3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will you release that mod?
Hey Blaze, I've been tweaking it periodically waiting on the VN to get a bit more fleshed out before possibly releasing (still undecided) but once I know Ch5 is ported correctly later today I can probably send you a beta copy though.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Last time I replayed from start WITH mod.
Now, with the updated mod installed, it doesn't load any save.
It's just bad programming and I'm not in the mood anymore to correct it as I did with other games.
I'm not complaining (the game is free) it's just as it is.
I can state for a fact you don't have to restart from base game or properly a coded mod. I loaded my old mod saves right in, all of them, no problem, then updated my mod, old saves still loaded. Something is just borked either on your end or whatever mod you might have used. It's not the base game. Regards.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I can state for a fact you don't have to restart from base game or properly a coded mod. I loaded my old mod saves right in, all of them, no problem, then updated my mod, old saves still loaded. Something is just borked either on your end or whatever mod you might have used. It's not the base game. Regards.
Same problem goes for me too .... can't load ..Or.do I have to download Wt mod for load smoothly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Same problem goes for me too .... can't load ..Or.do I have to download Wt mod for load smoothly
do you have full packet aka few gigs size? when unzipping with 7zip no errors (besides headers maybe)?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Some quotes from the game:
She might not be as much of a slut as you thought at first, she doesn't feel loose or used...
Her breast feels good in your hand, it's not too soft, it's a bit hard and perky making it perfect for touching...
Her breasts are somewhat hard and her nipples have a very nice texture that you enjoy on your tongue...
What are the odds on the guy who wrote this being a virgin that never touched a boob before?

Why do I get the strong feeling that this game is made by someone, who doesn't really know what adults do? No adult describes relationships as "being a thing" and sex as "doing the thing". No adult plays games to trick their crush into making out, not even devout catholics. No adult plays fucking hide and seek. Reminder that the characters in this game are supposed to be 22, 25 and 28 respectively.
Then we've got this fully grown 25yo woman getting beat up in the restroom of a highschool, which she visited to pick up a medal she won at a maths contest. She could've been assaulted anywhere, but the dev goes with a highschool bully scenario for his supposedly adult characters?????

It's games like this that make me realize that I'm fapping to the phantasies of some dude.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it's a harem-mod according to zoe's statement in his post.
maybe one or the other does not like to interact with every npc.
is just my guess can also be wrong. :unsure:

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
why don't you use mod?
I can't speak for Fujisaki or others, but for me (and I'm quite sure I'm not alone), I hate using mods because it often bugs up a game. While there are many mods out there that doesn't bug up a game, I'd much rather have a walkthru instead.

Reactions: Endless
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes