that you see here.
Thanks, was confused on how the naming was but I did check steam update from seeing the DX thread and it looks like both versions on are going to be on steam. I was hoping the October date was right on steam but looks like your right it might be longer, hopefully this year

freezingsama

Feb 8, 2024
The DX remake looks great. But I'll still give this a shot since I kind of like the art too.

Oh wait, they're even including the original one. Wow that's great.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Seriously, they put the NTR tag back on a game where it's already been clarified 100 times that it's a Netori (cheating) and the MC steals the neighbor's girl?

Without a doubt there are many people without things to do.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
How do I complete the quest:
"Would it be a fun to bang chiho in the alley...
When her husband is having business-dinner?"

He has a business-dinner on Tuesday and Thursday, I try all the possible actions and H actions but nothing allows me to do it. Where do I go? I spent 7 days in the game trying. thanks

Reactions: rKnight
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes