3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Thing is this is a really good game with a good story much like Daniel K's other titles such as Dusklight Manor, Pine falls , Lancaster Boarding school and so on but one negative thing all those games had in common was the fact that they all were rushed in the end..I don't have much hope that NBTP will be any different and that's what makes it hard to get invested into it which is a real pity cause it's a good game as I've mentioned

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dammit I’m at work!

well I have something to look forward to now at least. Glad no one saw me almost jump with excitement. Not sure how I’d explain that one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
playing it atm (jessica got interested about slag) and its giving me few nice laughs.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Not his best work imo, pretty much just along for the ride. I tried rejecting everyone but that didn't have much effect. Lisa my favorite girl fwiw.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
In my playthrough only had sex with Hazel at the dance place, fucked drunk mom again & when MC was about to bang Charlotte, Lisa walks in & she stops

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I had 4 saves in episode 4 , 1-Charlette only way, 2- Hazel only way , 3- hazel and charlette both way and 4- all girls way. In episode 5 only 1 & 2 loaded for me. The other 2 when I Load throws me to the main menu ( cant rollback even). is there's something wrong with my save files or there's no content for them?
I saved all 4 at 'to be continued' in episode 4.
Not working for me to. Saves from second last update

Reactions: Nekiorem
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes