3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 8] [Daniels K] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 548 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 514 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and Allanation

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
It involves one of main li's and the main antagonist alone in a room while the beta bitch boy mc just stands outsides and listens instead of even attempting to stop it. But at least we get sloppy seconds and a chance to take her back later. :FacePalm:
View attachment 1603130
Well, actually you'll have sex with her before the stupid antagonist if you accept the threesome with her and the other li, so technically he gets the sloppy seconds... Still, I agree, it's pretty shit not having an option to stop this from happening...

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I think I’ll start the whole game from the beginning and leave Nicole completely out of everything. It became an antagonist to me when a slut is completely evil. The interest ends completely in that slut and if things are forced to be done with her, then it is handled with the ctrl key.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 8] [Daniels K] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 548 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 514 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks for the Mac version. Really appreciate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UncleFredo and "CJ"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - link update

I know some folks have issues with Mega (I pay for the service so I lean on it tbh). I've added a Workupload link to the mod's OP as well for those that need an alternative. Regards.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
just learned that Ep 8 is here... wow.
so i'll just be waiting for the gallery mod by Scrappy.
Thanks in advance guys.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
the spineless mc strikes again ...
"sure i forgive you for striking me with that pan - its nothing ..."(like this)

and is it just me or is the writing really .. how to say this ... "soft"
reading feels like its a book for children atm :unsure:

the start of the game was great ... but, well ...
I know WTF, he should have got revenge by taking that bitch Nichole and tie her up bent over a fence & fuck her ass & leave a sign on her that says”I Love Anal” then go to the bar & let them all know about it

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes