yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NunAndLightsUnreachableForest-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
I suspect something is not working correctly, so many health potions, shields for armor but the enemy does not attack. They only do H attacks?

Likely why the Troll fight requires you to be OP to get the good ending.

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
Here is an edit that reduces the troll boss's HP from 3000 to 1000.

With this edit, if you have the double-hit skill (gained at Level 10) and the weapon found in the forest, you can defeat the boss without the bad ending switch occurring if you get a critical hit; you would likely be above this level when you reach the boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: kisa1234 and REGin3

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This guy is such a spineless cuck when it counts.... And this Nun is far too naive....

The whole scenario just begs for NTR. This is the one time I'm okay with NTR rape happening cause the two protags are just so badly written.

Typical Low Effort NTR games
More so that it's AI Art.... Not to say that AI Art is bad, it's just that there's way less effort given due to that.

Reactions: Jameyboi

jarec1

Oct 19, 2016
NTR is avoidable. There's 2 NTR scenarios
  • Rape
    • There are 5 monster types in the game. Each one can rape her so it kinda counts as NTR
  • Villager NTR
    • There are 2 village events where she gets raped by the villagers, but the MC actually causes it.
    • The MC is an orphan who was raised by the village (and basically a slave) and gets guilt tripped into causing the nun to stay out and get raped.
Basically, 7 total NTR events (with 3 variants each: Virgin, Non-Virgin, Slut)
I love when someone explains all the details. Thank you.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Hitori: I am the Princess of the Former King And Former Queen, Mister Razu!
Razu: Eh---! What The Fuck! What The Hell?!

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Why is this game uncensored? I know about Japanese law and I also checked the developer's profile on DLSite, but there is something missing...

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes