3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Nah, i don't think that count as a sharing. It can be considered as such if one of ours is involved. Why would one get bothered for some side chik who happenes to be naive slut except for getting your dik wet.
I wanna make it very clear that I am not saying it's NTR, but (and maybe my definitions are off) if a girl's blowing you WHILE she's getting fucked from behind by another guy, you two are literally sharing the girl. You're 100% correct that it's not something to get bothered about, but basically to put it another way I wasn't really ready for a MMF threeway

All of this to be clear that none of that is bad, just caught me a little off.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I wanna make it very clear that I am not saying it's NTR, but (and maybe my definitions are off) if a girl's blowing you WHILE she's getting fucked from behind by another guy, you two are literally sharing the girl. You're 100% correct that it's not something to get bothered about, but basically to put it another way I wasn't really ready for a MMF threeway

Yeah, same here. Though the way her character behaved it was obvious, imho personally i don't find her character likeable at all even for a cameo character.

They tagged it as "group sex".

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Seems you are confused here, it matters because most of the tags here are main character's perspective. You don't have the option of "pursuing her" she is being used as fucktoy for story sake and not as a love interest that you can "pursue", so she's being shared by 'them' and if you want to fuck her even then, it's on you.
View attachment 1508500

You are literally sharing her with another person at the same time. Why does it matter that she likes it or not or if she is a fuck toy. The tag is called sharing. You can spin it anyway you want but its still sharing a girl with other guys good lord.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

I reported the thread to add the sharing tag and it was rejected. You are literally having a mmf threesome, getting a blowjob while she is getting fucked by a 3rd guy. I have no idea how that doesnt count as sharing lol. Tag are so stupid on f95 right now.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Shit man, environment here is getting dumb now. That girl is not anything to you, neither friend, family nor lover so why the heck you feel as if it's sharing. It totally depends on main characters pov unless you are playing as one of Matt and his friend because they are sharing you, like i said before sharing tag is applicable only when she's someone to mc but she isn't. It's just random group sex, with some slut. Did you even read the ss i attached?
Screenshot_2021-11-20-03-47-36.png

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I reported the thread to add the sharing tag and it was rejected. You are literally having a mmf threesome, getting a blowjob while she is getting fucked by a 3rd guy. I have no idea how that doesnt count as sharing lol. Tag are so stupid on f95 right now.
Like I said, I was probably misusing the tag. She would have to be yours to begin with for you to share her, otherwise it's just an orgy

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Shit man, environment here is getting dumb now. That girl is not anything to you, neither friend, family nor lover so why the heck you feel as if it's sharing. It totally depends on main characters pov unless you are playing as one of Matt and his friend because they are sharing you, like i said before sharing tag is applicable only when she's someone to mc but she isn't. It's just random group sex, with some slut. Did you even read the ss i attached?
View attachment 1508863
I've already conceded that it's not sharing but . . .

>"why do you feel it's sharing"

>literally posts a line about how they share her

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nicole is still my favorite but OMG the cringe dialogue and weird plot progression (just say who the robbers are to the cops you moron) sure makes it hard enjoy it sometimes.
Who doesn't like sperming in her :whistle:
Yeah the dialogue is sure something else...especially the sex scenes.
I mean, i read bad dialogue in sex scenes before (quite a lot), but here the cringe is on a other level...it really made me question if whoever writes this nonsense has any expirience at sex.

Yeah or tell Charlotte/Hazel about that cousin...he druged them and than tried to rob their house, they should know what an ass he is.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is one of very few games where I will play multiple playthroughs, one for Charlotte and one for Hazel who is definitely my favorite. Girls like that have a rough exterior but there's always an underlying reason, they don't just wake up one day and decide to be evil. Cracking the shell is essential, you can't fall to their level and expect anything to change, not that it necessarily will anyway.

Another good game by Daniels K. My Girlfriend's Amnesia was one of the very first of these kinds of games I ever played, so I've always got a soft spot in my heart for this developer.

Love all the girls in the game, but I'm really liking Hazel maybe the most. I love stuck-up women like that. Very unique and interesting character.
Man I went back and played MGA after playing a couple of his others and it had to be one of my worst experiences since I started here. She gets raped by the nurse or whatever he is and there's no fucking consequences, IIRC he even appears later and there's some dialogue. I had to rewrite my own ending, we killed him, chopped him up and took him out for a boatride, Dexter style. After dumping his body there was a very romantic embrace under a beautiful full moon. The End!

MC better catch up , you want to run as fast as fucking possible in quicksand! screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice silly update as usual, story advanced somewhere, some sex and a lot weird things. apparently mc nor his employer haven't noticed that some book is missing.

mommy tries to find hubby for hazel but she says no fucking way.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wow was this update short or just mine. Last update I shutdown & refused ex girlfriend so I didn’t even see her in this update. This is all I had

Catching robber but then he gets away

Hungover Nichole in the kitchen

drunk Charlotte & friend play prank on you

jog with hazel

take limo ride to stag church & meet the gangbang lady

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow was this update short or just mine. Last update I shutdown & refused ex girlfriend so I didn’t even see her in this update. This is all I had

jog with hazel

bit with lisa and city strolling and giving evidences to dumb cop, charl fuck. no ex-gf on this update anyways.

i didn't see jog with hazel.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

jog with hazel

Thank you for using spoiler tags.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Man I went back and played MGA after playing a couple of his others and it had to be one of my worst experiences since I started here. She gets raped by the nurse or whatever he is and there's no fucking consequences, IIRC he even appears later and there's some dialogue. I had to rewrite my own ending, we killed him, chopped him up and took him out for a boatride, Dexter style. After dumping his body there was a very romantic embrace under a beautiful full moon. The End!
That was long ago since i played or tried that game...i don't even know if i finished it.
But rape(or ntr? i can't remember) was unavoidable iirc, where there multiple of that scenes or only the one with the 'nurse' ?

But i like ur ending (y)

Reactions: fishbrain

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone having this error message at all? Am I the only one?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That was long ago since i played or tried that game...i don't even know if i finished it.
But rape(or ntr? i can't remember) was unavoidable iirc, where there multiple of that scenes or only the one with the 'nurse' ?

But i like ur ending (y)
multiple times and also once with construction workers and dbl penetration too with them and also mc forcing her to have sex at club.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update! How do you catch the robbers?

In case developer read the thread:
MC: I have never and will never a wear a g-string.
Bonnie: I know exactly what to do (t)o get it...
Hazel: Can you believe this? The moment we got to the table, the guy grabbed my armed) and kissed me on the cheek.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes