3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, can you update to : Nursing Back to Pleasure - Ep. 7

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a new and improoved dirty harry in town. Go with him if you want to game!
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Nursing Back To Pleasure Ep7 - MultiMod Edition

View attachment 1550627

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Kindest regards and be well.
Nurse me back to full pleasure, babes!

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
You know I had really considered, letting the daughter decide the fate of the milf, for the shit she's been pulling (aka drugging her).
But after the milf did that to me at the end of this update, f*** that all bets are off.
So lets see what options we'll have to deal with her in the next update, hopefully something real juicy.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6
Hey Zoey,

Having looked it over with a diff checker it seems that the only changes are corrections of spelling errors and a cue for a music track, the very last scene is continued and thus split up a bit too.

I've fixed the spelling problems and added the new ka character define at the beginning in the attached file so it's ready for the update, are you sure you won't consider continuing your mod? If you cut it off at

Then anything following that point onwards is the new update. Either way, I hope you will, I prefer the mods you make as I hate going through the game multiple times to see 97% of the same content over and over again.

Note to everyone else: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATED SCRIPT FOR EP7, it's Zoey's mods EP6 script that has had spelling corrections done. DO NOT TRY TO USE THIS WITH EP7.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Damn it, these renders make me play every update and every time I'm creeped out by the cringy writing.
This is such a vanilla game for the most part, but then all of a sudden you get this weird shit dropped on you during the sex scenes. What's this obsession with making women hurt during sex? The MC can't get them in the mood, so he has to fuck them, while they're dry and cramping. Is that supposed to be hot?
The women in this game are either inexperienced school girls in their mid twentys with cramped up adolescent vaginas and "hard" tits, or mindless sluts with issues and "loose" vaginas. Makes you wonder about the devs perspective on life. He's gotta get his inspiration from somewhere, right?

stag - Copy.jpg
Yeah right. Because naturally women are just incubators without agency. Gotta lock them up, so they don't get knocked up by the wrong people.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Although is seem like a fairly new trend in the last year of so. It's like everyone is re-writing this and changing their UI (Like most us players really care).
long project so graphic gens might change and temptation to use newer graphics might be too much and/or during idle time mind can think n+1 things which could been done differently.

Something wicked this way comes....
does your mod allow seeing all scenes or not?

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This game starts with each update more spit facing. The things that fuck up a lot are Bonnie, it’s just a fucking whore and cumdumster, but luckily it doesn’t need to be watched but can be skipped to be left out altogether. Wouldn't be interested in playing if she were someone more important. Nicole: It has the best LI spoiled if it also makes for some general fucking hole or if it leaves fuckdate like with Hazel things had to go. Or if she starts doing something dark with her daughters as well as with medication. Soon there will be no more interesting women / girls in this game if everything is ruined somehow. On the other hand, this game could now just be thrown to hell from the computer if there are going to be all the girls just cumdumsters getting pregnant by the "church". I'm not interested in that. This is starting to go scary towards the three letters or the stuff associated with it and I can’t stand these related stuff. I don’t watch the women ruined by the church and it looks like there will be no others here so now is a good time to get out of this game before this one explodes even more dirty in the face of certain things.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does your mod allow seeing all scenes or not?
Why wouldn't all scenes be viewable? I don't take content out of VNs. Are you asking if there's a gallery? If so, yes. Not sure I understand as there's no reason a mod would not allow the player to see any original content. Regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why wouldn't all scenes be viewable? I don't take content out of VNs. Are you asking if there's a gallery? If so, yes. Not sure I understand as there's no reason a mod would not allow the player to see any original content. Regards.
i meant choosing 1 option blocks others and some mods allow seeing other options too.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey Zoey,

Having looked it over with a diff checker it seems that the only changes are corrections of spelling errors and a cue for a music track, the very last scene is continued and thus split up a bit too.

I've fixed the spelling problems and added the new ka character define at the beginning in the attached file so it's ready for the update, are you sure you won't consider continuing your mod? If you cut it off at

Then anything following that point onwards is the new update. Either way, I hope you will, I prefer the mods you make as I hate going through the game multiple times to see 97% of the same content over and over again.

Note to everyone else: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATED SCRIPT FOR EP7, it's Zoey's mods EP6 script that has had spelling corrections done. DO NOT TRY TO USE THIS WITH EP7.
There's completely new text and defined variables that were not there before not to mention a whole other choice in EP. 6. God knows what else in the rest of it. So you're wrong. Also you're more than welcome to mod it yourself. Plus there's the new content he's adding on the 24th. I don't want to have to ignore this thread, like I had to with MBIML, but I will. I've made my decision. Please stop pinging me. I swear if people don't stop pinging me in threads when I said I wasn't going to continue a project, and for GOOD reason, or whining about "why did you make this choice and not that"! I'm gonna stop modding altogether and just be a dev. I'm getting really tired of the begging, and bitching! Truth be told I'm not even a huge fan of this game. I do mods and WT'S for the community. I'm asking all of you kindly if you want me to stay around to PLEASE STOP the begging! This place never used to be like this. OP please don't take this reply as an attack. It's a vent to the whole site.

Last edited:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I think they're asking if your mod does what Zoeys does, as in shows all the content in a single playthrough. Maybe.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i meant choosing 1 option blocks others and some mods allow seeing other options too.
I think they're asking if your mod does what Zoeys does, as in shows all the content in a single playthrough. Maybe.
Ah, I see. For this particular VN that's a no. I don't alter any dev scripting or force story changes that weren't intended, it's never realy been my style. I mod to let the story stand where it is although I'll help you to either:
  1. quickly see the scenes you missed or don't want to replay through or
  2. guide you in the playthrough to get the OEM route you seek.
I do have mods with split route scenes such as "Off the Record" which is the method I think you are referring to, but I implement that technique on a case-by-case basis. Here's examples of that to see if we are on the same page:
OTR D02b.jpg OTR D02d.jpg
If this title fits that criteria I could easily do it....and it might with it's extremely long dialogue sequences and lack of scripting labels. If I did I'd make it optional on screen (via the ChoiceGuide toggle) so it would only show those menu choices if the player wishes to see them, that way it doesn't distract the purists with modded menu choices they have zero desire to see them in their playthrough experience. Anyway, let me know if I'm communicating on the same sheet of music with your original question. Regards.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Damn it, these renders make me play every update and every time I'm creeped out by the cringy writing.
This is such a vanilla game for the most part, but then all of a sudden you get this weird shit dropped on you during the sex scenes. What's this obsession with making women hurt during sex? The MC can't get them in the mood, so he has to fuck them, while they're dry and cramping. Is that supposed to be hot?
The women in this game are either inexperienced school girls in their mid twentys with cramped up adolescent vaginas and "hard" tits, or mindless sluts with issues and "loose" vaginas. Makes you wonder about the devs perspective on life. He's gotta get his inspiration from somewhere, right?

View attachment 1550892
Yeah right. Because naturally women are just incubators without agency. Gotta lock them up, so they don't get knocked up by the wrong people.

Just to address that last point..........they're a cult. So shockingly they may not be super duper progressive.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ah, I see. For this particular VN that's a no. I don't alter any dev scripting or force story changes that weren't intended, it's never realy been my style. I mod to let the story stand where it is although I'll help you to either:
  1. quickly see the scenes you missed or don't want to replay through or
  2. guide you in the playthrough to get the OEM route you seek.
I do have mods with split route scenes such as "Off the Record" which is the method I think you are referring to, but I implement that technique on a case-by-case basis. Here's examples of that to see if we are on the same page:
If this title fits that criteria I could easily do it....and it might with it's extremely long dialogue sequences and lack of scripting labels. Anyway, let me know if I'm communicating on the same sheet of music with your original question. Regards.
He's right, we do different kinds of mods. Some people like this style better, some like mine. Parity is never a bad thing.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Begging? I was just trying to be useful dude, I was looking into updating it for myself until I noticed that there was very few changes. Those new variables are the beginning of the update, like i said the last scene was split up but since your changes end right before them it had little impact. I wasn't sure if you had noticed that or not so thought I would bring it up, but okay, I hear you loud and clear.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes