Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
It has new content. You guys make me stressed uhhhh

"YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLAY THE GAME IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW CONTENT WITH THE NEW GIRL LUNA BECAUSE IT DOESNT AFFECT THE FUTURE GAMEPLAY"

"OR YOU GUYS CAN JUST RELOAD BACK YOUR SAVE AT THAT POINT TO SEE THE SCENES! I ALREADY MENTIONED WHERE THE SCENES IS LOCATED AT!"

I get that you guys are dissappointed. But I did it because people here are complaining about the game not having much interaction with the girls in the first place and while I am at it, I thought I should add some new sexy content to make your experience better and new gallery. That content doesnt affect the game in the future so you guys can ignore the new content if you don't like it. I also mentioned where the new content is so that its easier for you guys.

Basically, I tried my best!
People will always complain...not saying you don't have to listen, but you risk to mess-up your fist game trying to make everyone happy. Of course I also have my preferences, but I advise you to follow your vision and follow the project as you want it, not as you think others might want it. Keep it nice and simple as it is, and maybe rise the challenge with future games

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.12.1. And I've added the gallery unlocker function
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Updated to v0.12.1. And I've added the gallery unlocker function

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Screenshot in Ren'py is just S. no shift or alt required. I think he's talking about calling the mod while ingame.
I know - but Sancho changes screen shot from "s" to "S" (i.e. Shift-s) because he wants "s" for one of his mod functions. So, instead of uniquely programming a single key for his function, he reprograms two keys, changing a baseline function of Ren'Py and annoying people that don't exhaustively read every line of his often long change logs each time he does an update - it's kind of the equivalent of "I modded my car and now the accelerator pedal is the brake pedal and the brake pedal is the clutch and the clutch is the accelerator" - which would be really annoying and cause you to have to retrain what you naturally do when firing up the (Ren'Py) engine.

My point was I'm not sure what you get with "Alt-s", because I've never used it, but I can see someone using the screenshot function (whether native or modded) regularly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My point was I'm not sure what you get with "Alt-s", because I've never used it, but I can see someone using the screenshot function (whether native or modded) regularly.
screenshot since alt prolly doesn't do anything on renpy.

dim5527

Aug 11, 2017
ce jeux ma plus au début mais à force de traduire par google traduction j'essaie toujours de trouvé une solution
pour les francais que ca intéresse, remplacé le fichier dans le dossier game
pour info je suis nul en anglais, je me suis aidé par goole traduction, si s'est mal traduit dsl
gardé original pour info je l'ai juste testé une fois, je n'ai pas découvert tous le jeux et il est possible que j'ai fait des erreurs de manipulation, bon jeux a tous !

ps j'ai utilisé la version 0.12.1

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Alt-S? Well, there's your problem: it's Shift-S. ;) Well, assuming you're talking about screen shooting...
Yeah Sancho has settings on 'S' so he changed the default Ren'Py screenshot key to 'Alt-S' instead. I've never tried Shift but I'd rather not have to try either, but it is what it is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't seen anything about it (although I'm sure I just missed it), but apparently currently I'm unable to continue beyond yoga. After that scene, I'm told there's nothing more and the game kicks me to the main menu. I even reloaded back at the arcade with Nori and Narzia and continued manually through yoga. Any help would be appreciated, b/c I'm clearly missing something.

I started browsing through the thread at around page 70 to see if anyone else reported the same problem I'm seeing. Somehow I was deluged with a bunch of LGBT/Noah's Ark stuff, something about "I know more languages than you do", and some other random shit. It probably goes without saying, but um... my question about getting kicked to the main menu is still unanswered.

BTW, Elsa, I'm sure you likely just have forgotten (as I'm sure it's not a high priority), but the latest version of the game continues to show one of the characters as "Nazia" for her dialogue label, but she's referred to as "Narzia" consistently in the actual dialogue. I assume the character label has the typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't seen anything about it (although I'm sure I just missed it), but apparently currently I'm unable to continue beyond yoga. After that scene, I'm told there's nothing more and the game kicks me to the main menu. I even reloaded back at the arcade with Nori and Narzia and continued manually through yoga. Any help would be appreciated, b/c I'm clearly missing something.

I started browsing through the thread at around page 70 to see if anyone else reported the same problem I'm seeing. Somehow I was deluged with a bunch of LGBT/Noah's Ark stuff, something about "I know more languages than you do", and some other random shit. It probably goes without saying, but um... my question about getting kicked to the main menu is still unanswered.

BTW, Elsa, I'm sure you likely just have forgotten (as I'm sure it's not a high priority), but the latest version of the game continues to show one of the characters as "Nazia" for her dialogue label, but she's referred to as "Narzia" consistently in the actual dialogue. I assume the character label has the typo.
I've never heard Narzia in RL. Nazria and Nazia I have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've never heard Narzia in RL. Nazria and Nazia I have.
Oh, OK. Well, since it's consistently Narzia in the dialogue, that seemed the most likely to have been intended. Since this is a fictional nation, I don't know how much every single name should match up with reality. You could be absolutely right, though. I just made a guess based on the two versions of her name shown in the game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh, OK. Well, since it's consistently Narzia in the dialogue, that seemed the most likely to have been intended. Since this is a fictional nation, I don't know how much every single name should match up with reality. You could be absolutely right, though. I just made a guess based on the two versions of her name shown in the game.
I'm not sayin it's not a real name. If you search it, it is a real name. So, not sure which one is right. Hopefully the dev will fix it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022

Hi! The new scenes is located at the beginning of the game, please refer to my post and also 70 new gallery images to unlock
Thank you for finding the mistakes! =D

https://f95zone.to/threads/nudist-school-v0-12-1-elsa.106380/post-7414628

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: An0nPDM and Twistty
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes