backerBaffle

Nov 29, 2020
This guy is such a spineless cuck when it counts.... And this Nun is far too naive....

The whole scenario just begs for NTR. This is the one time I'm okay with NTR rape happening cause the two protags are just so badly written.

More so that it's AI Art.... Not to say that AI Art is bad, it's just that there's way less effort given due to that.
its not?

Apr 19, 2022
it seriously looks like AI art....

and if it somehow isn't, then they really half assed this game, more so than some that was made with AI Art
I don't get thinking it's AI art, there is just no way. but the "half assed" part is fair.
Speaking of does anyone know how to edit the files? I really don't want to grind to kill the damn troll in four turns.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
072project just released it on if you'd prefer getting it from there. It's the "Uncorrected Version", though not sure about any differences.

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
not sure if someting wrong but keep getting instant rape on 1st grab then after losing virginity takes multiple grabs for rape

Karthok

Dec 4, 2020
Woke up, logged in, only to say that this was the middest game I've ever played. (The ending was kinda cute though...)

Update: I found something more ass than this, I guess you can never have mountains without the valleys

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes