4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
so what about the other game? wish devs would finish other games first. because then all you get is slower updates for both games.
In the two years I've been a Patreon dev, I've never missed a single monthly release. This is a small project that will only be updated every few months. My priority is my main project (A Promise Best Left Unkept) which will keep being released every month, at the same pace. While this concern is obviously understandable, if you know me, the last thing you should be worried about is productivity.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
so what about the other game? wish devs would finish other games first. because then all you get is slower updates for both games.
Don't you think it may be possible that you are over generalizing a we bit? Sometimes the creative impulse must be fulfilled for some at the moment or its lost. It works differently for different people. (not always a cynical money grab.) I'm sure the Cat understands the concept of managing expectations and the consequences of the failure to do so. There are different paths... Choice of which is best left to those who create. Just sayin', man...

Reactions: hp_surfer

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Damn the art is good. The girl is perfection, best girl from HC games.
I wonder is the artist drawing standing portraits also drawing CG? Those CG were drawn by 2 or 3 artists ?
HangoverCat would it be possible to tag the art with name/alias of the artist that has drawn it? Or just give them some nicknames if you can't use official ones.

Reactions: FreeComicz

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice another HC game. Gotta say, the dialogue is so awesomely dumb lol. I was smiling the whole time and got several chuckles out of it. I love how everything comes together from his clumsiness. It's just great.

This is just going to get better and better as it goes. Can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks HC! ;)

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Damn the art is good. The girl is perfection, best girl from HC games.
I wonder is the artist drawing standing portraits also drawing CG? Those CG were drawn by 2 or 3 artists ?
HangoverCat would it be possible to tag the art with name/alias of the artist that has drawn it? Or just give them some nicknames if you can't use official ones.
The sprite artist is not the same one who draws the CG. There's only one artist who draws the CGs, and he's also one of the artists for my other game (A Promise Best Left Unkept).

Nice another HC game. Gotta say, the dialogue is so awesomely dumb lol. I was smiling the whole time and got several chuckles out of it. I love how everything comes together from his clumsiness. It's just great.

This is just going to get better and better as it goes. Can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks HC! ;)
Please don't expect too much. It's a small project that I wrote on the side while writing APBLU. It's extremely stupid, and I didn't put that much effort into it. It will degenerate really quickly. Glad you're liking it though.

By the way, BaasB, can you add the tag for Kinetic novel, before people start whining?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The sprite artist is not the same one who draws the CG. There's only one artist who draws the CGs, and he's also one of the artists for my other game (A Promise Best Left Unkept).

Please don't expect too much. It's a small project that I wrote on the side while writing APBLU. It's extremely stupid, and I didn't put that much effort into it. It will degenerate really quickly. Glad you're liking it though.

By the way, BaasB, can you add the tag for Kinetic novel, before people start whining?
:KEK:
1671925785968.png

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for answer. I know, i like that artist a lot. But the bedroom scene is drawn a bit different, i guess i was hoping you found another artist with similar style.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well this might be interesting. I've seen and read some hentai with a similar premise. I'll check it out.

I have to say it though. If a man, hypothetically, is so clumsy he gets into a car wreck, flies all the way into my house window, cock out, and lands inside my SO/GF/Wife, he can have her. At that point, he's simply just too fated to be denied. :KEK:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Is hangover cat use AI art?????

All of the hands from "promise best unkept" to this game all odds.

I dont mind if he use it but he might need to do manual about those hands

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Don't feel at all netorare, it's more like netori...this ntr tag it's confusing really need separate tags like ntri for netori, ntr for netorare, ntrs for netorase...
Don't expect much for this game atleast this version....
Let's hope dev focus on the main game A Promise Best Left Unkept I want to see finished and not rush finish endings...

Reactions: bigphil963

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
So he's lile Rito from To Love Ru, but instead of simple ecchi we're getting full blown sex (y)

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes