VN Ren'Py Numerous Nights [v0.01.0] [MrLollipop]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MrLollipopGAMES

Jun 29, 2024
I'll make a "monstrous reply" here:
"Adult Skill Tree -the progression system, that will allow you to steer “interactions” to your preference. I want to keep it real: find what girls like and know, and try to explore new things together. Each character is different, each one will need a different approach."

How many options do we get and how "hard" can they be?
If it is like the game superpowers where we get a ton of customisation which includes hard tags than I am an board!
Well... HARD. That's why there'll be a tree -so you can get where you want to, and avoid things you don't like.
At the end -I'll have to make a lot of animations per act... which I like, but takes time -if I get enough funding I'll grow the render power and make it happen. ;]
Not sure about the final shape -it's a project open for suggestions. I intend to put interesting ideas to polls.

"better animations(no assets -custom made, with proper timescale better mimics and gestures)" Yessss, please
Yes, at the end scale will kill me. So far, in the scene with Miss M, I overloaded the mimics, but the fluid was the main focus back then.
is there any more animated scene I could've missed besides the one from the intro?
That was all. New, fresh animations are coming next update -they are #1 priority now.
Later, the number will rise proportionally to encounters and possible acts.

..kinda scary.....
That was the point. She'll be reskinned(textures up to date) in the next update -but full botox, and kind of grimaced mimics will remain as character feature.

Planned tags?...Harem?
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Harem? -The answer would be a spoiler.
Tags? -I kinda revealed as much as I intended. I want a game to surprise you and incoming sex acts are part of that. See below for hints.

" From a "new neighbor" -to an orgy. "

In!
Me too!

Messy, messy :sneaky:

View attachment 3789845

Hey there, friend. :giggle:
Hello there! ;]

This is kind of awesome. Nice job dev.
Haven't seen one start this good in a while. Congrats , Keep it up
Keep it up. Haven't played a good one in a while :)
Good start, excellent renders, very polished, interesting skill system coming next update.
Looking forward to more!
This looks good. That redhead looks especially goog.
Well this is an interesting beginning.
Good story

THANK YOU! I'm very grateful to hear that! It gives me a lot of fuel. :]

I worked hard for that. I'm after many iterations of texturing, lighting, rendering, coding, keeping the project tidy, and working on efficiency. Now I feel ready for new things.
I'm listening to the feedback, and checking pools and ideas for polls. Figuring out what people want to see, how to merge it with my vision, and how to grow fans/patrons.

Very promising start! Definitely didn't expect to become the handyman/maintenance, but it opens up interaction with neighbors so much without being forced. I'm also hoping for more interaction between neighbors so they don't feel segmented. Jill is the key to making everyone hang out together.

I'm liking Julie, Jill, Rylee, and Eve a lot. Also looking forward to seeing Melanie and Mila too!
Yes, characters will get into many interactions.. ;]
The plot(or rather "plots") will bring them together on many different occasions.

I decided to move up some parts of the story -to bring the animations faster. Melanie and Mila are victims here. But their stories will kinda kick in right behind because they are needed for the tempo of the main plot. ;]

Does anyone know who was going down on Celia in her bedroom, when mc was spying on her from the roof? My guess it’s Maurice, but it’s hard to tell cause you only saw arms around her legs but I thought they looked masculine anyway fun game, good job dev
Thank you. Sorry -no spoilers here.

Haven't explored that, don't know pros and cons. Maybe in the future, if the project will reach considerable audience.

Important questions, MrLollipop
will there be content and final harem?
I mentioned harem earlier ^^. Define "final harem".

Thank you all again!
I intend to drop here often to get feedback and ideas. Keep asking and posting!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

MrLollipopGAMES

Jun 29, 2024
And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.
This puzzled me enough for a separate reply.
Some sex acts/fetishes will be avoidable -the skill tree will be to steer it to your liking and avoid rest of the stuff.

Some situations will be forced upon you, because as in real life -it's not always going to your preference. MC is a young man, meeting young girls with their enthusiasm, and experienced people with their preferences -he can't always be dominant and some things will be forced on him(but not HARD ones). It's not "make your slave" game(although that accent will occur).
BUT It's not real life either, and the game will give many opportunities to shift it to your desire.

As for lesbians.
Putting 100% lesbian characters in an adult game is somewhat beside the point. Although that might have some value for the plot -without sex acts.
So the question is more about bisexual women, or to be specific:
FFM acts or group sex in which there is female-to-female interaction?
Answer: never occurred to me to avoid it. I don't think I can make two versions of the scene or give the option to skip it.
I mean, if it's such an important thing I could think of some preferences system "never show me girls kissing", but I don't think I can throw it out of the plot. (so it'd skip, but not avoid story impact). But again, there are so many preferences, that in a moment I might find myself tagging every render and story piece and library of prefs.

Finaly: I must give it another thought -images in the sex tree might be violating someone's preferences.
For now: threesome, group sex: yes, female-to-female sexual behaviors: yes, male-to-male sexual behaviors: no.

MrLollipopGAMES

Jun 29, 2024
Final Harem - I'm not sure I see the final at all.
I have too many ideas about what's next...
Seasons/chapters -YES, some drama and breakups -YES, some get back later -YES.
If I ever reach the final -final harem will be there.

" ..worry.......that usually ends badly..... "
-to some point of course. If I find many ppl pointing me somewhere -that's what I think pools are for.
Already got some messages, about things that I have simply forgotten, focusing on other things.
And I can always add a feature or change/periodically change some things.

I hate rewriting or rendering again though -prefer to make new content. ;]

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The plot(or rather "plots") will bring them together on many different occasions.
This is great to hear because often times I think it's quite a shame that games come up with multiple interesting female characters but they only interact with MC separately as if they don't exist at the same time. If you are able to make coherent scene and story where the girls interact with each other, that would make the game world feels much more alive.

I'm listening to the feedback, and checking pools and ideas for polls. Figuring out what people want to see, how to merge it with my vision, and how to grow fans/patrons.
This is just purely my opinion and I'm just throwing ideas based on what I want to see since you asked for it. Feel free to listen to it or ignore it.
1. More casual nudity scenes since rooftop seems to be a safe space, even more so once the swimming pool is there.
2. Some regular interaction between characters that don't usually hang out together. You've already mentioned above about many interactions which is great, but I thought it'd also be cool to have something that is more regular between them. For example, Rylee and Eve are obviously friends that do things together, but maybe Julie regularly joins them for yoga so yoga is a thing for the three of them. Then maybe Rylee has something that Eve doesn't like to do, so Rylee does this thing with Jill instead, etc. I'm not saying that everyone has to have something with everyone (that'd be very difficult and pain in the ass to write), but more that I'm hoping the mixed interaction is not restricted to just for events like party/celebration where everyone attends.
3. I always like beach, gym/sauna scene where it's easy to set girls wearing less with the option to make the scene spicier depending on how you go (e.g.: do they go topless at the beach? are there other people in the sauna wearing nothing? is it a mixed shower at the gym?)

As for growing fans/patrons, my opinion towards new dev is always the same. Make sure to not get too overly ambitious. Don't try to make the perfect best biggest game ever (yet). Make something that is good and liked by the players, then make consistent updates that is not too long because you are still building your brand. Be reasonable. If your capacity is X amount of renders per month, then try to make a game that can make meaningful progression with that capacity. Once your brand grows and you have more experience/money, then you can increase your capacity if you want to create something more ambitious.

All the very best, you have a very solid start with good setting and characters. I'm looking forward to see how you go from here on.

Reactions: kwazi

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I'll make a "monstrous reply" here:

Well... HARD. That's why there'll be a tree -so you can get where you want to, and avoid things you don't like.
At the end -I'll have to make a lot of animations per act... which I like, but takes time -if I get enough funding I'll grow the render power and make it happen. ;]
Not sure about the final shape -it's a project open for suggestions. I intend to put interesting ideas to polls.

Yes, at the end scale will kill me. So far, in the scene with Miss M, I overloaded the mimics, but the fluid was the main focus back then.

That was all. New, fresh animations are coming next update -they are #1 priority now.
Later, the number will rise proportionally to encounters and possible acts.

That was the point. She'll be reskinned(textures up to date) in the next update -but full botox, and kind of grimaced mimics will remain as character feature.

Harem? -The answer would be a spoiler.
Tags? -I kinda revealed as much as I intended. I want a game to surprise you and incoming sex acts are part of that. See below for hints.

Me too!

Hello there! ;]

THANK YOU! I'm very grateful to hear that! It gives me a lot of fuel. :]
I worked hard for that. I'm after many iterations of texturing, lighting, rendering, coding, keeping the project tidy, and working on efficiency. Now I feel ready for new things.

I decided to move up some parts of the story -to bring the animations faster. Melanie and Mila are victims here. But their stories will kinda kick in right behind because they are needed for the tempo of the main plot. ;]

Thank you. Sorry -no spoilers here.

Haven't explored that, don't know pros and cons. Maybe in the future, if the project will reach considerable audience.

I mentioned harem earlier ^^. Define "final harem".

Thank you all again!
I intend to drop here often to get feedback and ideas. Keep asking and posting!
Could you please give an answer about the ntr topic and if any other male is going to be shown having sex?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Answer: never occurred to me to avoid it. I don't think I can make two versions of the scene or give the option to skip it.
I mean, if it's such an important thing I could think of some preferences system "never show me girls kissing", but I don't think I can throw it out of the plot. (so it'd skip, but not avoid story impact). But again, there are so many preferences, that in a moment I might find myself tagging every render and story piece and library of prefs.

Finaly: I must give it another thought -images in the sex tree might be violating someone's preferences.
For now: threesome, group sex: yes, female-to-female sexual behaviors: yes, male-to-male sexual behaviors: no.
so basically bisexual interactions between females will be unavoidable at worst, skippable at best.
not for me I guess.

wishing you all the best

MrLollipopGAMES

Jun 29, 2024
Could you please give an answer about the ntr topic and if any other male is going to be shown having sex?
I'll try to update in the future about tags -before new releases.

NTR - not in the plans.
Not MC male characters will be shown having sex -simply dropping on a couple having sex would be a frequent thing, not mentioning: "Orgy".
Adultery would be present.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Female models looks really good. They don't look like perfect dolls you see in other VNs. Feels more natural. Though they all kinda have the project runway supermodel template for their facial structure and figure. I'm not into college/uni/student stories but so far the setting & narrative is done well.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm not into college/uni/student stories but so far the setting & narrative is done well.
It's actually interesting that despite MC being a college student, the story so far has nothing to do with the college life itself. While I'm not for or against the college setting, I do hope that we don't actually go to the college for story just because I think we already have good sized scope in the apartment building and adding college on top of it would be too much and distracting from what we already have.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MrLollipopGAMES

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Really early impression after playing for like 10 mins, this is a gem. I really appreciate all the unique models, I was getting tired of seeing the same models being used for LI. One little critique, and this has been said already, is the facial features. Some of the facial modeling scares me just a tiny bit, but it's not the end of the world. Keep up the great work Dev!

MrLollipopGAMES

Jun 29, 2024
Thank you for all the praise—it means a lot because this one was made blindly, solely to my liking, without any consultation.
Now I'm sure someone else find value in this. :)

Female models looks really good. They don't look like perfect dolls you see in other VNs. Feels more natural. Though they all kinda have the project runway supermodel template for their facial structure and figure. I'm not into college/uni/student stories but so far the setting & narrative is done well.
Really early impression after playing for like 10 mins, this is a gem. I really appreciate all the unique models, I was getting tired of seeing the same models being used for LI. One little critique, and this has been said already, is the facial features. Some of the facial modeling scares me just a tiny bit, but it's not the end of the world. Keep up the great work Dev!
I'm trying to make every girl unique in both visual and character style. It's a constant work in progress—reskinning and adjusting textures all the time and moving to new model generations or technical novelties. This creates some dissonance with facial mimic morphs...
The second thing is that when I spend 16 hours working with one model, it's easy to see what you want to see, not what it actually is. Many times the next day, I have been absolutely disappointed with the renders.

But that's over, I've learned to work with myself and the girls. ;)
You might notice some adjustments in the future, but hopefully cosmetic ones, and moving toward better results.

It's actually interesting that despite MC being a college student, the story so far has nothing to do with the college life itself. While I'm not for or against the college setting, I do hope that we don't actually go to the college for story just because I think we already have good sized scope in the apartment building and adding college on top of it would be too much and distracting from what we already have.
That the MC keeps all the LIs and they all know that they are with the MC and as something optional they can or get pregnant and have their offspring.
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MrLollipopGAMES
PLOT, PLACE, CHAPTERS.
The college is a song of the future...
MAIN PLACE: right now, the plot moves around the neighborhood;
MAIN ACTIVITIES: handyman, AND something completely different -I won't spoil it, but we'll gradually move toward it soon.
SUBPLOTS: there are at least 3-4 subplots -extended stories of their own -which will also move the main plot. They are the second priority for the next update because my focus now is to show some quality animations.
CHARS PLOTS: every has one -some are smaller and simple, but all have potential;
CHAPTERS: A LOT. Material is written for now at least 10 episodes and an abundance of lewd scenes. Can't give any details, because I'm also trying to respond to patrons, and see how the management of the "current fleet" goes. There are a lot of animations to be done.
Things sketched but not yet written include an AI motive, beach and surfing scenes, and 4 side plots. I plan to gradually move in that direction when I'm satisfied with the main plot. I can cut it off if I get overwhelmed.

There are so many small things and ideas written down, ready to be picked up. Plus, I'm leaving a lot of space for additions. Sometimes when I'm rendering, something about the place is funny, or rethinking the plot for the nth time reveals a great opportunity for a joke or new situation. I have worked this way so far and intend to continue that way.

Final harem? I see no final now (maybe the end of the first season)... BUT:
The plot is constructed in a way that makes it possible. Events will shape the social construct, providing a logical basis for the fantasy of having sex with everyone around...
Pregnancy, offspring? COLLEGE is far away in the mysterious mist of the future—let's give it all some time. ;)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This puzzled me enough for a separate reply.
Some sex acts/fetishes will be avoidable -the skill tree will be to steer it to your liking and avoid rest of the stuff.

Some situations will be forced upon you, because as in real life -it's not always going to your preference. MC is a young man, meeting young girls with their enthusiasm, and experienced people with their preferences -he can't always be dominant and some things will be forced on him(but not HARD ones). It's not "make your slave" game(although that accent will occur).
BUT It's not real life either, and the game will give many opportunities to shift it to your desire.

As for lesbians.
Putting 100% lesbian characters in an adult game is somewhat beside the point. Although that might have some value for the plot -without sex acts.
So the question is more about bisexual women, or to be specific:
FFM acts or group sex in which there is female-to-female interaction?

I am interested in trying your game and I just want to verify your intention with the lesbian fetish and of course any threesome with forced lesbian content.
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in it only happens if the player wants it to?
Will it be skippable, the player doesn't see it but it still happens?
Is it forced and unavoidable?
Honestly, the lesbian fetish has been pushed down our throats to the point that we ask now before we try new games.
I really have no problem with lesbian if it is 100% optional and I can choose for all my girls to be heterosexual while those with a lesbian fetish can also get what they want.
Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes