theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
Christ the Toris Route end takes one hell of a turn for the darker. Entire game was warm and fuzzy feelings, and then dark. Was not expecting that kind of gut punch out of this game, not a real happy end for anyone.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
compressed game without bundled nwjs (RPGM) runtime and platform dependent libraries, etc.
compressed archive
size (extracted)BLAKE3 checksum
Nursery_Slime-zx.tzst160.1MiB (183.8MiB)0231c1164853ca224cfc13ca392e17ca74fff3bf7f33615c5fddadd60562aed6

download links

make sure to read and understand the spoiler below before downloading!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i found something broken, when i start the first ero scene on the tutorial (the slime girl), the game tries to run a japanese archive but pulls lot of hexadecimal characters in the filename, but in game files are fine. Is the same problem with your first compression, a ballad for mercury

• Sad
Reactions: yamipleb

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i cant figure out how to unlock the scend slime h sceene in feeding and idk how to unlock the bath H sceene either how does it work?

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
i found something broken, when i start the first ero scene on the tutorial (the slime girl), the game tries to run a japanese archive but pulls lot of hexadecimal characters in the filename, but in game files are fine. Is the same problem with your first compression, a ballad for mercury
sorry about that, and thanks for reporting it to me!
as you described, it's probably the same cause for the issue
i'll see if i can fix it soon

update: yeah it's the same stupid problem. they packed the actual data from half the files into the game .exe file using enigma crapbox..
extracted it and compressing assets now.. will test it a bit so hopefully nothing else goes awry
and i'll be more careful in the future when there are sus stuff like bloated executables

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
sorry about that, and thanks for reporting it to me!
as you described, it's probably the same cause for the issue
i'll see if i can fix it soon

update: yeah it's the same stupid problem. they packed the actual data from half the files into the game .exe file using enigma crapbox..
extracted it and compressing assets now.. will test it a bit so hopefully nothing else goes awry
and i'll be more careful in the future when there are sus stuff like bloated executables
no problems here, take your time

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i cant solve this riddle the old lady is telling me she saying something about people being possed by demons are usually possesing someone else clsoe to them idk what that riddel even means old lady at adventuer guild im assuming that is 1 of wraiths quest to get 1 her H events anyone got an idea what i have to do?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
i cant solve this riddle the old lady is telling me she saying something about people being possed by demons are usually possesing someone else clsoe to them idk what that riddel even means old lady at adventuer guild im assuming that is 1 of wraiths quest to get 1 her H events anyone got an idea what i have to do?
There's a quest about a little girl that's being targeted(possessed) by demons because her mother is an exorcist, called when the demon cometh or something like that, the person you're asking about is telling you that it's odd for someone to be getting possessed so often and so soon after being exorcised there must be another demon summoning all the demons that possess the little girl.

Just talk to the mother a couple of times and the demon possessing her will yell at you to stop bothering it and get to exorcising the daughter giving away that it's the main demon causing all the possessions, exorcising the mom(the exorcist) will reveal that when the daughter was first possessed, the mom didn't fail to drive the demon out of her daughter but she ended up getting possessed as a result and the constant possessions since then are the result of that. The demon assumed that if the daughter is possessed no one would notice that the mom was acting strange, so it could continue it's construction of the item it was creating. (The item you get for exorcising it, it unlocks one of the abilities and h-scenes).

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
There's a quest about a little girl that's being targeted(possessed) by demons because her mother is an exorcist, called when the demon cometh or something like that, the person you're asking about is telling you that it's odd for someone to be getting possessed so often and so soon after being exorcised there must be another demon summoning all the demons that possess the little girl.

Just talk to the mother a couple of times and the demon possessing her will yell at you to stop bothering it and get to exorcising the daughter giving away that it's the main demon causing all the possessions, exorcising the mom(the exorcist) will reveal that when the daughter was first possessed, the mom didn't fail to drive the demon out of her daughter but she ended up getting possessed as a result and the constant possessions since then are the result of that. The demon assumed that if the daughter is possessed no one would notice that the mom was acting strange, so it could continue it's construction of the item it was creating. (The item you get for exorcising it, it unlocks one of the abilities and h-scenes).
thanks btw got that done but umm how come when i did new game plus i couldent carry over my gear? it only carried over my lvl and qu lvl stats and money was hoping to carry over gear and skills to cause in fall in labryinth u could carry almost everything over and in all the Rpg games that have new game plus i played had feture to carry over gear to just surprised

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The game dev's reason was probably so there would still be some sense of progression on new game plus and to make the extra quests that give equipment not suddenly become completely useless on new game plus, like I said before the game makes it clear that there's no "need" to start a new game plus if you want to do it, then do it, but it's just an option not necessary.

Beyond that I don't know, you get a warning before starting new game plus telling you that this would be the case so... yeah not sure what you're asking.

You can just edit your save with RpgMakerSaveEdit if you want to start the whole game over but with equipment you had in a prior playthrough, makes it easy to edit stats/gold/items. As a rule of thumb just don't add plot items via the editor, it can mess stuff up depending on how games handle stuff, normal equipment/consumables are safe though.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there some kind of secret in the poisonous swamp? Since I found a snowman nobody in the game talked about maybe there's something hidden there too.

Edit. Is there a way to reach the kraken? I've tried al the paths put on the left-left path all I can kill are the tentacles.

Last edited:

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
thanks btw got that done but umm how come when i did new game plus i couldent carry over my gear? it only carried over my lvl and qu lvl stats and money was hoping to carry over gear and skills to cause in fall in labryinth u could carry almost everything over and in all the Rpg games that have new game plus i played had feture to carry over gear to just surprised
That's a fair comment, most rpg style games have you keep your level, skills, money and gear when you NG+, usually it's things like collectables or accolades that get reset when you NG+, for example Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War both let you keep your gear when you NG+, my thought is that the dev couldn't add better gear into the new game plus to replace the first run's gear, so he just stripped players of their gear so they at least had something to earn again, I suppose it's better than not having anything to work for, it's worth noting that this is an indie game and the devs have limited resources, otherwise they'd be using something more than RPGM.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
That's a fair comment, most rpg style games have you keep your level, skills, money and gear when you NG+, usually it's things like collectables or accolades that get reset when you NG+, for example Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War both let you keep your gear when you NG+, my thought is that the dev couldn't add better gear into the new game plus to replace the first run's gear, so he just stripped players of their gear so they at least had something to earn again, I suppose it's better than not having anything to work for, it's worth noting that this is an indie game and the devs have limited resources, otherwise they'd be using something more than RPGM.
yea i guess that is true to but im glad for the RPGmaker editior tool you can have any item or gear at start of game editing your save quite usful for this game

Last edited:

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
alright so so far the game has a good gameplay loop, my only problem are that the npc/events don't really change whenever the slime has another form equiped, that and the fact that most quest can be replayed, as it kinda makes the rent mechanic almost obsolete. other than that, I like the leveling sytem for the slime, althought I do wish you could feed her more than 1 food at a time.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
How do you get the last species? I'm missing two H-scenes so I can't get Qu's ending its so frustrating.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
How do you get the last species? I'm missing two H-scenes so I can't get Qu's ending its so frustrating.
Wraith? u have to talk to the girl at night wen you get Gold rank she by the arena at far end talk to her she will give you the quest to do in imporant quests again to explore old castel to fight the wraith

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Wraith? u have to talk to the girl at night wen you get Gold rank she by the arena at far end talk to her she will give you the quest to do in imporant quests again to explore old castel to fight the wraith
Thanks

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes