caffeine_overdose

Jul 14, 2023
I can't stand the mc most of the time he is such an incel.... I just got to the part where he talks about how he hates anything that isnt a virgin. Yikes. Hope he gets better later.
I'd rather say he's celibate. Without the "in".

Two things: 1. That's not bad. 2. Rejecting a woman nowadays is one of those things that leaves a good taste in your mouth.

caffeine_overdose

Jul 14, 2023
Um... what? There is nothing wrong with marrying someone who isn't a virgin. I'm not really shaming 'Virgin hunters' (Super gross name btw, sounds predatory). I'm Saying his attitude is disgusting. Just because you don't like someone else's values does not mean you should treat them like trash. It is disgusting behaviour. Although tbh if someone is a 'virgin hunter' and also not a virgin it is kind of odd. (I don't mean that in regards to the mc. There is nothing wrong with him looking for a virgin just how he treats non-virgins.)
Quite easy to explain:
What do you prefer, a brand new car, motorcycle, a brand new computer, brand new clothes, a brand new house...

Or to eat the problems of something second, third, fourth, FIFTH hand?
Given that something like a vehicle may have had a good owner and been well cared for, or it may be a hotbed of problems due to abuse.

Now extrapolate it to humans.

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Quite easy to explain:
What do you prefer, a brand new car, motorcycle, a brand new computer, brand new clothes, a brand new house...

Or to eat the problems of something second, third, fourth, FIFTH hand?
Given that something like a vehicle may have had a good owner and been well cared for, or it may be a hotbed of problems due to abuse.

Now extrapolate it to humans.
You just compared women to merchandise.
Would you treat yourself as 'damaged in the head' just because you had sex a couple of times?

And secondly, virgins ARE a hotbed of problems.
They don't come to you in a plastic bag. They were 'abused' by society for dozens of years. That's called character.

MC is like this for laughs.
It's the main joke of the game. And nothing more.

caffeine_overdose

Jul 14, 2023
You just compared women to merchandise.
Would you treat yourself as 'damaged in the head' just because you had sex a couple of times?

And secondly, virgins ARE a hotbed of problems.
They don't come to you in a plastic bag. They were 'abused' by society for dozens of years. That's called character.

MC is like this for laughs.
It's the main joke of the game. And nothing more.
At what point did I write the word "woman" in all that text?
Point it out to me given that I don't see it.

At no time have I talked about women. I was talking about HUMANS, in general.
And yes, 30-year-old virgins are a problem. Just have a look at Asia (almost all the ntr crap comes from CN or JP, guess why). But those are extremes.
One or two doesn't matter, what is not normal is having from half a dozen upwards.

Personally, I know couples who have been together since they were young (like any sugary manganime, those typical "friends from school/institute/neighbor") and they should be the goal of this entire society.

// Anyway, I came to this thread to see what the VN that was on sale on GOG was about, when I saw the shitty story it has.

Last edited:

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Point it out to me given that I don't see it.

And yes, 30-year-old virgins are a problem. Just have a look at Asia (almost all the ntr crap comes from CN or JP, guess why). But those are extremes.
One or two doesn't matter, what is not normal is having from half a dozen upwards.

Personally, I know couples who have been together since they were young (like any sugary manganime, those typical "friends from school/institute/neighbor") and they should be the goal of this entire society.

// Anyway, I came to this thread to see what the VN that was on sale on GOG was about, when I saw the shitty story it has.
What makes you say the story is shitty? It’s probably the most fun I’ve had playing a comedy game since Majikoi

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
We're literally talking about MC's relationships with women. Don't pretend you don't know what's going on.

Ok, then you'll have no problem in answering a simple question..?
Ok, so 'dozen' will break your brain. Hmm...
...Why?
Why do you have some weird problems with people in the most bizarre of places?

And yes, 30-year-old virgins are a problem.
Wait, what??
That's what you've got from my message?
I called their 'problems' "character". As in a good way.

Both whether you are a virgin or you have orgies every other week - it's just different experiences.
As long as you don't hurt anybody - it's just a hook for conversation. For you to have fun.

// Anyway,
That's a nice way to say "P.S."
I'm stealing it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes