3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sal va ton.gif

Well ... The stag master supreme has a talk with our MC about what he did so there is that.
I'm fucking pissed..
I try to play and see every content with every woman (even this bitch Hazel) I play with wt mod.

I have a scene when MC was released from prison and we found out that... Hazel called the police and accused MC..

Best of all, the MC was helping her back then.. and she acted that way now. Ungrateful bitch.
I have no words. I knew Hazel would try to get rid of the MC, but I wasn't expecting that. After everything the MC has done for her.

I don't know if there is anyone who likes Hazel. And if anyone likes her.. I don't know what the fuck for. Perhaps only for her looks, because in personality she is.. monster.
Good thing MC is giving every other girl the gift of careless good timing stag stamina.

looker.gif

I know, right!
Aren”t I a looker!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, I just finished playing and I have to say this game is interesting. I think it's more interesting than DM. The story in this game got me more involved here than in previous games from this dev.

There are two women I don't like here, Hazel and Jessica. I'm not gonna say much about Hazel, who's playing knows what she is like.

But as for Jessica .. I wasn't expecting. At first when she tried to contact the MC and then when she came to the MC, I honestly thought she was anxious to rebuild her relationship with the MC. I'm not saying that I wasn't suspicious because I was. And now the truth is out.
She played it well, but now I don't want to have anything to do with her. i don't care.

As for Nicole.. I love her looks, she is a great milf. But from personality.. hell no. She is a bitch. Ungrateful.

Ending in ep5 .. damn. I didn't expect this from Max, but at least the MC wasn't a pussy and he stood up to the burglars (although if he didn't know Hazel has a gun in her room, I fell that the burglars would win then)

I am curious how it will play out next.
I wonder if the MC will tell everyone about Max or.. he will hide it and deal with it himself (I prefer the first option)
When Hazel finds out about this .. oh .. I don't want to be in Max's skin. :KEK:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

(Were you invited to the party?)
Hey everyone,
Nursing Back to Pleasure Episode 6 is coming up nicely, it's going to be a very lewd one with numerous NSFW animations as well as story development and intrigue. Some serious things are going to go down in this one, it's going to be packed with goodies. Without giving too many spoilers, some of you might have been invited to a certain party and that party is taking place in Episode 6. Almost nobody likes Jacob or Matt, that's a fact but some of you might be curious about Bonnie, if you are, now is your chance to explore... Her.
The ETA for Episode 6 is still unclear, it could be on the 15th give or take a couple of days but more info on that will be delivered with the French translation of Episode 5 that's coming in a few days.
Have a great evening!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. that is one sad sad preview of any evening:
Sad guys starring so lost into numerous untouched bottles of radish punch.
There is sure hope for any other room of that house to see more action.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Backup for pdf guides...

Notice: There is no pdf guide for episode 5 in the wild, hopefully someone shares it when episode 6 is out.

Reactions: qween

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

(Random wallpapers)
Hey everyone,
Episode 5 of Nursing Back to Pleasure French translation is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in both PC and MAC along with the walkthrough at this link :
As for Episode 6, it's still in the works and the ETA stands at 16th of this month, in just 4 days. I doubt it's going to be ready sooner than that but if it is I'll make sure everyone knows about it. There are still some renders to be done and a special something that I hope is ready by release date, fingers crossed.
Have a great day!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
found a few spelling errors towards end of cha 3 and beginning of chapter 4

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hey everyone,
Episode 6 of Nursing Back to Pleasure is now available as scheduled to Tier 2 + Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats along with the walkthrough at this link :
This new Episode brings 330+ images and video animations along with a rich story development and some seriously naughty adult scenes. Even more, in Episode 6 you get to have a first look at the Father Jack's "Church" and learn a good deal about it as you find yourself inadvertently passing the first two trials of the joining process. This part of the story is optional as in the next Episode you get the choice to join or not to join.
Depending on your past choices you get to be erotically involved with some of the characters or none at all and as usual, some of the choices made in this Episode will influence the next ones.
In case you missed it, there was a small plot hole at the end of Episode 5 in Hazel's room with the burglars, that has been now fixed and it is as if nothing even happened. These small errors tend to happen now and then but they do get resolved. You might also encounter some spelling problems but most of those also get resolved once the French translator goes over the text again word by word.
As usual if you encounter any bugs or issues please let me know so I can fix them, doing so will get you rewarded with a personalized wallpaper of your choice.
Thank you for your support and enjoy the game!

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Pleas
View attachment 1469820

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-18
Release Date: 2021-11-16
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: - Walkthrough Mod* - Fan Sig -
Gallery Mod

*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1249000 View attachment 1249006 View attachment 1249007 View attachment 1249008 View attachment 1249009 View attachment 1249010 View attachment 1249011 View attachment 1249012
Please update the official walkthrough and upload it to another server. Nopy is shut down because of server payment issues.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes