3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Just started the game, completed the 1st episode. I haven't played any of the previous work from this author.

So this was quite an refreshing experience. Music was good. Also 1st episode was quite good content wise took me almost 2 hours to finish 1st episode (Didn't used any mod or not skipped just went with the flow) .

First Episode's end was really twisting. Spoiler alertI thought she was really sorry about how she behaved but that was trap. It was unexpected.

Looking forward to continue..
So far liking the work..
"Nice"

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
DEC 14, 2021 AT 9:24 PM
Important Change (for the better)

1639573772651.png

1639573788827.png

(Also, meet Kate, she's only available in the Church story line in the coming E7... Very dirty and naughty story line BTW.)

Hey everyone,

I promised you a couple of presents for Christmas and they are coming this month, but what are these presents?

First of all, starting with this month and Episode 7 of NBP, Tier 1+ Patrons will receive the new episode around the date of 15th of every month, that means that Tier 1 Patrons won't have to wait 7 days to receive the latest Episode. This is good news on two fronts, no waiting times for Tier 1 and less money spent by those Patrons that have to make a bigger financial effort to play the game on release.

Secondly, annual memberships are now available for all Tiers with the maximum discount available of 16%. Why was annual membership activated? I noticed that some Patrons have been incredibly loyal, some for 6+ months while others go up to a year and even more. If you are one of those Patrons that decide to be a supporter for a long time, you might benefit from these memberships.

Thirdly, on the 24th of December, current Tier 2+ Patrons will receive and extended version of NBP Episode 7 as an extra reward for their pledge for this month (since they didn't know about the upcoming change in Tier rewards they deserve to be rewarded with a little something extra). This content will be present in Episode 8 in January for Tier 1 Patrons. The content is strictly related to the "Church of the Stag" story line. After that, Tier 2 will become similar to Tier 3 receiving new episodes as soon as they are released along other benefits (Still to be decided).

Have a great day and see you in two days for the release of Episode 7!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very dirty and naughty? and that differs from normal how?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hey everyone,
As scheduled, Episode 7 of Nursing Back to Pleasure is now available to Tier 1 + Patrons in PC, MAC and Android Formats, along with the walkthrough at the following link :
This Episode is the second largest, bringing 386 new images and adult animations, bringing the total to a impressive 2267 renders. But that's not all this Episode brings, if you are in a relationship with Lisa you get the chance to advance that relationship even further between the sheets. Hazel also strikes with Cupid's arrow in this Episode if you are involved with her, intimately. There is a lot of story development on all fronts including intrigue and debauchery, lust, sin, and so on.
The Church of the Stag story line also advances quite a lot, it is here where you meet Kate and dive into the twisted and indecent world of the Stag. The faithful and devout will be greatly rewarded, the most pious of all will reap the most rewards. This side story line now becomes option as you get the chance to become a member or refuse. This story line will take you to new and old places at the same time, such as Lancaster Boarding House (In Episode 8) .
Tier 2 Patrons will receive a little extra content on the 24th of December featuring story from the Church of the Stag exclusively. I explained in the previous post why, which is here :
Please remember to report any issues or bugs you might encounter so I can fix them. Thank you for all your support!
Enjoy and have a great time!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-8] [Daniels K] [OS@1.6GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.6GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 639MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Backup of Official Guide for Episode 1-7, in attachment below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
hm something changed or i forgot the choices : i never showed a singel choice of going with nicole but in the library im forced to go down on her ? -.-

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I appreciate the complement but would surely rather it be under better circumstances. I'm not a fan of recreating the wheel either, especially when in the smack-dab middle of several other major projects. I've yet to download and hate to ask...is it that bad? Ugh. I won't be able to check it until a compressor handles it first, I'm in the Boonies currently w/ lack of proper bandwidth.

Reactions: Soulafein
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes