Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You really need to do something about this breast! I mean, the boobs itself is good and looks natural. But those nipples... Or is it some kind of fetish for ugly, nauseating nipples?
Not every nipple has a dime size areola, and that depiction is pretty reasonable for breasts that size, though the color might be a little light for her racial make up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
i know 1 who'd say too small areolas.
Gimme some pancakes! Drizzle some maple syrup on 'em and let me in there!

In reality, I prefer something between a nickel and 50-cent piece, but this was too good to pass up. If they are the wider ones, then I like to see them puff out, a la "Koika".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Not every nipple has a dime size areola, and that depiction is pretty reasonable for breasts that size, though the color might be a little light for her racial make up.
I'm not talking about areola size. Although, usually if so many cracks appear on it and the nipple tenses, it decreases in size. But I'm talking about nipples in general. No one will say that these are normal nipples, especially for a young girl. That's why I say that if the nipples are deliberately made ugly and dev likes their appearance, then ok. But I love tender, slightly puffy nipples, not this horror. And i think most men will agree with me.
I also love this girl's appearance. If it wasn't for those nipples...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Neither, first, she looks like a zombie second looks oversaturated with yellow.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys! Can you help me do a vote on which image is prettier here?

Thank you!!
To my mind, the colour temperature of a scene should reflect the lighting conditions of the space it plays out in, for immersion's sake alone. So for me, it's not about which seems prettier, but how the room she's standing in is lit: the amount of sunlight, time of day, make and expected colour temperature of any ceiling lights present, and so on and so forth. Granted, it's a rather scientific approach, but my brain will register if your lighting's inconsistent or does seem off. Hope this helps! :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsa94

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st would need more color and 2nd less color so halfway.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
To my mind, the colour temperature of a scene should reflect the lighting conditions of the space it plays out in, for immersion's sake alone. So for me, it's not about which seems prettier, but how the room she's standing in is lit: the amount of sunlight, time of day, make and expected colour temperature of any ceiling lights present, and so on and so forth. Granted, it's a rather scientific approach, but my brain will register if your lighting's inconsistent or does seem off. Hope this helps! :geek:
I only partly agree, as one could still change the conditions (time of day, artificial light sources in the room) to create an appropriate lighting in the room to convey the "impression of beauty" of the scene to the player and still hold up immersion.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hey guys! Its been a long time and I finally have time to finish the latest update.

I will be releasing v0.4 tomorrow. Please keep low expectation before you play for better experience xD

v0.4 wont contain Lena. v0.5 (only available for patron tier 3 above) will contain Lena! So Remember to keep your expectation low.

I have a leg injury for many months, I am getting better, but I feel dizzy when I walk. I still not sure why.

Here are some art for compensation for the long wait if you havent already seen in my discord. I will be rendering more free art but I will take things slower as I need time for my leg therapy.

I hope you are still loving this game~~! Thank you so much for playing! =)

bailey-Beauty_2.jpg
bsb2-Beauty_1.jpg
bsn3-Beauty.jpg
try-Beauty_21.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i always keep expectations low since if update will be good then it'll be nice surprise.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So just no Lena, but what about the other girls anyone else going to be missing.

Hope you get better soon.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys! Its been a long time and I finally have time to finish the latest update.

I will be releasing v0.4 tomorrow. Please keep low expectation before you play for better experience xD

v0.4 wont contain Lena. v0.5 (only available for patron tier 3 above) will contain Lena! So Remember to keep your expectation low.

I have a leg injury for many months, I am getting better, but I feel dizzy when I walk. I still not sure why.

Here are some art for compensation for the long wait if you havent already seen in my discord. I will be rendering more free art but I will take things slower as I need time for my leg therapy.

I hope you are still loving this game~~! Thank you so much for playing! =)

View attachment 2161864
View attachment 2161865
View attachment 2161866
View attachment 2161867
Health first, game second.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hey guys! I released the fourth update! Please lower your expectation as its not as good as you thought xD

Its just a small story for continuation of the story in future and some fun!
Its made a few months ago back then. I'll continue to improve it in future.

Lastly thank you so much for still playing this game eventhough its been a hiatus for so many months. Thank you <3

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes