3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
I"M GONNA HAVE TO DROP THIS READ BELOW WHY, AND I SUGGEST USING SANCHO'S MOD, IF HE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE IT.
NOTE: SAVES FROM MY MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH HIS, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO START OVER ANYWAY.

The dev has reworked part of this and added new stuff, I'm out Sancho1969 it's all yours! I don't have time to redo stuff the dev went back and did to previous parts of the game, you'll know this is my policy, so bring the sad faces out if you will, but Sancho has an excellent mod for this game, you'll still likely have to start a new save though because there are variables that were not in previous versions!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hi, if possible please make a walkthrough for this game

• Angry
Reactions: herreraaa

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hopefully she's not an li. I still have PTSD from the bs he did with the redhead from lancaster boarding house :oops:
And suddenly i remember where i knew Jason from and why i wanted to punch him...bs with the redhead, i liked her character until that shit happened :cautious:

Yeah i really hope there won't be a lot of scenes spend on her, no interest in the fucktoy of those 2.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can someone with the non-compressed version do me a solid? There's something borked here with saves and I'm trying to isolate it. Inside the "game" directory, backup the "script.rpyc" file (don't worry about the .rpy), temporarily delete the "script.rpyc" file, start the game and try to load a save. Does it bork on you (with the newly created .rpyc file)? On my end with the compressed version (testing completely un-modded to remove all variables) it's throwing an exception of not being able to find a rollback point. I then noticed that the rpy and rpyc are not even the same damn script file. Thanks in advance.

FYI: for those that don't understand, please do not attempt. Regards.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has a voice. She has a soul. MC touches her voice and her soul.
Right when she gets to speak her mind and expresses desire to get herself some gratification from MC,
Dev decided our MC had somewhere else to be and she is handed out broken and longing
to the two assholes keeping her strung out and clueless in a life less world of theirs.
Wait, who was Bonnie? Don't remember her.
1 of girls.
its the girl who seems kinda behind who hangs out with the 2 guys

wasn't she in last update or was that second to last? was just a small scene where you talk with her though. i expect you will see more of her
Barbie like hairstyle girl who is also the fucktoy of two guys , one of them attacked Hazel so she brings MC for reconcilation with them.
Hopefully she's not an li. I still have PTSD from the bs he did with the redhead from lancaster boarding house :oops:
And suddenly i remember where i knew Jason from and why i wanted to punch him...bs with the redhead, i liked her character until that shit happened :cautious:

Yeah i really hope there won't be a lot of scenes spend on her, no interest in the fucktoy of those 2.
Such a bad sport, bad manners form a devout follower of the stag our MC is becoming.
So unbercoming of a blessed bearer of the stag purity and vitality.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Can someone with the non-compressed version do me a solid? There's something borked here with saves and I'm trying to isolate it. Inside the "game" directory, backup the "script.rpyc" file (don't worry about the .rpy), temporarily delete the "script.rpyc" file, start the game and try to load a save. Does it bork on you (with the newly created .rpyc file)? On my end with the compressed version (testing completely un-modded to remove all variables) it's throwing an exception of not being able to find a rollback point. I then noticed that the rpy and rpyc are not even the same damn script file. Thanks in advance.

FYI: for those that don't understand, please do not attempt. Regards.
Yep. it borks.
Removed the scripts.rpyc file and tried opening a save. Kicked back to the intro film reel without anything else but the audio. Here's the traceback that I saw in the folder afterwards.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Right when she gets to speak her mind and expresses desire to get herself some gratification from MC,
Dev decided our MC had somewhere else to be and she is handed out broken and longing
to the two assholes keeping her strung out and clueless in a life less world of theirs.

Such a bad sport, bad manners form a devout follower of the stag our MC is becoming.
what are you smoking, and can i have some?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep. it borks.
Removed the scripts.rpyc file and tried opening a save. Kicked back to the intro film reel without anything else but the audio. Here's the traceback that I saw in the folder afterwards.
Thank you so much for doing this, truly. Now I have to see if it's with this old RenPy the dev uses or something in the scripts. Regards.

FYI for other folks: This is delaying the mod update but needs to be sorted out if possible. Thank you in advance for your continued patience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

dumbass. :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Nursing Back To Pleasure E8 - MultiMod Edition

NBTP_SM_Cover2.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alteni it's all good brother. If it might interest you, check out SanchoMod if haven't before and you're looking for a proper mod. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality as I take attention to detail and professional/proper coding very seriously. I always do my best to blend it with the aesthetic of the particular VN (although there is little aesthetic to this one to be sure) and everything can be toggled on/off to fully customize what you want and remove what you don't want. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. Kind regards.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First of all thanks for the update! I've really enjoyed this VN from its beginning. High quality in all aspects, writing, models, imagery, etc. There's been a lot of back and forth about various aspects of the games progression. For a number of reasons I've missed a couple of updates and have played them in one go. All I have to say is that this is a really nice VN. Excellent tension between the MC's choices. The lingering sense that this is all going to explode and end very badly for him, but still there may be a path to navigate to a happy conclusion.

All in all an excellent VN. Certainly far above average. I look forward to your next update.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes