3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
I cannot fathom why the protagonist is getting involved with Jack's cult particularly when you constantly choose options saying you are not interested. If you choose to be interested then it makes sense but when you don't I am just thinking why keep going then?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I appreciate the complement but would surely rather it be under better circumstances. I'm not a fan of recreating the wheel either, especially when in the smack-dab middle of several other major projects. I've yet to download and hate to ask...is it that bad? Ugh. I won't be able to check it until a compressor handles it first, I'm in the Boonies currently w/ lack of proper bandwidth.
I didn't look look much further back than Ep. 7 but he added stuff there like 4 variables, and I assume if he did that it's in other places too. People wanna give us the sad faces when we abandoned content, but many don't really know just how much of a pain in the ass having to re-do work you've already done. I simply won't do it anymore. I made it a policy about 6 months ago. The way I see as a dev, (unless it's a bug) if I didn't get it write the first time I need to wait til the game is done and go back and fix, Just my 2 cents.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Yeah, I saw that Sancho1969 released one while I was finishing up on getting caught up with the Dev this game. Would have checked out deeper, but I was near the end of getting caught up. Hopefully he does continue on this, guy does very nice work on his mods. And I try to help him if I run into any errors along the way. ;)

Reactions: Soulafein

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, I saw that Sancho1969 released one while I was finishing up on getting caught up with the Dev this game. Would have checked out deeper, but I was near the end of getting caught up. Hopefully he does continue on this, guy does very nice work on his mods. And I try to help him if I run into any errors along the way. ;)
Honestly I wouldn't blame him if he dropped his too, I know you guys don't like it when we have to do that, but sometimes it's just more trouble than it's worth when they make you do everything you've already done from the beginning.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Honestly I wouldn't blame him if he dropped his too, I know you guys don't like it when we have to do that, but sometimes it's just more trouble than it's worth when they make you do everything you've already done from the beginning.
Why not do a PDF guide? Personally i like and use your PDF guides :) and feel sad when you drop them :(

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why not do a PDF guide? Personally i like and use your PDF guides :) and feel sad when you drop them :(
I've have to change that too, and those are pretty much just as hard when you gotta go back through and updated things. He even added choice that were not previously there, so you it messes up your numbering and everything. The better thing would be, why don't devs just stop reworking their game until their complete. The really great ones never do. Philly etc... Although is seem like a fairly new trend in the last year of so. It's like everyone is re-writing this and changing their UI (Like most us players really care).

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did you fellas figure out who was going to compress this sucker? I'm porting all the core mod python changes I've made over the last two weeks right now anyway but curious if y'all are working on it. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If only for you Mistress I'll do it. I'd have done it eventually anyway even if it was going to be an internal and not public release (which you'd have been given a link for). I won't have time to rework the GUI as I had originally intended (the game GUI looks like shit imho, but I can fix that like I did with BadMemories). Thank you for the kind words, you know I'll keep you posted but there's nothing this dev can throw at me that I can't handle. Regards.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I've have to change that too, and those are pretty much just as hard when you gotta go back through and updated things. He even added choice that were not previously there, so you it messes up your numbering and everything. The better thing would be, why don't devs just stop reworking their game until their complete. The really great ones never do. Philly etc... Although is seem like a fairly new trend in the last year of so. It's like everyone is re-writing this and changing their UI (Like most us players really care).
Hmm yeah, you are also right about PDFs, that to would need redoing but i figured it would be less trouble i guess :unsure:

I started to mod these EGames for personal use and yes i understand how you feel when you have to do things virtually from the start just cuz few variables were changed BUT then again i also understand the devs... its a work-in-progress until completed so i can see how that can go too.

Hehehe yeah it must be heaven to do mods/guides for EGames with devs like Philly :cool:

Sancho1969 yes repack is done but its still uploading :HideThePain:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hmm yeah, you are also right about PDFs, that to would need redoing but i figured it would be less trouble i guess :unsure:

I started to mod these EGames for personal use and yes i understand how you feel when you have to do things virtually from the start just cuz few variables were changed BUT then again i also understand the devs... its a work-in-progress until completed so i can see how that can go too.

Hehehe yeah it must be heaven to do mods/guides for EGames with devs like Philly :cool:

Sancho1969 yes repack is done but its still uploading :HideThePain:
I'm also a dev, and I've never done that with my game. Worst thing that ever happened was I changed android porters and people had to start a new game, but they had the mod onboard to skip back through quickly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All I can say is, thanks for not dropping it because I know what kind of a hassle it is when new stuff gets changed, so yea thanks m8.
Bud, it ain't that bad...really.

FYI for other folks, there's no reason why your saves won't be just fine until just before the end of Ep6....before this scene should be good:

1639791058202.jpeg

I'm just about done porting everything thru Ep6 over to the newest SanchoMod core python base then all that will be left is updating code for Ep7 and making whatever tweaks I can do until the "natives get restless". Regards.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Bud, it ain't that bad...really.

FYI for other folks, there's no reason why your saves won't be just fine until just before the end of Ep6....before this scene should be good:

View attachment 1550384

I'm just about done porting everything thru Ep6 over to the newest SanchoMod core python base then all that will be left is updating code for Ep7 and making whatever tweaks I can do until the "natives get restless". Regards.
Great, I will wait until you are done with the mod. Thanks

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes