3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i ignored the mod and didnt sleep with Jessica nor did i allow her to touch me and yet it still says she gave me a HJ...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wasn't sarcastic, if it had been sarcastic it'd have contained more words than 2.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
7ass21.jpg

(Image from Episode 7)

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that things are going smooth so far with the development of Episode 7 and the ETA holds at around the 15th of December. As you might know, at the end of Episode 6 you could spend the night with Lisa if you were involved with her and in Episode 7 you finally get to do that... But do what? That remains to be seen when the new Episode becomes available. There is also a surprise under the tree next month!
Have a great day!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Between cringe dialogue and absurd plot progression Nicole is the only redeeming factor in this game making me stil play it. :LOL:

edit: damn those connection errors...

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Between cringe dialogue and absurd plot progression Nicole is the only redeeming factor in this game making me stil play it. :LOL:

edit: damn those connection errors..
With breasts she is great but the lines of her body is full of defects I prefer Charlotte. ;)

Reactions: Punto

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents
Nursing Back to Pleasure Ep6 - Multi-Mod Edition

1638986196871.png

This has been an exclusive internal release for the last few episodes,
but now finally decided to make it public by request and as I personally support the dev.

More bells, more whistles, all 100% customizable.
Updated to the latest Sancho Python Core mod.
Please consider supporting the Developer if inclined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kindest regards and enjoy.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

(Hazel looks a bit upset for some reason...)
Hey everyone,
I wanted to drop in and give you some information about the next Episode of Nursing Back to Pleasure. This one is going to be a big one if not the largest one yet and the ETA is 16-17th of December, a little over a week away. Episode 7 has a lot of story development and plot twists that are going to blow you out of the water, it will bring precious time with Lisa and Hazel as well as the third Church trial (this one is optional and can be avoided) among other things.

In the next few days we will get the French translation of Episode 6 and a very interesting announcement/ Christmas present of sorts.

Have a good day!

Thank you for your support!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
I've seen a lot of good games.
This one made my list and is among the first.
I even like to play a game like this, good graphics, great story, and a lot of mouth-watering women lol.
The animations are amazing, congratulations for the great work, friend.(y):love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've seen a lot of good games.
This one made my list and is among the first.
I even like to play a game like this, good graphics, great story, and a lot of mouth-watering women lol.
The animations are amazing, congratulations for the great work, friend.(y):love:
I'm sorry but the first sentence is mutually exclusive with the rest. If you have seen a lot of games you'd know DK's stories are laughably mediocre, and his animations are not much better than the bottom of the barrel. Or if you truly think the animation is amazing, you can't possibly have seen a lot of games. :ROFLMAO:

But I do give DK tons of credit for consistently pumping out updates.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you played this latest version of this game and don't consider the animations consistent, I'm sorry you have a bad taste so if you didn't like it.
I've been playing a lot of games and the animations are terrible.
I'll give an example take the name game (The Adventurous Couple) the sex scenes are all full of bugs.
I didn't see a buggy animation in this game, everything is perfect but I like and like each one has its own.;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Going to have to agree with Cabin Fever here. No way I can consider good a story with such absurd plot points, like the whole robbers story or dialogues that say things like how "loose" a woman's vagina is. :FacePalm::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Hildegardt
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes