Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Do you really think it's possible after the godly gift you gave us?
(Of course I'm talking about that wonderful bush from Olivia, and I demand for more of it) :love:

Too bad she doesn't have hairy armpits though...
Thank you for saying that!
I think 2nd update won't be that good as I rushed it a little. So lower down the expectations. xD
I'll try better for 3rd update =)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I think 2nd update won't be that good as I rushed it a little. So lower down the expectations. xD
You might be already aware of this but I think all of us here are quite understanding if you decide to delay the update on account of this or take longer on updates in future. As long as you show that you are actually working on updates or making a progress through a post every once a while here and/or Patreon, I think taking longer time is fine. That's all matters. Do not rush yourself; breathe a bit more and let it go. :) Take a walk through the pubic forest- I mean imaginary forest (unless you're near a real forest) or something to calm your anxieties down. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: After all, quality is more important than quantity. Don't ever forget that.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
If we are lucky maybe our characters can convince her in the future! Though she does have a great look as she is right now.
View attachment 1711172

Just kidding, I jest ;P While I generally prefer going without hairy armpits, it makes no difference for me to be honest if she have it or not. All I am interested in is her lovely bushes. That's all matters. ;) BUSHES4EVER! :ROFLMAO:
In free time please add "MILF" tag, Teacher is lovely adult woman:giggle:
Is there any chance You could give Teacher hairy armpits or adult woman's huuuuge bush in future?

I think I got it! It could work out in two ways, at least: Olivia rethinking about the bush thing and letting it go (which means keeping it, of course), and on top of that she starts to wonder: "Since we're here to be free, why not go all natural?" and then starts to grow her armpit hair as well.

A second way to go would be the teacher encouraging everyone to do the same, after all the government demands for a full body acceptance experience, including not only being in the nude, but one's body hair as well.

After all...

such a wise statement!.png

Moreover, I'd like to share with y'all some wise words I've seen yesterday...

a very wise thought.png

It sounds poetic, absolutely beautiful: "to a woman, her pubic hair should be a badge of womanhood, not a reason to be ashamed of herself"

Am I a freaking genius or what? :cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I got it! It could work out in two ways, at least: Olivia rethinking about the bush thing and letting it go (which means keeping it, of course), and on top of that she starts to wonder: "Since we're here to be free, why not go all natural?" and then starts to grow her armpit hair as well.

A second way to go would be the teacher encouraging everyone to do the same, after all the government demands for a full body acceptance experience, including not only being in the nude, but one's body hair as well.

After all...

View attachment 1712232

View attachment 1712233

It sounds poetic, absolutely beautiful: "to a woman, her pubic hair should be a badge of womanhood, not a reason to be ashamed of herself"

If it's optional, I wouldn't mind this being implemented. Although, it isn't something I was interested in seeing happen in my game.

If possible, give the option. Personally I'm not a fan of body hair (except head and eyebrows). But I totally respect those who want a more natural feel. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to make 2 renders with a choice.
I'm not a fan of body hair either. If the pubic hair is well-groomed, reduced in size and short, I don't find it unpleasant, although I prefer it completely shaved. On the other hand, I don't like hairy armpits, nor do I like hairy legs.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Very nice start of this game, nice girls (even though some are very familiar) and yay, a girl with a natural bush. It's great to see the variety here. The teacher looks very good too, I love how she looks the age she is, with proper skin tones and wrinkles and all.
The premise is great, especially the way the nudity is treated in a mostly casual way.
Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Anyone else gets a viruswarning when downloading followed by aborting the download itself?
Tried all possible download mediums and everyone has it on the last %.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Seems an interesting game and then I read that the girls aren't all shaved and have some pubic hair and that is a very big plus for me, i love a bit of hair down there, not full blow amazonian forest tough and I really hope that no armpit hair that is just nasty for ME( no offense for the ones that like it) so yeah got me really interested then dev says no NTR and that sealed the deal to try the game, downloading right now to see some lovely pubic hair :love:

Last edited:

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
Seems an interesting game and then I read that the girls aren't all shaved and have some pubic hair and that is a very big plus for me, i love a bit of hair down there, not full blow amazonian forest tough and I really hope that no armpit hair that is just nasty for ME( no offense for the ones that like it) so yeah got me really interested then dev says no NTR and that sealed the deal to try the game, downloading right now to see some lovely pubic hair :love:
Nothing more to say. +1

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

After all...

View attachment 1712232

View attachment 1712233

Nah, shave that shit:KEK:

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes