3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
need gun from haz's room.
IRRC u need to fuck Nicole, if u have sex with her, MC walks out of her room and stumbles into the robbers.
If u don't have sex with her, MC goes to bed and never meet the robbers.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
any hint on that part of the story ,where its mentioned that hazel and nicole drugged the water of charlotte before
competition? - would like to see some progress here

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
any hint on that part of the story ,where its mentioned that hazel and nicole drugged the water of charlotte before
competition? - would like to see some progress here
Nope no progress in that direction.
But we are only one step away from joining the stag sex-cult or whatever shit they do...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Nope no progress in that direction.
But we are only one step away from joining the stag sex-cult or whatever shit they do...
thats avaoidable says the changelog - to my relief
whats sets me up is i have to help hazel with those beating ...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
thats avaoidable says the changelog - to my relief
whats sets me up is i have to help hazel with those beating ...
I hope it is avoidable.
Yeah Hazel is far from likeable, nor would i help her after all the shit she pulled..well at least she got a bit better in the last ep.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
okeeeeeeeey

im at the point now where bonni ask for help ...
the story is going down .. deep down .. what a bullshit lol

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

i assume if we going to accept the church thing , we are going to a have a gangbang/swinger party "trial" - dom/sub style?!
drugged (like those scene with jack in his office the first time) girls/guys - with spectators if i guess right

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IRRC u need to fuck Nicole, if u have sex with her, MC walks out of her room and stumbles into the robbers.
If u don't have sex with her, MC goes to bed and never meet the robbers.
still needs to know that hazel has gun in her room.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
soooo

i assume if we going to accept the church thing , we are going to a have a gangbang/swinger party "trial" - dom/sub style?!
drugged (like those scene with jack in his office the first time) girls/guys - with spectators if i guess right
I know some people get really triggered by content like this, but it's honestly what the game needs to move forward. What else is there besides more vanilla scenes with the usual subjects?
It's probably time to turn up the heat, because the most interesting thing about this highschool romance story we've got so far is that the characters are actually supposed to be fully grown adults.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Frideno
May 14, 2020
Seems you are confused here, it matters because most of the tags here are main character's perspective. You don't have the option of "pursuing her" she is being used as fucktoy for story sake and not as a love interest that you can "pursue", so she's being shared by 'them' and if you want to fuck her even then, it's on you.
You can fuck her but she's not an LI so its not NTR/swinging.

Can't hear how stupid that sounds?
I hate it when devs use these "loopholes" (aka just saying she's not an LI), just add NTR/swinging or don't.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019

I hate it when devs use these "loopholes" (aka just saying she's not an LI), just add NTR/swinging or don't.
Play it you'll get the idea. She's just random women, they gave you the choice either to wet your dick or not. It's not that hard to understand is it. Believe me I'm one of the hardcore hater when it comes to those kinks so there's that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirAlexander111

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I reported the thread to add the sharing tag and it was rejected. You are literally having a mmf threesome, getting a blowjob while she is getting fucked by a 3rd guy. I have no idea how that doesnt count as sharing lol. Tag are so stupid on f95 right now.
Just a wild guess here, but it's probably because it's already covered under the tag "Group Sex". I have no idea how that tag doesn't cover the threesome in one's mind lol.
1637589184295.png

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

Not every female character is a love interest.

You know what sounds stupid? The idea that devs have a hidden agenda to put ntr into their games.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
Not every female character is a love interest. But I know

You know what sounds stupid? The idea that devs have a hidden agenda to put ntr into their games.
I wouldn't call it a hidden agenda, and they usually don't mean bad. They just want to please a certain group while not ruining their chances with another. The result is usually that both groups aren't all that interested.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes