3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Episode 7 is a dumpster fire of an Episode. I was planning to support the dev on this for the pure fact of Nicole. Now because it looks like she is being sidelined to a side character I don't see me supporting the dev. I know this Episode was beta tested by anti-Nicole fans due to how the MC just had to spill the beans to Charlotte instead of giving Nicole a chance to redeem herself and/or coming clean on her own due to the MC telling her that he can give all evidence to the police if she doesn't. He could have worked with her in keeping it quiet for a bit longer instead. I get what she did was illegal but I doubt now Nicole is going to want to have sex with the MC because of him being a snitch on her and the MC won't want to sleep with her anymore due to her assaulting him. This seems to automatically end Nicole's route. Also the MC should never told Nicole he hid the evidence in his room because Nicole could go into his room and look for the evidence and find it. Better to hide in in the study hidden in the books. I was enjoying this story up until Episode 7 when Daniels K completely threw Nicole under the bus by making her the villain. I knew she was a bitch but this was a bit extreme to end Nicole's route.
I hated Nicole from day 1, and I still see your point. Allowing players who liked her an option of not reporting her, or using it as leverage to have their way with her would make sense. In Daniels K's defense, I'm sure he's wanting to wrap this story up in the near future, and it takes closing off some routes, or creating early endings to get there. This house and story has been a Twilight Zone trip for me from the start.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Nursing Back To Pleasure [Ep.7] + Scrappy's Mod

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
One of the dumbest games I've tried. The whole Nicole thing was so stupid I deleted the game after I left my room with only one option to go fuck the cumdumpster. Get better fantasies lol.

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
the game is good, I'll be waiting for the sequel, and the scene with Bonnie and the guys was a good plot twist

tathar.

Mar 3, 2018
oh fk.... dude... what the fuck is that in lisa's ass... my favourite girl in this game just ruined! ... fkin disgusting. so what's next? poo nuggets on hair?

hairy vagina; not my favourite, but ok, i can bear it! But in the ass!? c'mon... now i see some sick mofos are into this shit... but atleast give us a shave option somewhere in the story... or nvm dont... its been already ruined for me ill always remembber that ass with hairs. :(

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Hi sancho,

in the replay gallery there is an error at "Ep7 - Kate Church (Full)", split versions and all others works fne.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 165, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'smr18'.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi sancho,

in the replay gallery there is an error at "Ep7 - Kate Church (Full)", split versions and all others works fne.
Good morning. Thank you for reporting it to me. I've updated the mod with a quick fix by removing the (Full) version for now. I'll make proper correction, look at adding the scene SneakyNinja let me know about, and maybe add some other quality of life features (yep, it gets better). Regards and have a good one.

All:
SanchoMod updated with the only bug anyone has found to date. See above for the revision it contains. Regards and enjoy.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
got a bit of a bug, i didnt go with matt to have sex with the walking fleshlight but apparently the game is of the opinion that i did.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Is it me or should this be renamed crazy bitch simulator? I hadn't played since episode 3 and just finished the current version, honestly I don't think i've ever turned down so many possible LI's in one game...

The only two nice girls who have what i would call a normal level of human decency and moral compass are Charlotte and Lisa. And when i'm calling the religious nutbag one of the nice girls that's saying a lot about the cast of girls i think but at least she's a decent person. Still because of the whole religion thing she's outta the picture as well. Besides those two the only other girl i found pretty attractive was Bonnie but she turned out to be the town slut so she was quickly scratched of the list, which kinda sucked but what can ya do. So that leaves Charlotte, and i do like her but it just ends up feeling like there is only one possible route to take, to me anyway. It would have been nice to have some other character that could really challenge Charlotte so the player feels more torn between what girl to go for or at least make it harder to remain faithful to Charlotte...

Reactions: hitagua

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Man im new to the game but I just want to turn Hazel and Nicole into my slaves, not sexual slaves, slaves, period, and im not into that shit but holy shit so far of the 4 female cast half of them are bad news, one is a straight up psycho, drugging people is no joke.

Reactions: hitagua and sakosux

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Daniels K's game update speed is phenomenal.
And the high quality.
I wish all developers were like Daniels K.
He is a model for all developers.
well sorta, he makes quite generic games and endings leave something to be desired.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes