Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The game suddenly became very laggy and forced to crash on the olympic day in Hitori route. There must be something wrong since it runs smooth as hell before this scene

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say artstyle and all girls look pretty hot, played a bit around and just completed prologue ( somewhere around 4 to 6 hrs ) and found out the protag is really something else in a good way I mean he is kinda play hard to get, doesnt think with the dick most of the time and isnt some generic asshole, really like this kinda personality and its story is quite something else in a good way again which fits the protag personality ( I thought it would be like protag being engaged in sex all the time and become a rapist like in Miel's games but it is quite opposite of that which is somewhat rare in games and its superb ;) ) and I havent found any single NTR scene yet which is also good since I dont like NTR :sneaky: and I hope it stays that way only throughout the whole game ( and no offense)

Anyways thanks for sharing it and I hope nukitashi part 2 gets translated as soon as possible really cant wait to try that out too. ^^

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I can't stand the mc most of the time he is such an incel.... I just got to the part where he talks about how he hates anything that isnt a virgin. Yikes. Hope he gets better later.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I can't stand the mc most of the time he is such an incel.... I just got to the part where he talks about how he hates anything that isnt a virgin. Yikes. Hope he gets better later.
marry a non-virgin then. preferably a single mother of 4 kids from 4 different chad and tyrone. and be the betabucks deluxe provider for the kids that isn't yours.

I mean, there's NTR haters, and then there's you shaming virginity hunters.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
marry a non-virgin then. preferably a single mother of 4 kids from 4 different chad and tyrone. and be the betabucks deluxe provider for the kids that isn't yours.

I mean, there's NTR haters, and then there's you shaming virginity hunters.
lmao. Wanting your partner to have as much experience as you is totally fine. However, treating anyone who isn't the template you are looking for like trash is disgusting behaviour.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
lmao. Wanting your partner to have as much experience as you is totally fine. However, treating anyone who isn't the template you are looking for like trash is disgusting behaviour.
you've lost the right to be holier than thou the moment you refuse to marry a non-virgin. you're just as disgusting as the mc if not worse.

edit: actually it makes you worse, seeing how you shame virgin hunters.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
you've lost the right to be holier than thou the moment you refuse to marry a non-virgin. you're just as disgusting as the mc if not worse.

edit: actually it makes you worse, seeing how you shame virgin hunters.
Um... what? There is nothing wrong with marrying someone who isn't a virgin. I'm not really shaming 'Virgin hunters' (Super gross name btw, sounds predatory). I'm Saying his attitude is disgusting. Just because you don't like someone else's values does not mean you should treat them like trash. It is disgusting behaviour. Although tbh if someone is a 'virgin hunter' and also not a virgin it is kind of odd. (I don't mean that in regards to the mc. There is nothing wrong with him looking for a virgin just how he treats non-virgins.)

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Um... what? There is nothing wrong with marrying someone who isn't a virgin. I'm not really shaming 'Virgin hunters' (Super gross name btw, sounds predatory). I'm Saying his attitude is disgusting. Just because you don't like someone else's values does not mean you should treat them like trash. It is disgusting behaviour. Although tbh if someone is a 'virgin hunter' and also not a virgin it is kind of odd. (I don't mean that in regards to the mc. There is nothing wrong with him looking for a virgin just how he treats non-virgins.)

if its so disgusting then why don't you be the bigger man and marry a non-virgin? what's so wrong with his preference of preferring virgins and if they aren't virgins then they're trash? if it isn't trash by your standards, you marry the trash.

oh wait its because you don't want trash as well.

edit: btw, NTR haters will have a field day on your first comment. there IS everything wrong with marrying non-virgins. first is the very NTR nature of it, second the woman will always complain and complain about her ex, and then compare him to you. you are forever in a competition with someone you don't even know. and more importantly it is haram / against the bible for reasons other than what I said.

Last edited:

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
if its so disgusting then why don't you be the bigger man and marry a non-virgin? what's so wrong with his preference of preferring virgins and if they aren't virgins then they're trash? if it isn't trash by your standards, you marry the trash.

oh wait its because you don't want trash as well.

edit: btw, NTR haters will have a field day on your first comment. there IS everything wrong with marrying non-virgins. first is the very NTR nature of it, second the woman will always complain and complain about her ex, and then compare him to you. you are forever in a competition with someone you don't even know. and more importantly it is haram / against the bible for reasons other than what I said.
I never said I wouldn't marry a non-virgin. I would have absolutely no problem marrying someone who isn't a virgin and have dated people who weren't virgins. The issue is not that he won't be with a non-virgin the issue is that he treats non-virgins like trash. I don't see how it's NTR as the person didn't have anything to do with you or was in a relationship with you when they lost their virginity. If the person complains about you and compares them to their ex that is nothing to do with them being a non-virgin and more with them being a shit person and I have yet to meet someone like that. I see this is a religious belief for you and not just your moral values so I wish you the best and we clearly have differing opinions that won't change so there is no point in me talking about it any further.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I never said I wouldn't marry a non-virgin. I would have absolutely no problem marrying someone who isn't a virgin and have dated people who weren't virgins. The issue is not that he won't be with a non-virgin the issue is that he treats non-virgins like trash. I don't see how it's NTR as the person didn't have anything to do with you or was in a relationship with you when they lost their virginity. If the person complains about you and compares them to their ex that is nothing to do with them being a non-virgin and more with them being a shit person and I have yet to meet someone like that. I see this is a religious belief for you and not just your moral values so I wish you the best and we clearly have differing opinions that won't change so there is no point in me talking about it any further.
the biggest lie I've read in a while.

because they are. like I said if you think they aren't trash, marry a non-virgin. you just don't understand ***why*** they are trash. just like how you fail to see it as NTR.

Reactions: caffeine_overdose

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
I hope people don't buy this. We can't let these vermin keep butchering the products they want to sell us in the name of whatever idiotic ideology they are subscribed to. Are they changing SS because it's a reference to the Schutzstaffel? That's so stupid it hurts. Thank God we had someone to make a patch. I will make sure to contribute to these kinds of fixes when I get better at Japanese.

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
the biggest lie I've read in a while.

because they are. like I said if you think they aren't trash, marry a non-virgin. you just don't understand ***why*** they are trash. just like how you fail to see it as NTR.
Anyone making these kinds of blank statements is either trolling or delusional.
Here are a few points I'd like to make.
1- Unless you are a virgin, you don't get to stand on your high horse and complain about other people with sexual history. The world is almost 50/50 men and women, only a hypocrite with no self-awareness and a fool who watched one too many "red pill"
videos would hold this double standard. If you are a virgin, then it's at least consistent. Unless your virginity isn't a choice.

2 - The world isn't black and white. A virgin could be a whore waiting to happen or a serious woman. A woman who isn't a virgin could be a whore who dates on apps to get nice meals and hotels from rich dudes, or she could be someone who married or seriously dated her first partner. In that case, and if he was the one who ended the relationship, that woman is less risky than many virgins, because her nature as someone who wants serious commitment is well established.

3 - If you are so insecure about having someone to compare then that's your problem and it doesn't justify putting the woman in my example on the same boat as whores who date random guys for sex and a better lifestyle. If you are not a virgin, then what makes you think you deserve a virgin when she can use the same argument? Why would a virgin want someone who has prior experience and would compare her to some bimbo?

We had a pretty good system going on back in the day when it came to relationships. Feminists destroyed it by telling women to behave in the same way the minority of rotten men behaved. Now we have men talking about going back to tradition while they engage and promote the same rotten behavior women are now emulating. No one wants to stop and look in the mirror for once.

Reactions: Ernatio D

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone making these kinds of blank statements is either trolling or delusional.
Here are a few points I'd like to make.
1- Unless you are a virgin, you don't get to stand on your high horse and complain about other people with sexual history. The world is almost 50/50 men and women, only a hypocrite with no self-awareness and a fool who watched one too many "red pill"
videos would hold this double standard. If you are a virgin, then it's at least consistent. Unless your virginity isn't a choice.

2 - The world isn't black and white. A virgin could be a whore waiting to happen or a serious woman. A woman who isn't a virgin could be a whore who dates on apps to get nice meals and hotels from rich dudes, or she could be someone who married or seriously dated her first partner. In that case, and if he was the one who ended the relationship, that woman is less risky than many virgins, because her nature as someone who wants serious commitment is well established.

3 - If you are so insecure about having someone to compare then that's your problem and it doesn't justify putting the woman in my example on the same boat as whores who date random guys for sex and a better lifestyle. If you are not a virgin, then what makes you think you deserve a virgin when she can use the same argument? Why would a virgin want someone who has prior experience and would compare her to some bimbo?

We had a pretty good system going on back in the day when it came to relationships. Feminists destroyed it by telling women to behave in the same way the minority of rotten men behaved. Now we have men talking about going back to tradition while they engage and promote the same rotten behavior women are now emulating. No one wants to stop and look in the mirror for once.
1. you forgot that 90% of the bottom men are invisible. and the top 10% chads are the ones that are getting all the females and they have no reason to commit. so unless you're a goddamn chad you have no pole to stand on.

2. oh really? and why don't YOU marry a non-virgin? virtue signal all you want, but why should I listen to someone who refuses to marry a non-virgin?

3. if I'm insecure bullshit. bold of you to assume. putang ina mo gago tarantado walang modo kala mo kung sinong maraming alam! tangina mo! single mother kasi!

4. tradition is bullshit. there I said it. if you want tradition, PAY THE DOWRY! oh suddenly that's not traditionalism huh?

same old same old. they want the benefits of traditionalism but they don't want to be barefoot and pregnant and in the kitchen.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes