3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not sure why I run into this problem with so many Renpy games maybe it's an inherent engine problem... but dev could you please attach the mute button to all the sounds in the game? The "erotic sounds" during lewd scenes isn't muted even with all the sound controls turned all the way down. :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Was Hazel raped on episode 5? Didnt encounter it on my playthrough? If it does exist why there is no rape tag on op?
Pretty sure that was a joke in response to my previous question. I didn't really notice what "plot hole" was fixed, which is why I asked the question. Hazel didn't get raped, but I can see how players would be thinking that devious lying scheming cunt should've been raped in DVDA style for shit she's pulled thus far... errr... Too far? Nah.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, the Ex GF is single handedly making me want to drop this game. I don't know how much more of her I can take.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This dev's weird rewinding animations kill every scene for me, for some weird reason. It makes every scene look so unnatural.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Another good game by Daniels K. My Girlfriend's Amnesia was one of the very first of these kinds of games I ever played, so I've always got a soft spot in my heart for this developer.

Love all the girls in the game, but I'm really liking Hazel maybe the most. I love stuck-up women like that. Very unique and interesting character.

• Wow
Reactions: ZagorTeNay

Helllo987654321

Nov 19, 2021
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time. If you want to play the game straight up, use the dev walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is The Above link for nursing back to pleasure ep.6 only ??

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Not a bad game in the slightest, barring one or two "oh that's a choice" like watersports and sharing that I wasn't really prepared for, but I can't deny the quality of the game

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Not a bad game in the slightest, barring one or two "oh that's a choice" like watersports and sharing that I wasn't really prepared for, but I can't deny the quality of the game
You have enough choices to avoid some of the fetishes and thats a plus in my book( still i would like them to influence more the game and branch the story in regards to sex) . Bonnie content is there to fill the nympho part ( much like brunette from previous game). We have quite a vast cast : the milf , the virgin saint, the sharing slut, the virgin who wants to experience, the bitchy/ bypolar, the cheating ex girlfriend( who may be a shapeshifting father jack based on ep 4 end -end of joke-). So yeah good cast , not perfect or complex but good enough to keep playing.

Reactions: darlic

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hazel didn't get raped, but I can see how players would be thinking that devious lying scheming cunt should've been raped in DVDA style for shit she's pulled thus far... errr... Too far? Nah.
Such a shame, hate that bitch :cautious:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I hope its not only me who really likes Hazel. It seems shes trying to test a person's limit. Maybe she likes a guy who can bare with her shit ass attitude nevertheless i still like her character.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes