BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
not sure if its thise version but if i minimize the game, it use 100% of GPU, 1080TI wich mean either someone uploaded version for bitcoin mining, or shiravune really fucked up the non steam release.

Reactions: oppai_maid

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
When you Translate something you still can do a good job contentwise, but fail at preserving the cultural aspects. Often it begins by removing Honorifics, changing Last/First Name order, Translating untranslatable things like Sensei wit Mr or so instead of using Footnotes or Hypertext to quickly explain its meaning for Players who don't know the meaning. This often happens because of cost cutting or as an attempt to broaden the potential Buyership. Unseetling parts of the existing Buyership in the process.
I've . I know something about it. And what I also know is that much of the discussion about translation in the community centers on stylistic choices that English-speakers can easily judge rather than accuracy and overall quality, which are far more important. Furthermore, such "evaluations" tend to revolve around anecdotes chosen to attract attention and generate discussion rather than reflect the reading experience as a whole. These sorts of discussions end up being highly misleading (often intentionally) to casual observers with no JP knowledge or time spent playing the game, who just want to know if the translation is so bad that it makes the game unplayable. I saw that happening here, so I called it out.

If you want to argue about TL style, fine. But disliking the stylistic choices made does not make a TL "bad". People who do this just muddy the water and make it harder to differentiate actual TL quality issues from casual grousing about honorifics. In this particular instance, a discussion in another community was imported here without context, confusing matters even further.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
not sure if its thise version but if i minimize the game, it use 100% of GPU, 1080TI wich mean either someone uploaded version for bitcoin mining, or shiravune really fucked up the non steam release.
True, never minimized the game so I didn't know this happened.

May 9, 2020
I remember reading the eromanga of this last year. The art style there was better. Too bad the TL's stopped so I guess I have to play the game now. Hopefully it follows the same story.

Apshiama

Jun 27, 2017
This game too long, lacking HCG. Just try download the 100% save data first, if not u will very disappointed

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Honestly fuck the translator, i regret spending 30usd in this shit only to get bullshitted with translation that doesnt even match with japanese voice at all.. Every cultural refferences is fucking eradicated and replaced with much non sensical refferencess that only people in the western specially USA would understand.. Just why.. Not every english speaker is living in the US, they force every nation using english, and now they even killed anything thats is irrelevant to english speaking country..

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I guess all I can say is wait for the sequel to be translated. I personally found Nukitashi decent but the sequel to be amazing. I get how you feel though considering I care about the imouto and Rei a lot more than the route girls from 1
That was me, oh there is a sequel neat… wait Rei gets a route? Well it’s a must play now. Asane and Rei carry hard. I’m looking forward to it.

Reactions: heavenly pete

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
That was me, oh there is a sequel neat… wait Rei gets a route? Well it’s a must play now. Asane and Rei carry hard. I’m looking forward to it.
Yep, all the SS girls do. It’s also widely regarded as better than the original game, in my opinion a lot better. Plus it’s been announced for translation so hopefully English readers will get to experience it cause imo it’s very essential to the experience

Reactions: ciphertul

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Yep, all the SS girls do. It’s also widely regarded as better than the original game, in my opinion a lot better. Plus it’s been announced for translation so hopefully English readers will get to experience it cause imo it’s very essential to the experience
I just have Fumino’s route left so I hope Shiravune doesn’t take forever to translate it.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes