SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm, looks interesing. The overview is a bit confusing though. MC is a superhero but doesn't have their powers yet??
I think their powers are being trained and they are unstable, as there is a scene where one can transform into a "Lion".

Really dood game and fun to play. Join the patreon and get the code for the walkthrough. But truthfully if you can think or have any common sense then you won't need it.
Forget what I said, I forgot where this is.
But there is no futa, trans, incest or ntr so those fans will be crying.
You can use the patch on the previous page or you can just switch the "walkthrough" in the game frolder to true from false ;)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Compared to his previous work (Sun Breed or Follow The Leader) this one is much better, at least in the first episode. But I think MC's superpower is going to make or break this VN.

There are indications that it may have something to do with his penis or sexual capability (high libido and amount of ejaculate) and if that's the case it's going to be ridiculous because everybody else have threatening and destructive powers.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Compared to his previous work (Sun Breed or Follow The Leader) this one is much better, at least in the first episode. But I think MC's superpower is going to make or break this VN.

There are indications that it may have something to do with his penis or sexual capability (high libido and amount of ejaculate) and if that's the case it's going to be ridiculous because everybody else have threatening and destructive powers.
They have another game to that just came out last month, Rebounding Life, haven't tried it though, their other games will be SS only (ones with incest etc. but none in development that I know of), but since they didn't get much support over there for the 2 sequels, don't believe we are getting sequels to Secret Summer and Picture Perfect which sucks...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This game is the one I've been looking forward to. Looks good so far going by the overview. I'm excited to finally play this.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Great start but i wish the LIs powers were more fetish-centrict like giantess, duplication, time stop, shapeshifting, shrinking , invisibility etc.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Number One Zero [Ep. 1] [SuperWriter]

Download android port Ep. 1 includes walkthrough enabled by Zemax
| |
(414MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Arj31