3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Please tell me that the Dev is aware that morning wood doesn't "just happen without a reason". Morning wood is caused by the bodies automatic functions to prevent urine leakagfe when a man is asleep. There is a reason that its so difficult to urinate when you've got wood, cause the urine is not a part of natural reproduction. (I would probably never have gone on this tangent, except that in the last months I have seen at least a half dozen devs with MC's saying the same damned thing)

Ok, Rant over! :)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's like it's written by somebody, who's too young to play his own game. I was asking myself, if this guy ever even touched a woman before on a few occasions.
It's like a highschooler trying to come up with a story with adults in a it, but he can't escape the highschool setting, because he can only write from experience.
Lol I can't argue with this... I've had the same thoughts and who knows you might be right, it would definitely explain alot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please tell me that the Dev is aware that morning wood doesn't "just happen without a reason". Morning wood is caused by the bodies automatic functions to prevent urine leakagfe when a man is asleep. There is a reason that its so difficult to urinate when you've got wood, cause the urine is not a part of natural reproduction. (I would probably never have gone on this tangent, except that in the last months I have seen at least a half dozen devs with MC's saying the same damned thing)

Ok, Rant over! :)
tell that to other game devs too.

Reactions: herrbertold

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-7] [Daniels K] [OS@1.41GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.41GB
MyRepack-YAC: 605MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Backup of Official Guide for Episode 1-7, in attachment below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
It would be great if you could include a mac compression in your next posts. Could you do that? Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be great if you could include a mac compression in your next posts. Could you do that? Thanks
i think i said this elsewhere: reqs mac.

you can play compressed pc version with renpysdk for mac or simply copy pc version's \game folder to mac version (not compressed) and replace all and play the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I dont have mac so i cant test it and tbh i dont feel comfortable releasing something i dont understand how to do properly. I tried this once, it did not end well :HideThePain:

As cxx said, there are ways to do this with ren'py sdk and end user can do this themselves BUT i really dont know enough to suggest anything related to mac version as there might be unintended consequences.

I simply had to make a decision, hope you understand my reasoning for not doing mac versions :(

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Played it on and off, as it did not kept me at it.
Have to agree, that guy is really spineless it gets annoying.

Story seems also buggy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artwork is great but as mentioned, story is too annoying for me now I cannot continue.

Still good luck with the game.

Regards

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You mean it is more likely not possible. There was never a harem in any of DK's games.
The "harem" = all in one playthrough, only ever worked with Zoey's mod.
Right. There is usually a smaller threesome ending if you thread carefully but never an all-encompassing harem.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes