3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This episode felt bipolar...
Begining with going to a party neither Charlotte nor Lisa have friends (or dislike the people there), don't feel confortable and where to goal was to cheer up Hazel, which don't want to go.
The whole cheating on Charlotte with Hazel...i mean, Charlotte is pissed, understandable. Than u happily chatt only she is pissed again, so u go on happy walk and she is pissed again ect...The MC's reactions are just dumb.
Nicole is stupid as always, hey Charlotte ur are my new besty...Charlotte 'ok we are besties now'...really :FacePalm:
Not sure when Lisa will finally get something more than foreplay.
Hazel really didn't has any character development at all, she continuous to be a bitch to everyone for no reason. Overall she is more like one of those evil antagonists of a cartoon, ''i will ruin ur live, and i will ruin ur live'' etc...really, she feels just laughable stupid

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-11] [Daniels K] [OS@1.96GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.96GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 834MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide for Episode 1-11, you can get it .

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't believe it. Two "episodes" later and this bug is still an issue in OEM. Don't fret, I've still got it sorted in SanchoMod (which I'm currently updating to E10).

Original post describing the issue can be found here. For you folks who play unmodded, know that this is a borked issue involving Bonnie.
FYI, this still hasn't been fixed by dev even with all the amount of grammatical errors fixed. The mod will fix it yet again but wanted you folks that play un-modded to know it's still a thing. Regards.

vultron

May 19, 2018
The amount of badgering Hazel is getting from other characters for leaving became annoying it made sense at first but after she tells them off for the 79th time it just got annoying.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let that be the only trouble in her life, then we can concentrate on having sweet throbbing adventures together.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This episode felt bipolar...
Begining with going to a party neither Charlotte nor Lisa have friends (or dislike the people there), don't feel confortable and where to goal was to cheer up Hazel, which don't want to go.
The whole cheating on Charlotte with Hazel...i mean, Charlotte is pissed, understandable. Than u happily chatt only she is pissed again, so u go on happy walk and she is pissed again ect...The MC's reactions are just dumb.
Nicole is stupid as always, hey Charlotte ur are my new besty...Charlotte 'ok we are besties now'...really :FacePalm:
Not sure when Lisa will finally get something more than foreplay.
Hazel really didn't has any character development at all, she continuous to be a bitch to everyone for no reason. Overall she is more like one of those evil antagonists of a cartoon, ''i will ruin ur live, and i will ruin ur live'' etc...really, she feels just laughable stupid
Yeah I dropped this game, it just feels like the plot and characters are ambling along directionless. Oh hey, things are getting boring and I'm out of ideas, let's have another character hit the MC on the head again.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I woke up for a bit to sneak into the studio and finalize the gallery, even making you folks a "SanchoCombo" for RJ. I've got company so gonna go back to a power nap and I'll get the mod update out in the morning in between tax accounting. Here's a teaser:
1650097293554.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning...indeed. OK, she's making breakfast and I HAVE to get my tax reporting finalized but I'm going to take 15-30mins and give it a once-over again (I went ahead and ported SanchoMod v6a core code to it) to make sure it's tight enough to get you guys going. If there's any rough spots we find later you know I'll fix 'em as I'm constantly adding to the code anyway. Will be back in a bit, thank you for your patience during the holiday weekend and my place in the woods being like Grand Central Station with folks visiting. Regards.

Reactions: Statebriga1432
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes