bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
sweet a slime girl game!....

wait a second... what's the catch? the last slime girl game i saw on this site had some weird kink attached to it.
Well, your slimegirl is what fucks all the monstergirls, then fucks you as them. So that may be the catch you speak of.

There is also 1* human side characters the MC fucks. slime only fucks one of them, in a threesome with MC (when he fucks the slime, she uses some slime to form a tentacle and fucks the girl).

Although somehow with the monstergirls she s"cums" inside them... although it is more just leaving some slime behind... but yeah. (doesn't do the "cum" thing to the LI that joins the threesome, or at least, there is no CG for that, only MC is shown cumming in that regard).

I don't know about you... but I prefer my slimegirls with tentacles that aren't like dicks.... cause if they are.... they be traps XD

Anyway, MC has 2* LIs, 1* humans and the slime, the slime fucks around with monstergirls they defeat and takes their form later in a sex scene. (so looks like the monstergirl but has purple eyes).

edit: corrected, the 2nd human LI... I am pretty sure is just the slime in human form (eyes are the same color, and same hairstyle... but well actually hair).

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
noice a slimegirl game, and for once it looks like the only snuff type of fetisch that got into it is some mild tentacles and transformation. so nothing too fancy, welp, here I go off downloading it and playing that game.

Reactions: Weisskralle

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
noice a slimegirl game, and for once it looks like the only snuff type of fetisch that got into it is some mild tentacles and transformation. so nothing too fancy, welp, here I go off downloading it and playing that game.
.... Well, the tentacles ain't mild. Slime girl does the fucking to enemies (females only though, the only dick slime takes is yours). You then fuck her later as she takes their form.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
.... Well, the tentacles ain't mild. Slime girl does the fucking to enemies (females only though, the only dick slime takes is yours). Your then fuck her later as she takes their form.
Gotta say, that's pretty twisted.

Definitely will have to make time.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Playing it right now and it seems pretty good ^^

Qu is just so cute and adorable with how she acts ^^

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Yup, it`s a Sweet Love Story between a Human and a Slimegirl, but not bad, Already bought it on Steam and took me near 15 Hours to finish it.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Tell me this is the one game where I’m okay with tentacles because they’re from a hot slimegirl and not some kind of corrupted black magic eldritch god type shit… right?
spoiler image_1; she grows a dick-tentacle, instead of wrapping her slime around the MP's dick for lubrication. So.. futa?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes