narutomater

May 2, 2020
BTW to get her H sceenes you have do 2 quests 1 quest is to talk to the girl again you spoke to whiel transformed into the wraith she will give u a skull take it to the quest called phamtom castel or whatever there room with wooden door you will find tomb stone inside and for other you have to talk to fortune teller lady at adevnrture guild she will tell you tehre evil in village or whatever do the devil come quest again talk to mother bunch tiems eventually youll fight her and she true demon after u get both sceenes and then get the ending for qu goodluck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zastinx

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
talk to fortune teller lady at adevnrture guild she will tell you tehre evil in village or whatever do the devil come quest again talk to mother bunch tiems eventually youll fight her and she true demon
I did the tower one to get the the trait but as for the other thing, I'm sorry but what the fuck does that even mean? You need to tell me accurately, your typing is so messy that I can barely understand anything.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I did the tower one to get the the trait but as for the other thing, I'm sorry but what the fuck does that even mean? You need to tell me accurately, your typing is so messy that I can barely understand anything.
you know the quest in the i think was in bronze rank the devil comes or whatever do that quest talk to mother bunch times she will get annoyed and reveil that she is 1 posseed by devil defeat the devil possesing her and u get last H event for wraith

• Thinking Face

theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
If you talk to the nun-looking character in the Guild building, she will mention how multiple possessions normally means someone else nearby is possessed, and the best way to find that is to repeatedly pester until they snap. After you're told that, take the quest for dealing with the possessed little girl, and instead of doing it normally, repeatedly talk to the mother until she snaps at you and it turns into a fight. When you win, you'll get the item that unlocks the other Wraith ability and H-scene

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone post their save file? There was a power outage at my area and it corrupted my save. First time playing and my adventure rank is bronze. I'm too lazy to start from the scratch especially when I grinded the hell out that corrupted save. Thank you in advance

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Can someone post their save file? There was a power outage at my area and it corrupted my save. First time playing and my adventure rank is bronze. I'm too lazy to start from the scratch especially when I grinded the hell out that corrupted save. Thank you in advance
Here and btw when you start New game plus only your money and levels and qu staus gets carried over but this save has good amount time i spent to start over since you lost your save

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trails of blue

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
For the H scenes and endings there is a simple guide in the ulmf form from 2017.
Copied and pasted:

Toris Route: Must have finished all of Toris' "talk events". Mostly, this can be achieved by simply talking to her every day, and taking your time overall. The final talk event should unlock after you've paid the per-day "rent money" enough times, giving you the Isis Coat (statistically the strongest armor for Oswald bar none).

Kuu Route: Must have unlocked all of Kuu's bedtime H-scenes, obtained by unlocking more doodads in the nearby garden. The list is as follows, and unlocks as you rise in rank.

Slime:
>Scarecrow: unlocked by default.
>Mirror: obtained by saving the grandma in town from the "mirror world" mini-dungeon in her house late into the game.

Succubus:
>Flower: bought from the street vendor.
>Magic Circle: Talk to an inn staff near the stairs at day, then talk to a strange woman next to the inn at night. Then enter inn 2f at day, and choose to deactivate the magic circle (miniboss).

Carbuncle:
>Mimic: talk to a girl atop the bridge in town at day, then head to the "sewer cleaning" quest and check the sparkle near the top right of the map (miniboss).
>Crystal: after fishing out the legendary (highest reward) fish in the fishing quest, talk to the shipcaptain in town at day. Return to the fishing quest and continue fishing at the rightmost fishing spot (miniboss). Return to the captain.

Queen Bee:
>Spear: talk to a young man near the topleft of the adventurer's guild and accept his challenge (miniboss). Win.
>Teddy Bear: talk to the young girl near the topleft of town. "Water" the plant in front of her with an Energy Ampule (revive item). Do it again the next day, then use a Super Ampule (better revive item) the next day. Talk to the girl.

Catgirl:
>Cat: talk to the cat in town while Kuu is in Catgirl form. Find the cat in the town market, the "lost cat" quest, and your home, in that order.
>Sword replica: talk to one of the men in the inn, who offers to make the item if given three items. One is sold by the street vendor, one is found in the "poison marsh" quest, and another is an uncommon drop from the invisible monsters.

Minotaur:
>Wine: The drunkard in town at night. Talk to him, then talk to him again with a certain food item (IIRC, it was the one with +200 HP, +30 MP, +4 Luck). Give him the item.
>Axe: One of the people in the guild will talk about an axe in the labyrinth. Head to the "icy labyrinth" quest, and find and interact with the axe (preferably with Kuu in Minotaur form). The path to the axe doesn't always show up, so you might need to run the quest a few times.

Wraith (Ghost):
>Gravestone: Talk to the strange girl near the topleft of town at night while Kuu is in Wraith form. She will give you an item. Go to the "Tower" quest, and unlock the door midway through. Check the gravestone.
>Demon gate: One of the people in the guild will talk about demonic possessions and how someone close to the possessed will likely be possessed too. Head to the "possessed girl" quest, and talk to the mother. Repeatedly. Over and over and over again. Eventually you get a miniboss and automatically finish the quest.

Omake (restaurant/harem) route: must have finished the extra dungeon. Must have finished both the Kuu and Toris routes. Kuu must have eaten the Oswald Course (best craftable food item at the very bottom; HP+200, MP+40, all stats+10) at least once.

---
To that guide I would also add the info that you must first get the transformation for a girl and only then the quests can become available.
Also sometimes you might have to reach the next adventurer rank to unlock the quest for a girl's items.

Finally there also is the hot spring H scene that you get by completing all 7 special courses in the arena.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Holy crap. I am so glad the dev decided to translate the game. Hopefully the localization is good.

Just to let you guys know, your slime GF mimicrys any girl she has sex with. Then she has sex with you while mimicking them.
you know...there seems to be a h manga about that 369570

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know what to do with this black thing I looked at every npc or I'm doing something stupid

ISUKAxABA

Jan 30, 2021
No image in joiplay. How to fix it?
All i know is that all of the h-imagaes are inside of the exe file. But i dont know what software should i use to extract them.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know what to do with this black thing I looked at every npc or I'm doing something stupid
since i´m already donw with this game and it is just too long ago, i vaguely remember that you have to dig there? (or i´m in the wrong game right now)

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Bring dragon meat it'll attract a boss that hunts dragons, I think it drops an item(some type of coat, I think it was called blood coat), I don't remember where you hear the clue but somewhere in town.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
finished all endings. it's not hard at all. once you get dragon meat (gold rank) you can just repeat that mission and level the slime at night it has the best stats.

Toris, oh god Toris. she deserved that final ending. the other two aren't as good as it is for her (keeping spoilers at minimum). that's it for me.

np305

Nov 5, 2019
For the H scenes and endings there is a simple guide in the ulmf form from 2017.
Copied and pasted:

Toris Route: Must have finished all of Toris' "talk events". Mostly, this can be achieved by simply talking to her every day, and taking your time overall. The final talk event should unlock after you've paid the per-day "rent money" enough times, giving you the Isis Coat (statistically the strongest armor for Oswald bar none).

Kuu Route: Must have unlocked all of Kuu's bedtime H-scenes, obtained by unlocking more doodads in the nearby garden. The list is as follows, and unlocks as you rise in rank.

Slime:
>Scarecrow: unlocked by default.
>Mirror: obtained by saving the grandma in town from the "mirror world" mini-dungeon in her house late into the game.

Succubus:
>Flower: bought from the street vendor.
>Magic Circle: Talk to an inn staff near the stairs at day, then talk to a strange woman next to the inn at night. Then enter inn 2f at day, and choose to deactivate the magic circle (miniboss).

Carbuncle:
>Mimic: talk to a girl atop the bridge in town at day, then head to the "sewer cleaning" quest and check the sparkle near the top right of the map (miniboss).
>Crystal: after fishing out the legendary (highest reward) fish in the fishing quest, talk to the shipcaptain in town at day. Return to the fishing quest and continue fishing at the rightmost fishing spot (miniboss). Return to the captain.

Queen Bee:
>Spear: talk to a young man near the topleft of the adventurer's guild and accept his challenge (miniboss). Win.
>Teddy Bear: talk to the young girl near the topleft of town. "Water" the plant in front of her with an Energy Ampule (revive item). Do it again the next day, then use a Super Ampule (better revive item) the next day. Talk to the girl.

Catgirl:
>Cat: talk to the cat in town while Kuu is in Catgirl form. Find the cat in the town market, the "lost cat" quest, and your home, in that order.
>Sword replica: talk to one of the men in the inn, who offers to make the item if given three items. One is sold by the street vendor, one is found in the "poison marsh" quest, and another is an uncommon drop from the invisible monsters.

Minotaur:
>Wine: The drunkard in town at night. Talk to him, then talk to him again with a certain food item (IIRC, it was the one with +200 HP, +30 MP, +4 Luck). Give him the item.
>Axe: One of the people in the guild will talk about an axe in the labyrinth. Head to the "icy labyrinth" quest, and find and interact with the axe (preferably with Kuu in Minotaur form). The path to the axe doesn't always show up, so you might need to run the quest a few times.

Wraith (Ghost):
>Gravestone: Talk to the strange girl near the topleft of town at night while Kuu is in Wraith form. She will give you an item. Go to the "Tower" quest, and unlock the door midway through. Check the gravestone.
>Demon gate: One of the people in the guild will talk about demonic possessions and how someone close to the possessed will likely be possessed too. Head to the "possessed girl" quest, and talk to the mother. Repeatedly. Over and over and over again. Eventually you get a miniboss and automatically finish the quest.

Omake (restaurant/harem) route: must have finished the extra dungeon. Must have finished both the Kuu and Toris routes. Kuu must have eaten the Oswald Course (best craftable food item at the very bottom; HP+200, MP+40, all stats+10) at least once.

---
To that guide I would also add the info that you must first get the transformation for a girl and only then the quests can become available.
Also sometimes you might have to reach the next adventurer rank to unlock the quest for a girl's items.

Finally there also is the hot spring H scene that you get by completing all 7 special courses in the arena.
so for omake are i need to play from new game ?

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Not really. It is enough when you save, before you take Decision for a Route. Wich means, you can do all Quests - even additional Dungeon - before taking a Decision. Then with this Save, play an Route after another.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
so for omake are i need to play from new game ?
No.
Just save before choosing one of the normal routes.
Then do route A completely.
Afterwards load your save before choosing that route and now choose route B.
Play route B completely.
Finally load your save before choosing routes again and now you can choose the harem route.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this but every now and then my game will freeze but still be playable like it is stuck on one frame.
RPG Maker MV can have this problem. I have this problem as well sometimes (sometimes by other MV games as well) It is frame freezing, there is a solution that always worked for me (hope it helps you as well). Go into Game Folder /www/js/ and use some Text Editor like Notepad by the RPG_Core File and search for: if (this._skipCount === 0) and change it to if (this._skipCount < 0). Hope it helps you, because if the freezing starts most of the time it gets worst later on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keeminko
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes