3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I hope its not only me who really likes Hazel. It seems shes trying to test a person's limit. Maybe she likes a guy who can bare with her shit ass attitude nevertheless i still like her character.
Nope , as a character i think she is quite unique from that perspective , the rest are more or less characters you would find in almost any vn. I find her more hot than the others too and her attitude makes me wanna go filthy on her. I can understand why people would hate her as a person if they immerse in the story , but she isnt a badly written character by any means.Besides lets be fair who else besides MC can put Nicole back in her place like Hazel did :)

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Idk, guys. There's some weird conjecture about sex and female anatomy that I gotta question, if this dev is old enough to play his own game. What's up with the "hard" breasts, "used" vaginas and the "dry" sex that's supposed to feel good? And what's this obsession with making Charlotte hurt and hide the pain during sex?

Also, why have the characters be in their early to late twenties, when it's important to the plot that they act like highschool kids?
Also also, why is Lisa Roche the only character with a surname and why does it always get displayed, as if there was another Lisa we could confuse her with?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I hope its not only me who really likes Hazel. It seems shes trying to test a person's limit. Maybe she likes a guy who can bare with her shit ass attitude nevertheless i still like her character.
I like Hazel but I don't know.. You must be a sucker for bullshit if you fall for someone like her.. Like it's one thing to hate fuck her but to actually fall for her is something else.. She literally fucked MC over so many times when all he ever did was try and help her when he didn't have to. She almost ruined his life by framing him and that happend right after he stood up for her and beat the shit out of that kid for hitting her.. It takes a cold hearted person to do something like that to someone who's been helping them countless times. And her reason for doing that was because she was scared she'd fall in love with him? What load of BS is that and besides that was clearly not the reason why she did what she did.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me how you discover the photos of Headmistress Jenna in the library? The dialogue option comes up in the meeting but I never saw any photos.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me how you discover the photos of Headmistress Jenna in the library? The dialogue option comes up in the meeting but I never saw any photos.
It's not possible to have that dialog option without having discovered the photos, unless you are using a mod of some sort that breaks the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Why am I getting a dialogue option to tell her "Suit yourself" after leaving Hazel in her bed because of her injuries? It repeats the entire interaction in the bathroom too.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
This version have a couple of bugs... but the bigger one is the variable that sets you on Charlotte path is ch1 which is set to 1 after you sleep with her.
In this update, this variable is increased (And at some point is checked if its ch1==2 for some dialogue, and just a couple ch1 >= 1).

After that.. the script checks if you are in Charlottes path with ch1 == 1 which means that after you get the scene with her in this chapter (The one that increases that variable), the dialogue that you will get is as you are not in her path.
It may cause some confusion about how Charlotte talks to the MC going further with this unnotice.

Is the dev aware? dropping it here just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Not a bad game in the slightest, barring one or two "oh that's a choice" like watersports and sharing that I wasn't really prepared for, but I can't deny the quality of the game
Nah, i don't think that count as a sharing. It can be considered as such if one of ours is involved. Why would one get bothered for some side chik who happenes to be naive slut except for getting your dik wet.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Needs the sharing tag now. If you choose to go after Bonnie you have an unavoidable 3some with her and one of the other dudes. She gives you a blowjob while someone else fucks her.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Needs the sharing tag now. If you choose to go after Bonnie you have an unavoidable 3some with her and one of the other dudes. She gives you a blowjob while someone else fucks her.
Beep. Beep.
She ain't love interest throughout neither any dialogue suggests so. Please refrain from mentioning sensitive topics without proper understanding.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Beep. Beep.
She ain't love interest throughout neither any dialogue suggests so. Please refrain from mentioning sensitive topics without proper understanding.
I don't see why that matters? I didn't say anything about NTR, its about sharing and you absolutely have unavoidable sharing content if you pursue Bonnie at all. Like, its a bianary thing, it either happens or doesnt and right now if you want to have sex with Bonnie, you are forced to have a mmf 3some with her while some other dude fucks her.

Reactions: Chronos7

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I don't see why that matters? I didn't say anything about NTR, its about sharing and you absolutely have unavoidable sharing content if you pursue Bonnie at all. Like, its a bianary thing, it either happens or doesnt and right now if you want to have sex with Bonnie, you are forced to have a mmf 3some with her while some other dude fucks her.
Seems you are confused here, it matters because most of the tags here are main character's perspective. You don't have the option of "pursuing her" she is being used as fucktoy for story sake and not as a love interest that you can "pursue", so she's being shared by 'them' and if you want to fuck her even then, it's on you.
Screenshot_2021-11-20-03-47-36.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nicole is still my favorite but OMG the cringe dialogue and weird plot progression (just say who the robbers are to the cops you moron) sure makes it hard enjoy it sometimes.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
more or less sheltered girls (besides hazel).

so far update has been usual wacko.
It makes no sense and it would be an easy fix. Nothing in the story forces the MC to be in his late twenties, but apparently kid's games and getting bullied in the restroom of a highschool are important plot points. So why not give the characters the appropriate age for how they act (unless this is some thinly veiled pedo shit)?
I mean, it would have been nice to have actual adult characters for a change. But not if they have to be mentally retarded for the story to work.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Stag church & its contents are creepy. I hope joining it gonna be optional

Very disappoint at ex gf, bonnie & mc gstring content. Not for me. Have to leave this game if game is progressing in this way....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes