3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 8] [Daniels K] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 548 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 514 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly, after the last update, anything that's not about impregnating hot cultists is kinda boring now. I was already skipping through the cringy dialogue and now I'm also rushing through the vanilla scenes.

Also, why does this game have so many sequences, where nothing happens and which don't have any impact on the story? Like helping a guy move his furniture? It's like a fever dream.
Playing this game feels like sleeping the night after getting knocked out with a frying pan, where, instead of dying from choking on your own vomit, you just wake up the next morning and it doesn't even matter anymore, because the woman that hit you is in much deeper shit already for drugging her step-daughter, so the story moves along the same path anyway and you can only ask yourself why you had to go through all this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
True path to all these babes goes through pains and patience and loosing oneself in their lives.
We are getting pleASURE BACK .. AT THE COST OF LOVE AND affection.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
yk , theres a limit for mod-links/post at OP (2 i think )
so we have the walkthrough and gallery - count it

and only because you think he´s the best doesnt mean it must be done....
there is no limit as far as I know because there are 10 links for some games. Even if there is a limit it makes no sense whatsoever.
Also his mods are the best and the most refined if you know a little about coding/modding. Trust me, I always use mods if they are available and know what I'm talking about. I appreciate all modders though. They are doing a great job.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
there is no limit as far as I know because there are 10 links for some games. Even if there is a limit it makes no sense whatsoever.
Also his mods are the best and the most refined if you know a little about coding/modding. Trust me, I always use mods if they are available and know what I'm talking about. I appreciate all modders though. They are doing a great job.
like i said - its YOUR opinion ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks, there's only one choice in the new update that changes a variable... so the ChoiceGuide is done (with a whole lot of "player's choice" options). I'll start working on the SanchoGallery update. If anyone knows of a scene I might have missed then now's the time.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Uhhh, nice cliffhanger. I hope next update will have a nice amount of Bonnie content. She is just sooo cute.
But her foot looks wrong, i hope it is nothing serious.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I just wanted to ask that is Jessica done for or we might see her in future as she wasn't there in previous and nor in this update?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Wait, who was Bonnie? Don't remember her.
its the girl who seems kinda behind who hangs out with the 2 guys

I just wanted to ask that is Jessica done for or we might see her in future as she wasn't there in previous and nor in this update?
wasn't she in last update or was that second to last? was just a small scene where you talk with her though. i expect you will see more of her

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes