Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still tons of missed words and bad punctuation. There may be other dialog issues but I can't describe every issue in virtually every frame. Plus skip/animation frames that miss the good stuff. Only on 15 as I wait to get the mod.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Still tons of missed words and bad punctuation. There may be other dialog issues but I can't describe every issue in virtually every frame. Plus skip/animation frames that miss the good stuff. Only on 15 as I wait to get the mod.
There's actually not a single choice that matters in 0.16. No points are recorded, no variables are set. It doesn't matter if you guess correctly or incorrectly about Lyra's favorites. There's no points recorded it's just a couple different lines of dialogue telling you that you were right or wrong. There's zero impact on the only sex scene in the update or anything in the future. So waiting for the walkthough mod is honestly pointless this time.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There's actually not a single choice that matters in 0.16. No points are recorded, no variables are set. It doesn't matter if you guess correctly or incorrectly about Lyra's favorites. There's no points recorded it's just a couple different lines of dialogue telling you that you were right or wrong. There's zero impact on the only sex scene in the update or anything in the future. So waiting for the walkthough mod is honestly pointless this time.
It can impact the viability of saves, though.

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
He's translating from Russian, and generally has done so poorly. As bad as it is here, the VN that the teacher's aide came from was exponentially worse. Don't know if they're using Google translate or speak English, but don't have a great command of sentence structure and how pronouns and articles are used - my recollection is that such elements are wrapped into the base word in many languages, including Russian.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I think i will not play at least the next 2-3 updates. I'm tired of startin again with each update without notably progression.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Also could someone update the walkthrough mod
Ha ha ha. Unfortunately it's a LaikDink mod, so for me this update is now sitting in a folder with at least 3 other games that have updated in the last 2 weeks but the it's still just crickets with the mods.

[No idea what is going on in this modder's life, but before he went quiet recently he was already days-to-a-week behind on lots of updates - clearly overextended but refusing to make the necessary choice to cut back on the number of games he is modding. I am hoping some new blood comes along and takes over all the mods he is not updating. Scrappy and KoGa can't mod every game... :cry:]

And just out of curiosity before moving on to .17, can any one confirm that .16 has content beyond
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It sounds from some posts like there is, but when I played .16 with the .15 version of the mod (I refuse to FF for another hour FFS :mad:) it ends there. I thought the game would continue past .15 content just without the WT suggestions, but I guess not?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Ha ha ha. Unfortunately it's a LaikDink mod, so for me this update is now sitting in a folder with at least 3 other games that have updated in the last 2 weeks but the it's still just crickets with the mods.

[No idea what is going on in this modder's life, but before he went quiet recently he was already days-to-a-week behind on lots of updates - clearly overextended but refusing to make the necessary choice to cut back on the number of games he is modding. I am hoping some new blood comes along and takes over all the mods he is not updating. Scrappy and KoGa can't mod every game... :cry:]

And just out of curiosity before moving on to .17, can any one confirm that .16 has content beyond
It sounds from some posts like there is, but when I played .16 with the .15 version of the mod (I refuse to FF for another hour FFS :mad:) it ends there. I thought the game would continue past .15 content just without the WT suggestions, but I guess not?
You get to go on a "date" with Lyra and take some school photos of new girls.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well...it's fun.....but:

Two biggest issues would be difference in narrative text at times. Agree with another poster who questioned if a 12 year old had written it. I get it, translated, but jesus...who is translating it exactly?

Second biggest issue is the amount of coding errors when it comes to who is speaking. Sorry, but this is basic schoolboy python coding...it's not difficult, it really isn't. if they can't even get that but of coding right, well, not much hope really is there. Is there no one who checks this?

Render quality could be better but not the end of the world if everything else is good.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nudist School [v0.17] [Elsa] - Compressed

Win/Linux [648 MB]
- - - -

Mac [643 MB]
- - - -

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Here is Version 17. The link is for both mac and pc. Android isn't out yet.
Workupload
Ughh.. work my ass off in the update and it's just been shared like that.. I should have posted the update later...

Anyway guys, please support me if you love my work! =)

I think I will just work on more arts and wallpaper for my supporters in the meantime =(

Sorry. Just a little rant. All good here =)

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
The issue with trying to use a previous version is that when you reach the end of any .015 content path there was a jump to an End of Version screen, which in the actual version 0.16 that text in the script file is replaced with a jump to the start of the actual 0.16 scenes. I'd say that at least 80% of game devs do things this way... Here and there you will find one that does the next version jump and then in that empty script for the next version they call the end of version screen, and so then you would be able to just continue by just replacing the latest script file, but it's a lot more rare for things to be done that way...

I mean for this game you could of course just open up the Episode_14.rpy file in notepad and replace all instances of "jump end" with "jump episode15" and you would then be good to go after you hit save.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NudistSchool
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The issue with trying to use a previous version is that when you reach the end of any .015 content path there was a jump to an End of Version screen, which in the actual version 0.16 that text in the script file is replaced with a jump to the start of the actual 0.16 scenes. I'd say that at least 80% of game devs do things this way... Here and there you will find one that does the next version jump and then in that empty script for the next version they call the end of version screen, and so then you would be able to just continue by just replacing the latest script file, but it's a lot more rare for things to be done that way...

I mean for this game you could of course just open up the Episode_14.rpy file in notepad and replace all instances of "jump end" with "jump episode15" and you would then be good to go after you hit save.
Thank you forr this explanation. It was clear enough that even I could understand. (y) :D

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
Ughh.. work my ass off in the update and it's just been shared like that.. I should have posted the update later...

Anyway guys, please support me if you love my work! =)

I think I will just work on more arts and wallpaper for my supporters in the meantime =(

Sorry. Just a little rant. All good here =)
I would like to support you. Unfortunately, money cannot be transferred from Russia.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes