3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
charl and lisa will be lis, hazel maybe, rest are just for emptying balls.

Akmenrha

Nov 22, 2021
Bonsoir,

Des français parmi vous ? Je cherche un lien de Nursing Back pour l'épisode 5 en français, sur Patreon l'épisode 6 a écrasé le lien de l'épisode 5...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just a wild guess here, but it's probably because it's already covered under the tag "Group Sex". I have no idea how that tag doesn't cover the threesome in one's mind lol.
View attachment 1513465
Sick of sounding like a broken record. There is a difference for people on f95 between a mmf 3some and a mff 3some and to pretend there isn't is just arguing for the sake of arguing. Group Sex can range from a great ffm scene to a 43 man gay sex romp and anything inbetween.

You don't think its sharing that fine, but isn't going to stop people like me posting what the scenes actually are. Which is MMF sex between the MC getting a blowjob while another dude fucks the chick. Most people don't care what definition of swinging,sharing,ntr w/e you use it just comes down to not wanting to see other dicks besides the MC fuck any of the girls.

So you can call it whatever you want, but for the people who don't like that kind of content, yes if you pursue one of the girls (and yes you do have to make several decisions to get her content, so pursuing fits) you will have unavoidable scenes where another dude fucks her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't think its sharing that fine, but isn't going to stop people like me posting what the scenes actually are. Which is MMF sex between the MC getting a blowjob while another dude fucks the chick. Most people don't care what definition of swinging,sharing,ntr w/e you use it just comes down to not wanting to see other dicks besides the MC fuck any of the girls.
U are on this forum for a while, u dislike sharing, ntr etc. so u should be well aware of the fact that tags are applied from the MC's point of view.

Yes they are groupsex scenes and group sex is not sharing.
sharing: MC shares his love interest/girlfriend/wife etc. with someone, clearly not the case here.

So you can call it whatever you want, but for the people who don't like that kind of content, yes if you pursue one of the girls (and yes you do have to make several decisions to get her content, so pursuing fits) you will have unavoidable scenes where another dude fucks her.
So let me get this straight:

-u don't want to have any other men involved.
-Bonnie makes it clear she is a bimbo/fucktoy for her two male friends (including threesomes), she likes it and u are offered to join them for some action. (u also can choose Hazel and avoid Bonnie)
-so u choose to ''pursue'' her for some groupsex action, which is clearly stated as a sex party, where they will fuck Bonnie (u also can decline to go with them)
-u complain because the two other dudes fuck their woman... something which was clearly stated and completely obvious to anyone, including the MC...

q-facepalm.gif

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
U are on this forum for a while, u dislike sharing, ntr etc. so u should be well aware of the fact that tags are applied from the MC's point of view.

sharing: MC shares his love interest/girlfriend/wife etc. with someone, clearly not the case here.

-Bonnie makes it clear she is a bimbo/fucktoy for her two male friends (including threesomes), she likes it and u are offered to join them for some action. (u also can choose Hazel and avoid Bonnie)
-so u choose to ''pursue'' her for some groupsex action, which is clearly stated as a sex party, where they will fuck Bonnie (u also can decline to go with them)
-u complain because the two other dudes fuck their woman... something which was clearly stated and completely obvious to anyone, including the MC...

View attachment 1515316
You are talking too much sense, that's not allowed here buddy.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

Can you find in the game where it talks about Bonnies sex life before you start her route?

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know the dialogue is sometimes cringe but please at least make a effort to read it before starting to complain about things that are clearly explained ingame. :FacePalm:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I know the dialogue is sometimes cringe but please at least make a effort to read it before starting to complain about things that are clearly explained ingame. :FacePalm:
Yeah, I don't know why the fuck mc find it impressive though! My guess would be, for such a naive character she is corrupted to the core that she doesn't mind letting herself used by those douchebags.

Reactions: EJW

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, I don't know why the fuck mc find it impressive though! My guess would be, for such a naive character she is corrupted to the core that she doesn't mind letting herself used by those douchebags.
'Impressive' is a weird word to use in this context. I thought that the cringy writing might be because of language barrier, but he also made her pussy look funky, as if he's trying to slut-shame because of some kind of religious agenda.
Maybe he's just very young and inexperienced, which would explain the weird ideas he's got about dry sex, used pussies and hard tits.

Reactions: Chronos7

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
My worry is not about the optional Sharing scene. But, the amount of content it may get in rest of the future contents if u choose to follow this route. If it is going to be significant content, and may get hazel's mom in this sharing kink too because she is also looking more of a fuckbuddy but not as a love interest, then it's safe for me to leave this game here itself because i like that milf so much.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I mean what is there to say about this update.. Bonnie is a fuck toy, cousin Max is a theif and MC is joining a Sex Cult.. I mean church, he's joining a church. Honestly it was a weak update, not much to talk about.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
My worry is not about the optional Sharing scene. But, the amount of content it may get in rest of the future contents if u choose to follow this route. If it is going to be significant content, and may get hazel's mom in this sharing kink too because she is also looking more of a fuckbuddy but not as a love interest, then it's safe for me to leave this game here itself because i like that milf so much.
Yeah, I thought that too and pretty good concern as well. There were some feely moments between mc and the horny mom even for fuck buddies so if something like that happens with her then it'll be textbook sharing. And who knows what's happening in church there. So, i dont think Daniels would go down that drain, feels unlike him. I for one don't mind rare of those like in the case of Bonnie, as I would just ignore it, but if it takes considerable portion of updates then Sayonara.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes