narutomater

May 2, 2020
do you, by chance, use the "mtool" and use "noclip" or "mouse teleport"? if so, don´t use it, otherwise it fails to trigger scenes.
what is that?? idk what that even is i just play the game normally i did use that save posted here in the channels for gallery and used that save but idk what mouse teleport or mtool or noclip even is

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
what is that?? idk what that even is i just play the game normally i did use that save posted here in the channels for gallery and used that save but idk what mouse teleport or mtool or noclip even is
that´s why i was just asking. because i have n idea why these cutscenes don´t get triggered in your game.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
that´s why i was just asking. because i have n idea why these cutscenes don´t get triggered in your game.
but how do they get tiggered? maybe i havent fed her enough? idk how u unlock em do you have to feed her certin foods or something? that why i was asking for a guide

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
h-scenes aren't locked behind food they're alternatives to food that give you hp/mp regen instead of stat increases you need to do quests to unlock h-scenes, quests where you beat female monsters unlock their forms, quests that unlock extra abilities for the alternative monster forms unlock h-scenes(each form gets 10 abilities unlocked through stats and 2 extra unlocked through quests).

You can check tutorials you've already been shown through the item "Adventurer Memo", never used it myself but this info was in one of the first tutorials.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
h-scenes aren't locked behind food they're alternatives to food that give you hp/mp regen instead of stat increases you need to do quests to unlock h-scenes, quests where you beat female monsters unlock their forms, quests that unlock extra abilities for the alternative monster forms unlock h-scenes(each form gets 10 abilities unlocked through stats and 2 extra unlocked through quests).

You can check tutorials you've already been shown through the item "Adventurer Memo", never used it myself but this info was in one of the first tutorials.
ohhh i see so i havent met the requrements for Carbucle cause i havent raised her skills up enough yet? atm i used her in battel and only have 4 skills unlocked and 0 H sceenes for that transformation so i have do more quest for that transformation to learn new skills? cause i have 0 H sceenes for her the Carbuncle i only have 2 H sceenes unlocked atm Succubus handjob and slime Blowjob

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
You don't ever "need" to use the transformations in combat, you only need to change into alternative forms to interact with their quest related content sometimes(you'll be told when this is the case), closest thing to needing to fight as an alternative form is the need to be in carbuncle form to lure a monster in the late game but you can immediately swap to something else(base stats are shared so just choose the form you like most, the high stat requirement skills make the slime form the most OP, but other forms are better till then and possibly more fun)

I was just pointing out that the 10 stat tied abilities are separate from the 2 quest tied abilities, just unlock the two quest tied abilities to unlock their individual h-scenes, they'll either appear as quests in the guild on their own(rare), or you need to talk to people in town to hear about extra quest opportunities. Sometimes people have red exclamation marks over their heads this means they'll typically submitting quests to the guild after you talk to them and sometimes they'll just give you clues on how to find extra bosses/hidden treasures(means either unlocks abilities or gives good equipment).

Note: no one will ever scam you if they're not a merchant from the item store building and trying to sell you something it's probably either quest related or a cheap way of getting good equipment appropriate for the part of the story where the purchase becomes possible. Also there's a night phase to the town instead of feeding the slime(ends the day) exit the house to talk to different people.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
You don't ever "need" to use the transformations in combat, you only need to change into alternative forms to interact with their quest related content sometimes(you'll be told when this is the case), closest thing to needing to fight as an alternative form is the need to be in carbuncle form to lure a monster in the late game but you can immediately swap to something else(base stats are shared so just choose the form you like most, the high stat requirement skills make the slime form the most OP, but other forms are better till then and possibly more fun)

I was just pointing out that the 10 stat tied abilities are separate from the 2 quest tied abilities, just unlock the two quest tied abilities to unlock their individual h-scenes, they'll either appear as quests in the guild on their own(rare), or you need to talk to people in town to hear about extra quest opportunities. Sometimes people have red exclamation marks over their heads this means they'll typically submitting quests to the guild after you talk to them and sometimes they'll just give you clues on how to find extra bosses/hidden treasures(means either unlocks abilities or gives good equipment).

Note: no one will ever scam you if they're not a merchant from the item store building and trying to sell you something it's probably either quest related or a cheap way of getting good equipment appropriate for the part of the story where the purchase becomes possible. Also there's a night phase to the town instead of feeding the slime(ends the day) exit the house to talk to different people.
Alright Thanks alot i found a quest for the cursed jewl and unlocked the carbuncle H event now i know how unlock the rest thanks alot for that guide to

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Alright Thanks alot i found a quest for the cursed jewl and unlocked the carbuncle H event now i know how unlock the rest thanks alot for that guide to
to make it super easy for you:

scenes can be unlocked with special items you find during quests or by talking to people. a message will pop up and tell you, that she learnt a new skill. after that a new scene is unlocked.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
to make it super easy for you:

scenes can be unlocked with special items you find during quests or by talking to people. a message will pop up and tell you, that she learnt a new skill. after that a new scene is unlocked.
yea just learned that but yea now it easy to get the rest and btw do you guys have guide on how get the 2 possible endings? and does this game have new game plus like otkau plans other game called fallen labyrinth?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Once you reach gold rank a book will appear in your room with an exclamation mark, it'll tell you what you need to do to unlock each ending and let you select an ending once you unlock them.

You can start a new game plus if you want(carries over stats and gold) but there's no "need" if you don't want to start over just reload a save from right before you selected a route do the next route then to unlock the third route after you've done both prior routes and both currently available gillis treasure hunts(fishing/mining) give the best food item to the slime girl(If you've given her the food before it won't auto trigger the appearance yet, you need to feed it to her after you've already met the other requirements, you won't get locked out of the ending you just need to feed it her again if you've done it already.)

This'll make gillis appear in your room the next day to give you the final quest in the game the only quest where your alternative monster girl forms matter gameplay wise, if you beat it the third ending will unlock, then just select it like the other two.

Reactions: AkiFoxy

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I'm later in the game and I'm having trouble making one instance happen, the clues someone gave were 'Desert' 'Terrible Storms' and 'calling the storms', am I right in believing this happens on the sand worm silver rank quest? and is it just a case of repeating the quest over and over again until it appears or is there something that must be done for it to happen?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
There are like three deserts I think, once you talk to a person that tells you about extra bosses/content it'll auto unlock when you enter the correct area(in this case desert) so long as you meet the criteria if no extra criteria is mentioned it happens automatically. You'll know you're in the correct desert because there'll be a rain effect

The only map you just have to keep doing until you get a different map is the labyrinth that changes when you enter it. You'll know your in the right version of the map for the extra boss when the crystal blocking the left path of the first area is missing, to auto change the map so that you get to where the axe is(an ability unlocking item in a different area) buy an axe shard from a person in the coliseum.

Reactions: Jack20p

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Once you reach gold rank a book will appear in your room with an exclamation mark, it'll tell you what you need to do to unlock each ending and let you select an ending once you unlock them.

You can start a new game plus if you want(carries over stats and gold) but there's no "need" if you don't want to start over just reload a save from right before you selected a route do the next route then to unlock the third route after you've done both prior routes and both currently available gillis treasure hunts(fishing/mining) give the best food item to the slime girl(If you've given her the food before it won't auto trigger the appearance yet, you need to feed it to her after you've already met the other requirements, you won't get locked out of the ending you just need to feed it her again if you've done it already.)

This'll make gillis appear in your room the next day to give you the final quest in the game the only quest where your alternative monster girl forms matter gameplay wise, if you beat it the third ending will unlock, then just select it like the other two.
alright thanks for the information guess ill have to replay again in plus or reload save watch all 3 endings

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is the broken greatsword repaired at some point in the game? I've just got Iron rank and that thing dropped by the first special fight in the arena.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Is the broken greatsword repaired at some point in the game? I've just got Iron rank and that thing dropped by the first special fight in the arena.
It's...um..not repairable.

It's actually an food ingredient.

Reactions: DBAV

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
There are like three deserts I think, once you talk to a person that tells you about extra bosses/content it'll auto unlock when you enter the correct area(in this case desert) so long as you meet the criteria if no extra criteria is mentioned it happens automatically. You'll know you're in the correct desert because there'll be a rain effect

The only map you just have to keep doing until you get a different map is the labyrinth that changes when you enter it. You'll know your in the right version of the map for the extra boss when the crystal blocking the left path of the first area is missing, to auto change the map so that you get to where the axe is(an ability unlocking item in a different area) buy an axe shard from a person in the coliseum.
Thanks, I already beat the hidden boss in the labyrinth, I was just unsure of the desert area, I'll keep looking for the right desert map.

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Remeber playing this years back, with a shitty traslator tool, this is one of the best hentai rpg game i have played, love fmc and mc

Reactions: horny wizard
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes