Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i feel pretty stupid for asking(because i always search the forum or use google and i couldn´t find an answer), but is there a way to extract these images? all i can see are black images and i´ve never seen this before. i have many tools to extract images from rpgm games, but this here is totally new to me.

thanks in advance for every help.

NoxOmbra

Oct 4, 2017
Need some help. The NSFW CGs are not working both in my computer and joiplay. When I checked the pictures folder most of the png are just blanks? Did I extract it wrong? I do really this quite simple game.

Reactions: Zeart 991

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Need some help. The NSFW CGs are not working both in my computer and joiplay. When I checked the pictures folder most of the png are just blanks? Did I extract it wrong? I do really this quite simple game.
they are protected in some way. that´s why i wanted to get some help on how to extract them. they also have all the same size (6,84 kb). it seems to me that i need to unzip the games exe to see the cgs.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
If only this games focuss not only to slime it would become like MGQ Paradox
On the contrary, I think the game did itself a great service by focusing only on the slime. Instead of being just another monster girl image gallery (not that there's anything wrong with that), the process of the slime and the MC developing an unflinchingly romantic bond is what sold the game to me.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
so for give semen part i have 2 unlocked and ive given her heaps of different foods aswell and all stats are over 100
... Do you have other forms unlocked? If not, do some of the important quests at the adventurer guild, and/or speak to people

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
On the contrary, I think the game did itself a great service by focusing only on the slime. Instead of being just another monster girl image gallery (not that there's anything wrong with that), the process of the slime and the MC developing an unflinchingly romantic bond is what sold the game to me.
Bond with only 1 companion = short boring story
MGQ. Lots of companion restore the world heaven and hell from the chaos long epic story
Also for the most of the hentai game here are VN boring ass story and mostly use Koikatsu,Honey Select engine stuff

Last edited:

arthor

May 25, 2018
you should add loli, because she transforms into a loli after they visit the spa. maybe, just maybe add even incest, because she transforms into human and calls him daddy and there is more than one sex scene for this whole scenario.
How you can visit the spa ?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i cant figure out how to unlock the rest of the H sceenes in the feeding mode i only have the slime 1 hand job and succubus 1 hand job unlocked others arent unlocking and i have the greenish/bluehiesh creature the furry creature with the red jewl on her forheads transformation and her h sceene not unlocking is there guide for how unlock all h sceene stuff?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
EnigmaVBUnpacker worked for me too :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay... after multiple crashes after 1 win10 update and me, just giving up and get some sleep, i found the solution, why it didn´t work for me.

ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU USE THE LATEST VERSION!!!!

i feel soo incredibly dumb now...

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i cant figure out how to unlock the rest of the H sceenes in the feeding mode i only have the slime 1 hand job and succubus 1 hand job unlocked others arent unlocking and i have the greenish/bluehiesh creature the furry creature with the red jewl on her forheads transformation and her h sceene not unlocking is there guide for how unlock all h sceene stuff?
do you, by chance, use the "mtool" and use "noclip" or "mouse teleport"? if so, don´t use it, otherwise it fails to trigger scenes.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes