Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the bishop ring in arena bugged? I've done it over 40 times and it still hasn't dropped.
Rng maybe?

Anyways, tried it and I'd recommend ignoring the side-quests until some events point you towards it, or you needa grind; for mock, grind against the sheep -- chance to give you a rod that sells for 250g, along with +16exp per battle; save your MP for healing).
Some later events have you go to them to collect buffs; like :
1. How after the carbuncle, mimic is unlocked in the sewers.
2. Similar, after a point the meadow has a boss fight. Unlocks by talking to someone here the inn
3. Cat-Sith & the cat quest; real killer because you only get 50g.

There's may also be some stuff about forms, like with the cat & catsith -- Only one I stumbled upon.
That bunny/clown may have one [they disappear after you reach bronze]; maybe carbuncle/queen bee.
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
Easiest way to make money early on is the fishing quest. The left most spot has a high chance to give you a rod that sells for 1k+ and it's super fast. Doesn't really matter since the game is super easy.

Reactions: Yamemai

xiaoas

Jul 13, 2018
what's wrong with this game? the graphics frequently freezes for no apparent reason while the sound still plays.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Writing quality is a bit... Spotty, at least that's my first impression, but the basis of the game might be good. Is text easy to access and edit for RPGM stuff?

Okay the writing is pretty crap. It's not quite on the level of horrific MTL, but it could definitely be improved drastically by a single editing pass which I guess never happened. Missing characters, grammar failure, very stilted and boring descriptions. Wonder if it will improve later or be like this the entire way through.

Last edited:

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
What games are you comparing it to for this translation to be "pretty crap"? From what I played, it's more than decent. Some iffy grammar here and there, and the coding or whatever does something weird whenever someone says their First+Last name ('John=Doe'). But crappy? Even remotely close to an MTL? nah. It's best to describe it as a "stiff" translation.

Capture.PNG

Like, that 100% tells you what they're trying to say, it's just stiff.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I mean, less than 20 minutes into the game there's a line where the protagonist switches from first person to 3rd person ('my' then 'himself') in the same breath.

It isn't absolute shlock, perhaps I spoke too harshly, but it's very raw. Like I said, it's not on the level of an MTL, but if it's enough that I'm distracted by it that's a bit problematic. I'd give it maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 1471475

Overview:
The protagonist was an adventurer who standing at a dead-end
Because he had to return to his old business as his livelihood, he met a strange slime in a quest.
The slime, which is brought his home, not only suddenly became a beautiful girl,
but even fell in love with him at her first sight.
... In this way, the hilarious daily life of the loser adventurer and the slime girl began.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-27
Release Date: 2021-10-22
Developer: Doubles Core -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1471502 View attachment 1471431 View attachment 1471525 View attachment 1471432 View attachment 1471437 View attachment 1471436 View attachment 1471491 View attachment 1471492 View attachment 1471526
you should add loli, because she transforms into a loli after they visit the spa. maybe, just maybe add even incest, because she transforms into human and calls him daddy and there is more than one sex scene for this whole scenario.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how do you unlock feeding sences only have 2 unlocked so far
Which one?
1. The meals = cook and feed her different food
2. Sex? = Different forms, and some may have requirements to unlock.

Ps. Can easily unlock the gallery for them by using two saves; one before and one after. Helps to no waste days on weaker foodstuff / no stat gains for unlocking cg.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
Which one?
1. The meals = cook and feed her different food
2. Sex? = Different forms, and some may have requirements to unlock.

Ps. Can easily unlock the gallery for them by using two saves; one before and one after. Helps to no waste days on weaker foodstuff / no stat gains for unlocking cg.
so for give semen part i have 2 unlocked and ive given her heaps of different foods aswell and all stats are over 100

H3draut3r

Jul 27, 2019
:unsure::unsure: it took me a while, to find the wraith form, but i do have done every ending... great game ;) thx for the share

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes